• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Drops!

Drop Blame

• Mayhew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stafford

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • The receivers themselves

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • The coaching staff. This Jim, That Jim and the next Jim

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • The Day of the Week. (No drops on Monday)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got to agree with pretty much of what both of you stated above. Funny thing is, Calvin's problems maintaining possession of the ball started around the time he had that severe wrist injury, 1st week of 2012, which was so bad that after the season he said he couldn't feel the ball in his hands. That's severe nerve damage and it never got out to the public until he missed that years pro-bowl and had surgery. The front office downplayed just as much as he did, the injury and surgery.

Some people state insistently he's the greatest ever and let his drops go by the wayside. He's the best right now but I'll wait til/if he passes Rice before I anoint him greatest ever. JMHO. I'm glad he's a Lion but stop cutting his ass all this slack if he's the greatest ever.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit needs to target guys in the draft that are solid possession types. It seems the last few years Detroit has been looking for the fast big play guy. I would like to see Broyles but he can't make the roster.

Mike Furrey is the last possession type guy Detroit had and he showed what a good possession guy could do.

Maybe Detroit needs to get Broyles on the 53 man roster?

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit needs to target guys in the draft that are solid possession types. It seems the last few years Detroit has been looking for the fast big play guy. I would like to see Broyles but he can't make the roster.

Mike Furrey is the last possession type guy Detroit had and he showed what a good possession guy could do.

Maybe Detroit needs to get Broyles on the 53 man roster?

Broyles is on the 53 man roster.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think reducing Bells role and adding Broyles out there more often would be a good idea. Can always deactivate the 3rd QB. Some teams only keep 2 QBs on the roster. I would rather have Bush out there at this point since he at least has big play ability and certainly does not fumble or drop any more than Bell, alhough about the same. Riddick should be taking some of Bells work too.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing to add about drops is when they occur. Dropping a pass on a game winning drive vs when we are up by 20 is a big difference. Some drops are bigger than others. We need those clutch grabs.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never dropped a ball in the NFL.

When you vote for LP, you get a guy that doesn't drop the ball.

I'm LP in SLC and I approve this message.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I think it's 46 guys that are active for game days, so Broyles has been a victim of the numbers game so far...

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never dropped a ball in the NFL.

When you vote for LP, you get a guy that doesn't drop the ball.

I'm LP in SLC and I approve this message.

I got a leaflet in the mail that reads you leave no timeout untaken.