• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I traded Carr to you for Reagor! Somehow I subconsciously knew Reagor would become a Niner! LOL.

The Athletic's Connor Hughes reports the 49ers have "zero intention" of trading Deebo Samuel.​

yeah, that's pretty much what was said about Russel Wilson

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Athletic's Connor Hughes reports the 49ers have "zero intention" of trading Deebo Samuel.​

yeah, that's pretty much what was said about Russel Wilson
Trade or cut Jimmy and they'll have the money to pay Samuel, if they are willing to give him the big bucks. Course they may decide that if they can find a offer that works that might be the wiser course. I'm not sure he can hold up to the way the 49ers are using him.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade or cut Jimmy and they'll have the money to pay Samuel, if they are willing to give him the big bucks. Course they may decide that if they can find a offer that works that might be the wiser course. I'm not sure he can hold up to the way the 49ers are using him.
offer him top 3 RB money. (15 mil per) see what he says

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How Jimmy and Baker haven't found new homes, or just straight been released.....especially Baker, is beyond me.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How Jimmy and Baker haven't found new homes, or just straight been released.....especially Baker, is beyond me.
49ers and Browns stubbornly insisting on value but the NFL is cut throat when it comes to mediocre players.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers and Browns stubbornly insisting on value but the NFL is cut throat when it comes to mediocre players.

I think Jimmy’s surgery put a damper on things. I still expect him to be moved.
It’s weird. He’s not the greatest, but has had some deep playoff runs. I’m still dumbfounded at the Lance draft pick last year.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaking: Per source,The #Eagles Are Planning on Offering A first round Pick this year and multiple other picks along with Jalen Reagor For #49ers WR Deebo Samuel.

I sure that adding in Reagor will turn their heads ..... :lol:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaking: Per source,The #Eagles Are Planning on Offering A first round Pick this year and multiple other picks along with Jalen Reagor For #49ers WR Deebo Samuel.

I sure that adding in Reagor will turn their heads ..... :lol:

"See! He does have value! He really does."

- Every Reagor dynasty owner, including me. LOL.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it more in Baker's case only because of the way they structured Watson's contract to only pay him $1,000,000 this year and they don't know if he will start the season. Although if they plan on getting anything for Baker they need to trade him before the draft.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it more in Baker's case only because of the way they structured Watson's contract to only pay him $1,000,000 this year and they don't know if he will start the season. Although if they plan on getting anything for Baker they need to trade him before the draft.
that's about the only smart thing about the contract they've got with him. However, if Watson does end up suspended most or all of the year, Baker has made it clear it isn't gonna be him that 'keeps the seat warm'. Just silliness. take whatever Seattle or Carolina is offering, if anything, and wash your hands of it.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Jimmy’s surgery put a damper on things. I still expect him to be moved.
It’s weird. He’s not the greatest, but has had some deep playoff runs. I’m still dumbfounded at the Lance draft pick last year.
We shall see, I think he gets cut because no one views him as the answer to their QB problem ( not even the 49ers) and 27 million is huge cap hit for a bridge QB, heck Brady's cap hit is 25 million and Mariota cap hit is 4 million so Jimmy cap hit should be what? 10 million? 12 million? Less, more? Then to have to trade for him on top of paying him. Teams will wait until the 49ers cut him and they ( the 49ers) will. Be interesting to see how much he makes as a free agent, but I'd bet big money it's going to be closer to 10 million then 27 million.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We shall see, I think he gets cut because no one views him as the answer to their QB problem ( not even the 49ers) and 27 million is huge cap hit for a bridge QB, heck Brady's cap hit is 25 million and Mariota cap hit is 4 million so Jimmy cap hit should be what? 10 million? 12 million? Less, more? Then to have to trade for him on top of paying him. Teams will wait until the 49ers cut him and they ( the 49ers) will. Be interesting to see how much he makes as a free agent, but I'd bet big money it's going to be closer to 10 million then 27 million.
I'd pay Marriota more than Jimmy G..but that's just me.

And neither more than 15 in the current market.

But both are A+ #2's.or viable short term bandaids/bridges/whatever term you wanna use.

I still have faith Marriota has more in him than allowed to show in TENN.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Chef99 , @Bandit @SteelersPride @leftypower @Yellow Fuzzies @MilkSpiller22 @HaroldSeattle @Barilko @obxyankeefan @Ram Tough @broncosmitty @TKOSpikes @Trudem @Robotech

Claims are now open, waivers to be processed Friday night at midnight ET , or if your one of 'those' people, 12AM Saturday morning. Free agency to follow.
Claims will be turned off for all teams, next Thursday evening once Goddell starts the real draft.

DO NOT claim rookies. Obviously I'll have to remove them from your roster, and you'll be publicly flogged

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost a week away from draft day!!

So waivers starts tomorrow, and free agency follows through the week until the 28th?
Sorry TKO, I dropped the ball there. Dunno how I missed your post...got all caught up in the Deebo stuff and missed it completely

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Chef99 , @Bandit @SteelersPride @leftypower @Yellow Fuzzies @MilkSpiller22 @HaroldSeattle @Barilko @obxyankeefan @Ram Tough @broncosmitty @TKOSpikes @Trudem @Robotech

Claims are now open, waivers to be processed Friday night at midnight ET , or if your one of 'those' people, 12AM Saturday morning. Free agency to follow.
Claims will be turned off for all teams, next Thursday evening once Goddell starts the real draft.

DO NOT claim rookies. Obviously I'll have to remove them from your roster, and you'll be publicly flogged

Can we also be tarred and feathered?