• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dwight Howard sucks

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how Shaq has a higher career FG% :L

If you want to start using size as an excuse then you might as well admit that Dwight has no business being compared with Shaq. Keep digging that hole Logic.

Not to mention that while Dwight is the same height as Hakeem, he also outweighs him and is physically stronger than Hakeem was. Yet, to this day, Shaq calls him "Mr. Olajuwon" because of how Hakeem abused him in the finals using..........................post moves and footwork.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is Shaqs career percentage vs Dwight's Immortal?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is Shaqs career percentage vs Dwight's Immortal?

Doesn't even matter, the fact that you took Dwight's low FGA as a sign of "efficiency" rather than a sign of not being able to create his own shot as effectively says it all. If you must know it's only a few points higher, but when you take "double the shots of howard!" then it's a big difference.

I'm going to try to predict Logic's next ridiculous observation "Shaq was a ballhog".

Last edited by a moderator:

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe Dwight does need to take all the shots, but sets picks and gets his offense by being a mean rebounder in addition to the normal shots. When he gets it low he makes sure it's in the bucket.

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trojan post Hakeem's shots per game and his points per game. Compare them to Dwight's. I know you like Hakeem. You might be surprised

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trojan post Hakeem's shots per game and his points per game. Compare them to Dwight's. I know you like Hakeem. You might be surprised

Hakeem averaged 21.8 points per game on approx. 17 shots per game.

Dwight averages 18.3 points per game on approx. 12 shots per game.

This simply proves my point. Dwight doesn't get as many shots per game because he has no post moves and teams can't give him the ball in crunch time. He'd also get fewer shots during the game because he has no moves to score with when he's defended and often has to pass the ball back out when more accomplished bigs like Kareem, Hakeem and Shaq could score anyway.

No one's saying that Dwight isn't a good player or that he can't fill a stat book. He just hasn't gotten the most out of his talent. If he had, we'd be talking about him as one of the all-time great bigs instead of just another good one.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hakeem averaged 21.8 points per game on approx. 17 shots per game.

Dwight averages 18.3 points per game on approx. 12 shots per game.

This simply proves my point. Dwight doesn't get as many shots per game because he has no post moves and teams can't give him the ball in crunch time. He'd also get fewer shots during the game because he has no moves to score with when he's defended and often has to pass the ball back out when more accomplished bigs like Kareem, Hakeem and Shaq could score anyway.

No one's saying that Dwight isn't a good player or that he can't fill a stat book. He just hasn't gotten the most out of his talent. If he had, we'd be talking about him as one of the all-time great bigs instead of just another good one.

That's basically it Trojan, no one's acting like Dwight is garbage. The issue came up when he compared Dwight's game to Shaq's then claimed that no Lakers fan could debate him on it. That's like dressing yourself up in a suit made of raw meat and walking into the Lion's den at the zoo, it's too easy.

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It proves he is efficient, and got nearly the points Hakeem got with much less possesions.

As far as a liability in the 4th quarter, he joins Wilt and Shaq as players who do get fouled and benched in game ending situations, so why he is so different?

And Trojan, you dont think he played hurt when in LA? Really?

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference between Dwight and Shaq/Hakeem is how they got their shots. Dwight's efficiency is based on put-backs and being set up for lobs by teammates. It's hard to count on getting lots of buckets by feeding Dwight in the post though. His post game is not nearly as good as Shaq's and Hakeem's were. Dwight can't be counted on as a #1 option, unlike Shaq and Hakeem. It's why Houston is a good situation for him with Harden as the clear #1 option.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8EBMgni.gif

Dwight Howard splits, before and after knee procedure (per 36 minutes)

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Punkass.

"No matter how the season ends, I'm a champion."

Right, dude. Sure you are. :rolleyes2:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference between Dwight and Shaq/Hakeem is how they got their shots. Dwight's efficiency is based on put-backs and being set up for lobs by teammates. It's hard to count on getting lots of buckets by feeding Dwight in the post though. His post game is not nearly as good as Shaq's and Hakeem's were. Dwight can't be counted on as a #1 option, unlike Shaq and Hakeem. It's why Houston is a good situation for him with Harden as the clear #1 option.
Yep, Howard is a terrible shooter.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight cant shatter backboards and tear down goals. Fact.

Pussy lol

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden must have :L when he heard Dwight say he's a champion. Harden is busting his ass to become a real champion and his foolish teammate says that?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden must have :L when he heard Dwight say he's a champion. Harden is busting his ass to become a real champion and his foolish teammate says that?

Harden just played one of the worst games in the history of the league, I doubt it bothered him. Fact is these 2 guys are a lot alike and they will never win anything together. Or apart for that matter.