• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Best Defense In NFC East?

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought about it and I think right now they have the best defense in the division, and I never thought I'd say that

Cowboys got ripped apart today by the Lions and they've given up 4 400+ yard games this season

Giants are still a really crappy team

Redskins have always sucked on defense

The Eagles have put up four consecutive really good defensive games where they've given up 21 points or less in each game - it's a shame that they're only 2-2 in those 4 games because the offense was so inept the last two games but it's nice to see the defense stepping up - I wish the offense would get it together, if they did, the Eagles would be much better considering the defensive effort in the last four games

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
washington definitely is horrific. i would give the nod to dallas though. they've been able to hold the chiefs, rams, redskins and eagles down. the broncos and lions are #1 and #2 in passing yards. the eagles might suffer a similar, if not worse, fate than the cowboys did against the lions.

the eagles defense is clearly improving and has been decent against the run all year.. but they still cannot stop teams when it matters. fortunately, they also get away with a ton of hand checking and holding.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
washington definitely is horrific. i would give the nod to dallas though. they've been able to hold the chiefs, rams, redskins and eagles down. the broncos and lions are #1 and #2 in passing yards. the eagles might suffer a similar, if not worse, fate than the cowboys did against the lions.

the eagles defense is clearly improving and has been decent against the run all year.. but they still cannot stop teams when it matters. fortunately, they also get away with a ton of hand checking and holding.
3rd downs have always been the main problem for the Eagles so you have some merit to that, I just think with as good of an offense the Eagles have, it's sad that the defense is finally playing well and they couldn't win all four games this month, which quite frankly they should have