• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dusty Baker fired; Obama a stalker? Cano a deadbeat Dad.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for Cano, the mother of his 3 yr old son in the DR says that Cano is a deadbeat dad and very cheap. She is suing him for more child support. There was a report that Cano's lawyers tried to bully her into signing an agrement that would pay her $600 a month in child support.

This clown is making $15mm, and looking for $30mm/year on a new contract, and he can't pony up for his kid? What an asshole!

Read somewhere yesterday that shes 8 or so yrs old than Cano & has teenage kids by another father. IMO all this dough shes looking to get would probly go to benefit her & her older kids the most. Seriously - how much money does a 3 yr old need to have a nice lifestyle in the DR?

rokketmn

The Maven
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read somewhere yesterday that shes 8 or so yrs old than Cano & has teenage kids by another father. IMO all this dough shes looking to get would probly go to benefit her & her older kids the most. Seriously - how much money does a 3 yr old need to have a nice lifestyle in the DR?

Not doubting that she may be money-hungry, but if I am Cano, I am giving her more than what she is currently getting. This is a child we're talking about. A parent usually wants the best for their kids. The fact he is balking at least a little bit, speaks to his character.

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I won't be posting much here anymore. Works filter is blocking the site as its categorized as adult. It was fun but while it lasted. Now what am I gonna do for 8 hours?

rokketmn

The Maven
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I won't be posting much here anymore. Works filter is blocking the site as its categorized as adult. It was fun but while it lasted. Now what am I gonna do for 8 hours?

Did you tell your job that no actual adults post on this site?

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not doubting that she may be money-hungry, but if I am Cano, I am giving her more than what she is currently getting. This is a child we're talking about. A parent usually wants the best for their kids. The fact he is balking at least a little bit, speaks to his character.

Anybody that thinks child support in a situation like this goes SOLELY for that one child needs to wake up. She also wants the best for herself & her 2 kids from another father - & for Cano to pay for an oppulent lifestyle for all. They arent his responsibility

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dusty looked so inept in that playoff game. They knew if they didn't fire him there would be a revolt among fans. The question is, is Dusty done? I just can't imagine any team thinking it'd be a good idea to bring in his brand of baseball.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From the guy that posted more twerkable material than anyone else?!?

Bwahahahah!

Eh...use your cell phone, I guess.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A lot of peeps get around that by using their smartphone or a tablet

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using phone now but its a PIA

rokketmn

The Maven
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dusty looked so inept in that playoff game. They knew if they didn't fire him there would be a revolt among fans. The question is, is Dusty done? I just can't imagine any team thinking it'd be a good idea to bring in his brand of baseball.

Teams like to recycle the same old coaches and managers. How many times did Buddy Bell and Don Baylor get jobs before anyone realized they were awful?

Some teams just like to have a name in the dugout.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
line ups in:suds:

1. Starling Marte (R) LF
2. Neil Walker (S) 2B
3. Andrew McCutchen (R) CF
4. Justin Morneau (L) 1B
5. Marlon Byrd (R) RF
6. Pedro Alvarez (L) 3B
7. Russell Martin (R) C
8. Jordy Mercer (R) SS
9. Gerrit Cole (R) P

1. Matt Carpenter (L) 2B
2. Carlos Beltran (S) RF
3. Matt Holliday (R) LF
4. Matt Adams (L) 1B
5. Yadier Molina (R) C
6. Jon Jay (L) CF
7. David Freese (R) 3B
8. Daniel Descalso (L) SS
9. Lance Lynn (R) P

rokketmn

The Maven
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody that thinks child support in a situation like this goes SOLELY for that one child needs to wake up. She also wants the best for herself & her 2 kids from another father - & for Cano to pay for an oppulent lifestyle for all. They arent his responsibility

I get everything you're saying and agree for the most part. I just think a guy making that kind of dough can be less thrifty. He can do things like set up a trust fund that the mother can't touch and the kid gets when he's 18 or 21. He can personally buy things for the kid. Drop off a bunch of clothes and toys and stuff like that. Send food.

It doesn't all have to be about the cash. It's about being a standup guy.

rokketmn

The Maven
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
line ups in:suds:

1. Starling Marte (R) LF
2. Neil Walker (S) 2B
3. Andrew McCutchen (R) CF
4. Justin Morneau (L) 1B
5. Marlon Byrd (R) RF
6. Pedro Alvarez (L) 3B
7. Russell Martin (R) C
8. Jordy Mercer (R) SS
9. Gerrit Cole (R) P

1. Matt Carpenter (L) 2B
2. Carlos Beltran (S) RF
3. Matt Holliday (R) LF
4. Matt Adams (L) 1B
5. Yadier Molina (R) C
6. Jon Jay (L) CF
7. David Freese (R) 3B
8. Daniel Descalso (L) SS
9. Lance Lynn (R) P

The Sox/Rays lineups out yet?

rokketmn

The Maven
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read that Walt Jocketty wanted to fire hitting coach Brook Jacoby, and Baker said, "if you want to fire someone, fire me". The next day, Jocketty did just that.

Different situation, but here is what being a standup guy is about. Baker didn't even hire Jacoby on his staff, but he knew it wasn't all his fault, so why let him be the only scapegoat?

I respect Baker more after this. I still think he is a shitty manager, but he is a better guy than I thought he was.