• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go new guy, go new guy

Not what I was aiming for, but a good enough half measure. Just means I won’t be going with my third part of my plan.

To Robo: Landry and 2023 2nd
To TKO: Scott, Tyler Johnson, 2022 2.12/2.13

To Treff: Zeke and Pollard
To TKO: Sanders, Pittman, 1.12

Pleasure gentlemen.

:yo:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m now in the market for an RB (who isn’t?)

1.12 and 1.13 are the likely contributors (or maybe I have a big draft for once :noidea:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not what I was aiming for, but a good enough half measure. Just means I won’t be going with my third part of my plan.

Pleasure gentlemen.

Wheeling and dealin' Saturday for TKO!

Likewise!

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pleasure gentlemen.

Excellent wheeling and dealing! I didn't know that you had something in place for Miles Sanders. Now you have him, Scott, Gainwell, and pretty much guaranteed production from a Philly RB.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either Lockett or Thielen and a couple of 2s up for grabs.

RB only, unless you've got a really cool out of the box offer.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Chef99, I'm sorry, but those guys don't fit my time line. They'll be in wheelchairs by the time my team is good. LOL. I know that I have Sanders and Landry, but I didn't give up anyone that I love for them.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Chef99, I'm sorry, but those guys don't fit my time line. They'll be in wheelchairs by the time my team is good. LOL. I know that I have Sanders and Landry, but I didn't give up anyone that I love for them.

All good, bro. It was worth a shot.

So when do we draft, anyway? ;)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF : When do we draft, when can we pick up free agents?

Let's get this party started! :)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF : When do we draft, when can we pick up free agents?

Let's get this party started! :)
Draft begins one week, on Monday morning, after conclusion of the real NFL draft.
This year that's April 28th-30th. So draft day for us, the timer will start Monday morning, May 9th, at 8am est.

Waivers- I'll open up claims the weekend of the draft..claims will be processed and waivers ran on Tuesday at midnight or whatever that time is set for, Tuesday the 3rd, after that free agency until the draft begins.

Then another waiver claim period at the conclusion of our draft, and free agency until after week 1, where we return to SOP on waivers/free agency.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Robotech
and anyone else looking for a refresher-

Well, here's the very basic breakdown of the vast majority of our typical rules.

In addition to these, we'll go through some of the polls we've had that aren't covered in the typical rules breakdown from above.--

Our first and foremost rule is NO tanking will be tolerated. Tanking will have to be obvious and inarguable, but expulsion from the league is the penalty if a majority agree with the accusation of tanking..

In the instance an owner is removed and or leaves and or abandons the team and is replaced, the replacement owner receives all assets associated with the team, included draft picks.

Playoff tie breakers, in the rules breakdown it says there is none, but we do have a system where we use the breakdown record, which is your head to head record if you played all teams.

Maintaining the possibility of a legal roster at all times- basically this means that you cannot drop a kicker or a D/ST, using the roster spot to prolong a decision on who to cut at any given time. This applies throughout the season, the offseason and the draft. the ability to put together a legal starting lineup must be maintained at all times. Failure to do so will result in a roster lockdown until the corrections have been made.

One week prior to the rookie draft, a waiver processing period will occur. Claims can be put in one the commissioner opens the process, generally on day 1 of the NFL draft, and waivers will process the following Tuesday evening, midninght, EST (Wednesday morning for those hung up on technicalities). After waivers process, all available veteran players become free agents, first come first serve style. Waivers and the free agency move will again by closed for the duration of the rookie draft. At the conclusion of the rookie draft, another waiver claims period will process, again on the Tuesday at midnight deadline, after which all players will be free agents until after week 1, where our standard weekly waiver process will resume throughout the season.

other than that, our biggest "rules" stuff is the rookie draft itself-

Draft to be held on Sportshoopla, in its own specific thread-where we hope to keep chatter to a minimum. By all means, comment, but keep most commentary to the general D1 thread, please so that track the picks, who is up, what's been picked is as clean as possible.

24 hour clock on each pick, that does not pause during overnights. 24 hours is 24 hours period. this clock applies to all 4 rounds.

Draft date is the first Monday, a minimum of 7 days after the end of the real NFL draft. Timer begins at 8 AM eastern time

the owner holding 1.1 can make his selection at any point, from the re-upping of the league until the true draft date +24 hours for their timer by declaring it in the official D1 rookie draft thread

once the 1.1 has been made, all subsequent picks can also be made earlier, but the 24 hour clock does not start until the actual draft date regardless of when 1.1 was picked.

In the event the 24 hour clocks runs out, it's just like the real draft, your turn is skipped, although you can make your pick at anytime.

