• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For anyone looking to get a first rounder, I have two that I have been throwing around in offers.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell @TREFF sent one your way. We will get this on the right thread at least.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell @TREFF sent one your way. We will get this on the right thread at least.
Haha, I almost responded in OS :)

If I trade that pick, the centerpiece will have to be a veteran, likely a RB.

As I said in the declination message, I have zero faith outside of picks 1 or 2 in this years draft class.

Plenty of dart throws I'm somewhat interested in later...much later...but none of which I'd be willing to trade up to target at this time.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, I almost responded in OS :)

If I trade that pick, the centerpiece will have to be a veteran, likely a RB.

As I said in the declination message, I have zero faith outside of picks 1 or 2 in this years draft class.

Plenty of dart throws I'm somewhat interested in later...much later...but none of which I'd be willing to trade up to target at this time.
Gotcha, tried a different route.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'm just missing something on all this Fuller love - - for a guy who never topped 900yds with Watson as his QB, he sure gets lots of attention. But I suppose there are many folks who don't get my attraction to certain players as well.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'm just missing something on all this Fuller love - - for a guy who never topped 900yds with Watson as his QB, he sure gets lots of attention. But I suppose there are many folks who don't get my attraction to certain players as well.
Pure speculation on him landing with Rodgers, Mahommes, in pass happy Dallas, or maybe even back with Watson.

Sure he never topped 900 yards, but at 79.9 yards a game (2020 numbers), if he had 16 games, not 11, that's 1278, and 11-12 TD's. (In today's17 game schedule, it's 1350 and 12-13)

Granted you can't assume he'll EVER play a full season, but he IS productive when he plays, and he wouldn't be the first injury prone guy to magically become dependable..Issac Bruce, Fred Taylo, MJD, etc..

Lemme ask this..if he signs today with GB or KC, does anyone think you can trade a future #2, or a 32 year old #2 WR dependant on TD's to acquire him AFTER that signing??

It's a gamble, I get it, but upside is potentially huge. I liken it to trading for a #1 pick. You might get absolutely nothing out of it, a %100 bust, you might hit a homerun. Same thing here, but at least in this case, he's a proven producer when he plays.

And it's not like anyone is breaking doors down trying to acquire what I've traded for him, as you know, I've certainly tried.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pure speculation on him landing with Rodgers, Mahommes, in pass happy Dallas, or maybe even back with Watson.

Sure he never topped 900 yards, but at 79.9 yards a game (2020 numbers), if he had 16 games, not 11, that's 1278, and 11-12 TD's. (In today's17 game schedule, it's 1350 and 12-13)

Granted you can't assume he'll EVER play a full season, but he IS productive when he plays, and he wouldn't be the first injury prone guy to magically become dependable..Issac Bruce, Fred Taylo, MJD, etc..

Lemme ask this..if he signs today with GB or KC, does anyone think you can trade a future #2, or a 32 year old #2 WR dependant on TD's to acquire him AFTER that signing??

It's a gamble, I get it, but upside is potentially huge. I liken it to trading for a #1 pick. You might get absolutely nothing out of it, a %100 bust, you might hit a homerun. Same thing here, but at least in this case, he's a proven producer when he plays.

And it's not like anyone is breaking doors down trying to acquire what I've traded for him, as you know, I've certainly tried.

A win win I think. You have your reasons, and roster construction that made it worthy for you. I needed the “safer” depth, even if that safety is a 32 year old TD maker coming off injury.

Plus, I’m kind of all in with Brady before my team tanks, so the age doesn’t phase me. I’m front loaded at RB-WR-TE too, so banking on a landing spot for Fuller wasn’t filling me with bench confidence.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly believe the ONLY way I truly lose either of those two deals is if he ends up in a passing game hell hole..like maybe the Jets (which there is a high possibility)..then I'd be pretty disappointed in what to realistically expect. Hell, I'd even be happy if he ended up in NE (an equally high possibility). Squishy Mac might not be exciting, but a home run hitter in a run first offense who isn't likely to face much, if any, cover 2 shell? Why not?

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh I get it man - your team is structured so you could take the chance and let's face it this league is free. ... it does have the potential to get you better reward than taking that same chance on a non-top 4 rook. I was just never a fan of the guy, but as a #3/4 WR sure why not. .... :suds:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I get it man - your team is structured so you could take the chance and let's face it this league is free. ... it does have the potential to get you better reward than taking that same chance on a non-top 4 rook. I was just never a fan of the guy, but as a #3/4 WR sure why not. .... :suds:
well here is free..and a future #2 in a 14 teamer is pretty low rent.

The bigger issue is the backlash in OS..which while cheap, isn't free, but what I don't get, is the sudden love for Adam Thielen..especially since I'd been trying to trade him for months. I get someone not having any faith in Fuller, sure, but where was all this Thielen love months ago, last week even? All of sudden he's a valuable asset now. Sure I said a #1..well a mid to late #1 to be specific, was what I was looking for, well with this years class, a mid to low #1 is one step above virtually worthless, and I never got a viable counter from anyone...just don't get why all of a sudden there's all this high regard for his trade value.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well here is free..and a future #2 in a 14 teamer is pretty low rent.

The bigger issue is the backlash in OS..which while cheap, isn't free, but what I don't get, is the sudden love for Adam Thielen..especially since I'd been trying to trade him for months. I get someone not having any faith in Fuller, sure, but where was all this Thielen love months ago, last week even? All of sudden he's a valuable asset now. Sure I said a #1..well a mid to late #1 to be specific, was what I was looking for, well with this years class, a mid to low #1 is one step above virtually worthless, and I never got a viable counter from anyone...just don't get why all of a sudden there's all this high regard for his trade value.
Well, I guess everyone sees beauty in a different way. Can Thielen be productive? Sure - - could he fall off the cliff ? perhaps. I just had no desire to go there for the asking price in dynasty.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost a week away from draft day!!

So waivers starts tomorrow, and free agency follows through the week until the 28th?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Deebo drama could be really good for my Aiyuk. Am I bad Niners fan for being happy about this?

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Deebo drama could be really good for my Aiyuk. Am I bad Niners fan for being happy about this?
It all depends on what your priorities are. If you are a 49ers fan first and a fantasy player 2nd then yes you are a bad fan.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all depends on what your priorities are. If you are a 49ers fan first and a fantasy player 2nd then yes you are a bad fan.

Niners fan first, so yes, I'm bad and I know it. I need to just start saying that Aiyuk is the silver lining. LOL

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a Cowboys fan, I have a certain dislike for the Niners, and yet, I'm happy about the Deebo drama, not because it might hurt the NIner's chances, but for my Elijah Mitchell/Sermon possibilities..get that damned WR out of the backfield which is already a firiggin mess

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a Cowboys fan, I have a certain dislike for the Niners, and yet, I'm happy about the Deebo drama, not because it might hurt the NIner's chances, but for my Elijah Mitchell/Sermon possibilities..get that damned WR out of the backfield which is already a firiggin mess

Yeah, I thought about Elijah Mitchell, too. My only defense is that fantasy makes you think crazy things about the team you root for. LOL.