• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagle Fans MIA?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think you were capable. Adorable is hanging on the last 27 years and spinning to the bold bull shit
They are about to play the 57th coach, and they all count the same.

:thumper:
Not really. They don’t count the same way to every fan. Take you for instance. You’re older than dog shit. You’re more than half way past the length of your life. Soon you will dead unlikely to ever see the Cowboys succeed again on the grand stage. Of course Super Bowl VI will mean more to you than it would a fan who is under 50 years old.

Here’s the reality: the Cowboys are an unmitigated disaster of habitual failure. It’s why I was able to tell you in week 2 the Cowboys season was over and it was.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really the Cowboys season is already over next year too
That’s what I’m saying. As long as Jerry Jones is involved in the day to day operation of that squad, they’re going to fail.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s what I’m saying. As long as Jerry Jones is involved in the day to day operation of that squad, they’re going to fail.
There is a stink on Dallas that goes beyond Jerry. The brand is sunk. Detroit has a more promising next 2 decades than the Cowboys.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. They don’t count the same way to every fan. Take you for instance. You’re older than dog shit. You’re more than half way past the length of your life. Soon you will dead unlikely to ever see the Cowboys succeed again on the grand stage. Of course Super Bowl VI will mean more to you than it would a fan who is under 50 years old.
Spin to me being a racist next.

I love it when you're pissed.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya. Just saying Jones' ego is kind of a reason for the Cowboys current "drought". Once again, just my opinion...
Yes...Jerry is a problem.
Other than Stephen, we knew this before the last SB win.

Trolls gotta troll, but it's fun to watch um get pissed.
Eagle fans are like Pee Wee Herman.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spin to me being a racist next.

I love it when you're pissed.
Why would I be “pissed”? My team is playing in the Super Bowl. Your best defensive player is on social media coattail riding Lane Johnson telling him to go win one for the division. Bwahahaha! I’m embarrassed for you. The Cowboys are like South Carolina Gamecocks fans now shouting SEC SEc SEC! trying to coattail accolades other franchises earn. Sad.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I be “pissed”? My team is playing in the Super Bowl. Your best defensive player is on social media coattail riding Lane Johnson telling him to go win one for the division. Bwahahaha! I’m embarrassed for you. The Cowboys are like South Carolina Gamecocks fans now shouting SEC SEc SEC! trying to coattail accolades other franchises earn. Sad.
LOL....So pissed.
Happens every time you engage with me.

RTK could be older.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t want this smoke. Your owner is worse than Jerry Jones. In fact, he’s Jerry Jones with a retarded hair cut that came with a free bowl of soup.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....So pissed.
Happens every time you engage with me.

RTK could be older.
What an elaborate troll! You say stupid shit and you get mocked for it. Ya got me, Pappy. I’ll be back tomorrow to remind you how stupid you are.