You do not HAVE to use any given pick, you can always pass, although passing means that pick no longer exists, you cannot go back on it and make that pick or trade it after you've posted in the draft thread that you are in deed passing.

it is drop and draft format. you are welcome to drop players before the draft day, but you do not HAVE to. you can announce a drop/make the drop yourself, simultaneously while announcing your pick.

If a pick is made, and the owner's roster does not have an open slot, or the owner has not announced a drop, that pick is not official until that is corrected, and, if the 24 hour clock expires and it's still not corrected, you lose that player and the pick reverts back to the 'timed out' status- meaning the offending owner can make that pick at anytime..but the targeted player may have been drafted by someone else by then. Regardless, the draft can continue either way, but if the other owner behind the offending owner wants to wait to see who they'll drop, we'll all be stuck waiting.

Players dropped during the draft, are eligible to be immediately drafted by the other owners, all existing Free agents are eligible to be drafted as well.

If at anytime you feel you're truly done and won't be using any remaining picks, please let us know so that we aren't waiting 24 hours for any of your remaining picks and they can be passed and the draft can continue. More of a courtesy than a rule, but please abide by it.

Anyone notice anything I left out??

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Robotech
and anyone else looking for a refresher-

Well, here's the very basic breakdown of the vast majority of our typical rules.

In addition to these, we'll go through some of the polls we've had that aren't covered in the typical rules breakdown from above.--

Our first and foremost rule is NO tanking will be tolerated. Tanking will have to be obvious and inarguable, but expulsion from the league is the penalty if a majority agree with the accusation of tanking..

In the instance an owner is removed and or leaves and or abandons the team and is replaced, the replacement owner receives all assets associated with the team, included draft picks.

Playoff tie breakers, in the rules breakdown it says there is none, but we do have a system where we use the breakdown record, which is your head to head record if you played all teams.

Maintaining the possibility of a legal roster at all times- basically this means that you cannot drop a kicker or a D/ST, using the roster spot to prolong a decision on who to cut at any given time. This applies throughout the season, the offseason and the draft. the ability to put together a legal starting lineup must be maintained at all times. Failure to do so will result in a roster lockdown until the corrections have been made.

One week prior to the rookie draft, a waiver processing period will occur. Claims can be put in one the commissioner opens the process, generally on day 1 of the NFL draft, and waivers will process the following Tuesday evening, midninght, EST (Wednesday morning for those hung up on technicalities). After waivers process, all available veteran players become free agents, first come first serve style. Waivers and the free agency move will again by closed for the duration of the rookie draft. At the conclusion of the rookie draft, another waiver claims period will process, again on the Tuesday at midnight deadline, after which all players will be free agents until after week 1, where our standard weekly waiver process will resume throughout the season.

other than that, our biggest "rules" stuff is the rookie draft itself-

Draft to be held on Sportshoopla, in its own specific thread-where we hope to keep chatter to a minimum. By all means, comment, but keep most commentary to the general D1 thread, please so that track the picks, who is up, what's been picked is as clean as possible.

24 hour clock on each pick, that does not pause during overnights. 24 hours is 24 hours period. this clock applies to all 4 rounds.

Draft date is the first Monday, a minimum of 7 days after the end of the real NFL draft. Timer begins at 8 AM eastern time

the owner holding 1.1 can make his selection at any point, from the re-upping of the league until the true draft date +24 hours for their timer by declaring it in the official D1 rookie draft thread

once the 1.1 has been made, all subsequent picks can also be made earlier, but the 24 hour clock does not start until the actual draft date regardless of when 1.1 was picked.

In the event the 24 hour clocks runs out, it's just like the real draft, your turn is skipped, although you can make your pick at anytime.

You do not HAVE to use any given pick, you can always pass, although passing means that pick no longer exists, you cannot go back on it and make that pick or trade it after you've posted in the draft thread that you are in deed passing.

it is drop and draft format. you are welcome to drop players before the draft day, but you do not HAVE to. you can announce a drop/make the drop yourself, simultaneously while announcing your pick.

If a pick is made, and the owner's roster does not have an open slot, or the owner has not announced a drop, that pick is not official until that is corrected, and, if the 24 hour clock expires and it's still not corrected, you lose that player and the pick reverts back to the 'timed out' status- meaning the offending owner can make that pick at anytime..but the targeted player may have been drafted by someone else by then. Regardless, the draft can continue either way, but if the other owner behind the offending owner wants to wait to see who they'll drop, we'll all be stuck waiting.

Players dropped during the draft, are eligible to be immediately drafted by the other owners, all existing Free agents are eligible to be drafted as well.

If at anytime you feel you're truly done and won't be using any remaining picks, please let us know so that we aren't waiting 24 hours for any of your remaining picks and they can be passed and the draft can continue. More of a courtesy than a rule, but please abide by it.

Anyone notice anything I left out??:thumb::thumb::thumb: