• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Declined Nick Foles Trade for Browns 35th pick This Last Draft

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are "cursing skills" and why are they of any import?

They aren’t important at all but I can tell ones upbringing from how they curse. For example, Mansters a goofy suburban white boy.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well. You should come hang out in the neighborhood I grew up in. We had a wide variety of language that got used.
Its not all ebonics!

Shall I teach you the difference between Ebonics and slang? Haha

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the two Indian guys in 40 Year Old Virgin.....those scenes are classic, I think the taller younger guy is in jail for murder....now all of you can go fuck a goat....

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. Come to my Neighborhood & teach us. This should be fun :D

You got it. Where is your area because most people don’t know the difference. Ebonics has nothing to do with cursing. I miss my teaching days so I’ll come out and educate

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got it. Where is your area because most people don’t know the difference. Ebonics has nothing to do with cursing. I miss my teaching days so I’ll come out and educate
I said Ebonics because you thought ho was important word lol
Slang on the other hand. I dont know if you realize is territorial.
Someone in Philly slang is one thing.
Jersey another
West coast completely different.
I cuss all the time without ever using ebonics LOL

I had a girl staying at my house one time (in cali) & her old man got out of jail & moved over.
He was from the carolinas. (dont remember which one)
Shit half the crap he was saying I didnt understand. She would literally tell me what he meant. So then I would be like well over here we say this. You come to us & teaching your slang might be pretty funny.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK Billy

Billy BadAss

Not only would you be missing your fresh kicks but you'd also have no lunch money.
hes a teacher it would just be an apple.
what kind of hood rat steals an apple!!!!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude stop it. I’m not acting like I’m a tough guy but I grew up in NW Philly. A bunch of country white dudes arent jacking me for anything. Me and my friend John L got guns pulled on us during fucking middle school recess. Don’t try and play the hard guy role.

Damn just remembered getting my gold chains snatched on the bus. With the price of gold these days... shit!

None of that is true, sissy.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude stop it. I’m not acting like I’m a tough guy but I grew up in NW Philly. A bunch of country white dudes arent jacking me for anything. Me and my friend John L got guns pulled on us during fucking middle school recess. Don’t try and play the hard guy role.

Damn just remembered getting my gold chains snatched on the bus. With the price of gold these days... shit!
Sorry. Didnt even notice this post until I read the quote from your buddy.
All this is showing me is you are a victim. BTW I am a little bit laughing. You find yourself around a bunch of Country ass White boys. They can take your (not you're) lunch money just as fast as whatever hood rats you romanticize about. granted from the sounds of you. You may keep from being in a scenario where this can happen, but make no mistake being in the wrong place. Is being in the wrong place, no matter what the color.

Just saying let say you are somewhere with the good ol' boys. & an issue happens. Unless you are a movie superhero you are still getting jacked. Mr. nontoughguy.

BTW If I were to ever roll you. Feel safe in the fact I would never take your sweatsuit or your Shoes (although if your kicks are as expensive as you say. My friends might take them) They are about the bottom dollar.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry. Didnt even notice this post until I read the quote from your buddy.
All this is showing me is you are a victim. BTW I am a little bit laughing. You find yourself around a bunch of Country ass White boys. They can take your (not you're) lunch money just as fast as whatever hood rats you romanticize about. granted from the sounds of you. You may keep from being in a scenario where this can happen, but make no mistake being in the wrong place. Is being in the wrong place, no matter what the color.

Just saying let say you are somewhere with the good ol' boys. & an issue happens. Unless you are a movie superhero you are still getting jacked. Mr. nontoughguy.

BTW If I were to ever roll you. Feel safe in the fact I would never take your sweatsuit or your Shoes (although if your kicks are as expensive as you say. My friends might take them) They are about the bottom dollar.
Country ass white boys be like this to PE1tenor-1.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude they eat horse Shit.
I am sure they are tougher than PE1.
Times were so tough back then PE1 had to fight for that horse shit without messing up his Nike Cortez's and immitation Fila Sweatsuit.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Country ass white boys be like this to PE1View attachment 209756
Now I am not sure you are talking shit to me or him.
I would never roll someone like that.

We would roll the guy trying to impress women by being an idiot & throwing all their money on the bar so the chicks could see for the Bartender to pick through.

This happens in washington too. Although I am long in the tooth now. I will tell the Bartender WTF. Back in the day we would just follow that guy out & roll him. He might as well say drinks on me.

Granted nowadays I stay in the same bars that know me so they "know" I wouldnt do that now. But the stupidity of kids nowadays trying to impress chicks they arent even talking too is pretty fuckin' impressive.

I had a friend come up from where I grew up & we were hanging out at the bar & some younger guy threw a wad of his cash on the bar & told the bartender to take what she needed (trying to impress her with the cash on the bar) he looked at me about the same time I looked at him thinking the same thing.
Well she is a friend of mine. I told her back in the day someone would just follow him out & roll him for his lunch money.
She laughed & said they think that impresses them but it doesnt.