• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Drouin to Arizona Rumor

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HockeyBuzz.com - Michael Stuart - On Eklund's Drouin/Third Overall Pick Rumor

I think we should keep Drouin, I think he's a special talent. I'd like to see him get bigger in the offseason and I think he needs to spend some time in the AHL next year working on his overall game especially his play without the puck. I think the need to give him roughly 30 games in the AHL, then ease him back into the fold at the NHL level and hopefully by the end of the year he'll be playing with Stammer.

Personally I can't see a deal happening, Yzerman raved about Drouin and loves the fact he makes everyone better around him, sure he needs to work on things to gain Cooper's trust but the superstar talent is there.

Just to let you know, the Lightning Home Opener is on the 8th October vs the Flyers, the rest of the regular season schedule gets released at 10am Thursday.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HockeyBuzz.com - Michael Stuart - On Eklund's Drouin/Third Overall Pick Rumor

I think we should keep Drouin, I think he's a special talent. I'd like to see him get bigger in the offseason and I think he needs to spend some time in the AHL next year working on his overall game especially his play without the puck. I think the need to give him roughly 30 games in the AHL, then ease him back into the fold at the NHL level and hopefully by the end of the year he'll be playing with Stammer.

Personally I can't see a deal happening, Yzerman raved about Drouin and loves the fact he makes everyone better around him, sure he needs to work on things to gain Cooper's trust but the superstar talent is there.

Just to let you know, the Lightning Home Opener is on the 8th October vs the Flyers, the rest of the regular season schedule gets released at 10am Thursday.
Ya I can't see us trading drouin strome is not that much better and he is a center we have johnson, stamkos, flipper, boyle, vladdy and ceddy. Matt Marner is really another drouin type! and Hanifin is a lefty defenseman we need a righty. If bobby mac says it then I will know that it is real until then it's just a eklund rumor chatter.