• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as Mahomes goes the teams that could use him, can't afford him and the teams that can afford him have good QBs.

I have Trey Lance, so I must be one of the teams that has a good QB.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm really glad that Robo is here and he's already been more active than Foot was in the last five years combined, but there's a small part of me that really wishes Foot was still around since quite possibly the fastest guy in the league just got traded to the Dolphins. I might have been able to top the Hopkins deal!!

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm really glad that Robo is here and he's already been more active than Foot was in the last five years combined, but there's a small part of me that really wishes Foot was still around since quite possibly the fastest guy in the league just got traded to the Dolphins. I might have been able to top the Hopkins deal!!

I have the co-fastest guy in the league.
The only problem is that his legs don't always work. Yes, I'm talking about Mostert. LOL.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the co-fastest guy in the league.
The only problem is that his legs don't always work. Yes, I'm talking about Mostert. LOL.
I know that you weren't around for it and a few of us have hinted at it, but this is the deal that we did before the 2020 season because Foot had Kyler Murray and he was obsessed with stacking him with Hopkins so he asked what it would take to get Hopkins and I threw out a completely ridiculous offer not thinking that anybody in their right mind would accept it. Well, that was Foot. LOL. And on a side note after selling the farm to get that stack, he ended up trading both Hopkins and Murray a week later and neither ever played a down on his team. Here was the deal:

I send Foot:

Deandre Hopkins

He sends me:

Adam Thielen
Brandin Cooks
his 2021 1st rounder
his 2021 2nd rounder
his 2022 1st rounder
his 2022 2nd rounder

This would be why you didn't have your first round pick this year.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gave a small fortune for the ability to draft Henry Ruggs too..purely on a 40 time.

So the Nuk Hopkins trade was in March..in April 12 he turned around, traded Nuk to Harold, for Arob and Kittle. April 13th he dealt Kittle for Kamara (more orless), then he dealt half his team, including Arob and K Murray to Ram for C Godwin and D Montgomery, then on the 14th, Kamara, and the other half of his team went to Harold to re-acquire Nuk, and Lockett and Woods and the 1.4. A week later, he sends Nuk, that 1.4, and Monrgomery to Ram for S. Barkley and reacquired AROB, then AROb to Trudem for Gronk/Cohen/Shepard, two days later Barkley gets traded to Fuzzypower for the 1.5, J. Conner, and Julio.
Then during the rookie draft..he dealt the 1.5, Godwin, and Ingram to me for the 1.2, and 1.9
The 1.2 was J. Taylor, the 1.9 was Ruggs, and I used the 1.5 on Dobbins...which at the time, seemed bad, but then Taylor became Wonder Bread and Ingram hit a friggin wall, and Dobbins was screwed by Gus Edwards and then missed a whole year.

But in a nutshell, that was Foot's tradeapooloza- 2020

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that you weren't around for it and a few of us have hinted at it, but this is the deal that we did before the 2020 season because Foot had Kyler Murray and he was obsessed with stacking him with Hopkins so he asked what it would take to get Hopkins and I threw out a completely ridiculous offer not thinking that anybody in their right mind would accept it. Well, that was Foot. LOL. And on a side note after selling the farm to get that stack, he ended up trading both Hopkins and Murray a week later and neither ever played a down on his team. Here was the deal:

I send Foot:

Deandre Hopkins

He sends me:

Adam Thielen
Brandin Cooks
his 2021 1st rounder
his 2021 2nd rounder
his 2022 1st rounder
his 2022 2nd rounder

This would be why you didn't have your first round pick this year.

So you were the opposite of Bill O'Brien?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gave a small fortune for the ability to draft Henry Ruggs too..purely on a 40 time.

So the Nuk Hopkins trade was in March..in April 12 he turned around, traded Nuk to Harold, for Arob and Kittle. April 13th he dealt Kittle for Kamara (more orless), then he dealt half his team, including Arob and K Murray to Ram for C Godwin and D Montgomery, then on the 14th, Kamara, and the other half of his team went to Harold to re-acquire Nuk, and Lockett and Woods and the 1.4. A week later, he sends Nuk, that 1.4, and Monrgomery to Ram for S. Barkley and reacquired AROB, then AROb to Trudem for Gronk/Cohen/Shepard, two days later Barkley gets traded to Fuzzypower for the 1.5, J. Conner, and Julio.
Then during the rookie draft..he dealt the 1.5, Godwin, and Ingram to me for the 1.2, and 1.9
The 1.2 was J. Taylor, the 1.9 was Ruggs, and I used the 1.5 on Dobbins...which at the time, seemed bad, but then Taylor became Wonder Bread and Ingram hit a friggin wall, and Dobbins was screwed by Gus Edwards and then missed a whole year.

But in a nutshell, that was Foot's tradeapooloza- 2020
Oof. Theres always trades that we feel one side really cleaned up. But this was a string of league changing moves that were baffling. Is what it is. I wish I was as clever as team @Bandit i think they benefitted the most . They must know his insider trading secrets and threatened to expose him.

To be clear. I am light hearted joking about this and am not upset the slightest bit.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oof. Theres always trades that we feel one side really cleaned up. But this was a string of league changing moves that were baffling. Is what it is. I wish I was as clever as team @Bandit i think they benefitted the most . They must know his insider trading secrets and threatened to expose him.

To be clear. I am light hearted joking about this and am not upset the slightest bit.
Who won the titles? :)

Trudem and myself, while Bandit does his best '07 Patriots .

We look through enough trade history, well all find deals that, even at the time, seemed off.
In Bandits case, 2 good WR's and 4 lottery tickets for the hands down best WR in the game, at the time...while on the surface seems like a ton..really isn't, not unless you scratch off winners on those lotto tickets. And thus far, he's pretty much only gotten his money big, no big winners

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah my team has a serious performing in the playoffs problem. This is the one league where the majority of the trades (even the non-Foot ones) that we've made and draft picks we've made (Justin Herbert especially) have worked out more than they haven't. Of course it's not like it has gained us too much. And we are not the '07 Patriots dammit because we did win a title. Right now I prefer the 90's Braves as a comparison who only won one title but should have had so many more.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah my team has a serious performing in the playoffs problem. This is the one league where the majority of the trades (even the non-Foot ones) that we've made and draft picks we've made (Justin Herbert especially) have worked out more than they haven't. Of course it's not like it has gained us too much. And we are not the '07 Patriots dammit because we did win a title. Right now I prefer the 90's Braves as a comparison who only won one title but should have had so many more.
But honestly. Your teams great. I dont ecen know if any guys on my team upgrade u. Mixon n Chase maybe?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was only referring to the past two years after the Foot trade a thon of 2020 :)

But, sure, the 90's Braves are good too

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I prefer to identify as an expansion team, so it's the 90's Jacksonville Jaguars for me.