• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Duke, Zion Williamson, Accusations

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a new house for his parents and new cars is no evidence?

It has been investigated already and the NCAA cleared Zion, and that's his family's business of what they paid, not yours

If I own a house and it's worth $1M who says I cannot rent it for $20 a month? You? Who made you God over what I rent my own property for?

That would be the easiest thing to work out since the clients are only needing housing for a few months, not an extended lease, and everyone knows a house that's being lived in is worth more than a vacant property anyway, right?

same with cars- if you don't drive a car(and the ones in question weren't NEW) it tends to have issues, and if they have adequate insurance what's the problem?

You want a Duke player or coach to be caught doing something that you've come to a conclusion before there is any substance of wrong doing, I thought a person was innocent until PROVEN guilty, but I guess you and Gina Ford just don't give a damn about that, right?

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice False Dichotomy, ooh, and BTW, Fuck Maryland

A lot to do about nothing concerning Zion but you should still be on his Christmas Card List for keeping the hoop informed with true actual facts.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know about you, but nothing screams first hand evidence like checking out Wikipedia!

I wish Zion's legal team would countersue for defamation of character, it won't happen, but Gina Ford won't be able to sign a Pop Warner ball player moving forward

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has been investigated already and the NCAA cleared Zion,

I stopped reading after this part. You mean the same NCAA who cleared North Carolina basketball? There is no other way to explain the parents suddenly having a Mercedes, an Escalade a Yukon and moving from a rental to a million dollar house.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped reading after this part. You mean the same NCAA who cleared North Carolina basketball? There is no other way to explain the parents suddenly having a Mercedes, an Escalade a Yukon and moving from a rental to a million dollar house.

As Zion and his attorneys have stated, those accusations are baseless and unsubstantiated

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Zion and his attorneys have stated, those accusations are baseless and unsubstantiated

Well if Zion and his attorneys said that well by golly that's good enough for me. I'm going to go out on a limb and assumed you weren't so accepting of the NCAA's findings with regard to North Carolina

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly do not care if Athletes get paid. Unless I can rename my employees to flipbitydo's and decree them exempt from basically all rights, then I am back on board.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just realized my last post makes it seem like I would be taking advantage of the flipbitydo's. Rest assured after 4 years of indentured servitude I will give them a piece of paper with my name on it that I value at $100,000, so this is a great deal no matter how you look at it.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if Zion and his attorneys said that well by golly that's good enough for me. I'm going to go out on a limb and assumed you weren't so accepting of the NCAA's findings with regard to North Carolina

Why is it you have a hard on for Zion and Duke's demise? You won't accept the truth so I guess I will try and explain this so a child could understand it.

The NCAA investigated this TWICE! Here's what they found out- Zion was eligible while he was at Duke!

The cars were obtained by the Zion family after he declared for the NBA draft, sometime after the season was over in ApriI 2019. The 2018 Mercedes, as were the other cars, their docs were signed in April of 2019! Not an impermissible benefit!

The house Zion's family rented was owned by a guy with the same name as a Duke grad so UNC fans and Kentucky fans have posted a bunch of ridiculous accusations none of which are correct, and again not any connection to the Duke program. They rented it for six months and the NCAA found Zion was NOT receiving impermissible gifts!

Gina Ford's lawyers have done zero research other than get on the internet like UNC and Kentucky fans and read Wikipedias and website postings like yours and believe that horse shit and there's not an ounce of truth in it- Yesterday, Today, or Tomorrow!

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing should happen to Duke, but Zion should serve a couple of years in prison

it's the only fair way

in all seriousness, i think i'm at a point where i no longer care about shit like this. Collegiate sports are a cesspool and there's nothing more to it.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing should happen to Duke, but Zion should serve a couple of years in prison

it's the only fair way

in all seriousness, i think i'm at a point where i no longer care about shit like this. Collegiate sports are a cesspool and there's nothing more to it.
source.gif

You need to head on over to Foothills on 4th Street and have a beer to cool off