• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im so bored. I go back to work full time in the office next wednesday so I am sure I will be back on here more. I will likely make a move just because ive been bored. Change of scenery or something

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate the offer

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so..
@The Foot @SteelersPride @Barilko @TKOSpikes , @leftypower @Yellow Fuzzies @obxyankeefan @Bandit @HaroldSeattle @MilkSpiller22 @Ram Tough @broncosmitty and @Trudem

D2 is tossing out temporary ideas to deal with the 'Rona BS this year. We've got an even more stringent setup. Does anyone have any requests/opinions/ideas/thoughts that we should consider to be prepped for this season?? More IR? expanded rosters? Nullify and empty space penalties...anything??
Let's hear it now, or we'll just stay status quo and whoever gets short changed by the 'Rona just has to deal with it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so..
@The Foot @SteelersPride @Barilko @TKOSpikes , @leftypower @Yellow Fuzzies @obxyankeefan @Bandit @HaroldSeattle @MilkSpiller22 @Ram Tough @broncosmitty and @Trudem

D2 is tossing out temporary ideas to deal with the 'Rona BS this year. We've got an even more stringent setup. Does anyone have any requests/opinions/ideas/thoughts that we should consider to be prepped for this season?? More IR? expanded rosters? Nullify and empty space penalties...anything??
Let's hear it now, or we'll just stay status quo and whoever gets short changed by the 'Rona just has to deal with it.
My personal opinion is this

-As many IR spots as can possibly be addded are added.
-BEYOND the IR slots we have now, those IR slots are for 'Rona only
-The minute that guy comes off the rona list, hes out of that IR slot and you need to adjust your roster accordingly. You have say 24 hours. If you don't the commish will reverse the waiver corresponding waiver move you made.
-IF IF IF say only 4 more IR spots can be added. I also sAY that in the event you then have 5-6-7 guys on the 'Rona list.......you can do a "protected" drop.....drop that guy, no one can pick him up......i know thats tough.....

This obviously is a PITA......Would require some extra work FROM ALL OF US to police things. I also think that if @TREFF was "ok" with it, JUST for the rona list adding 1-2-3 extra folks to the commish list to police and help with the add/drops.......If they touch a thing beyond that, boop beep u get the boot, tough luck

Its unfortunate, and its a little silly, but honestly none of use know how this will play out, and infections are rising again....Would it really be crazy to have 5-10 guys on the "rona list? especially if a team get hit and you stack guys??????

just my two cents, it was the same thing i said for redraft, and most seemed to concur

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol no, he told me he was bullied into a somewhat controversial trade, im just kidding around
Oh..well, hes made more than a few controversial ones...which I think stems from that aforementioned conviction. I hope it wasnt me, I certainly never felt as though I did.
But, as you're well aware, trade negotiations can be taken totally different ways be each party at the drop of a hat.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My personal opinion is this

-As many IR spots as can possibly be addded are added.
-BEYOND the IR slots we have now, those IR slots are for 'Rona only
-The minute that guy comes off the rona list, hes out of that IR slot and you need to adjust your roster accordingly. You have say 24 hours. If you don't the commish will reverse the waiver corresponding waiver move you made.
-IF IF IF say only 4 more IR spots can be added. I also sAY that in the event you then have 5-6-7 guys on the 'Rona list.......you can do a "protected" drop.....drop that guy, no one can pick him up......i know thats tough.....

This obviously is a PITA......Would require some extra work FROM ALL OF US to police things. I also think that if @TREFF was "ok" with it, JUST for the rona list adding 1-2-3 extra folks to the commish list to police and help with the add/drops.......If they touch a thing beyond that, boop beep u get the boot, tough luck

Its unfortunate, and its a little silly, but honestly none of use know how this will play out, and infections are rising again....Would it really be crazy to have 5-10 guys on the "rona list? especially if a team get hit and you stack guys??????

just my two cents, it was the same thing i said for redraft, and most seemed to concur
Don't anybody worry about what I'm ok with. special circumstances sometimes call for a suspension of principals, so I'm just going with the flow..y'all figure it out, I'll do whatever is wanted

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't anybody worry about what I'm ok with. special circumstances sometimes call for a suspension of principals, so I'm just going with the flow..y'all figure it out, I'll do whatever is wanted
well im just saying. I dunno what are your thoughts as well.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh..well, hes made more than a few controversial ones...which I think stems from that aforementioned conviction. I hope it wasnt me, I certainly never felt as though I did.
But, as you're well aware, trade negotiations can be taken totally different ways be each party at the drop of a hat.
twas' not lol