• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Drinking the Hater-ade

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brett Favre
Peyton Manning
Matt Ryan
Rex Ryan
Carson Palmer
Joe Flacco
Hines Ward
Kobe Bryant
Pau Gasol
John Stockton
Tim Duncan
Manu Ginobli
Adam Morrison
Mariano Rivera
Chase Utley
That's my short list. I might add the long list later

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Any irsay
Washington Redskins for their selfish attempts to keep Baltimore out of the NFL, and it started in 1951.
Yankees
Whines Hard
Tiger Woods, if he'd been white he would have been barred from Pro Golf.
Red Sox
Duke any sport

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate all the dudes that you do with the exception of NASCAR which I dont give a shit about. Also, I hate the Yankees with a passion but actually kinda like Jeter. He's the Brady of the NFL. Now A-Rod on the other hand I loathe. He's one of my most hated athletes.

I agree about the Yanks,cant stand the fuckin Yankee's!! I cant stand the catcher for the Cards(Molina)that guy makes me sick everytime i watch him play!:mad:

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yikes, I forgot about Karl Malone. I am so glad he never got a ring.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can an non-Bengals fan join in on this?

1. WVU and their fans. I have been to two games in Morgantown and will liley never go back. I watched 4 elderly Virginia Tech fans (wearing their Army jackets, loaded with WWII stuff) verbally and physically assaulted at a game. If you want to talk trash to me and my 20 year old fans, fine but to be ruthless and throw shit at two 80 year old war heros and their wives at a football game, you are trash. I also had a friend punched from behind at a urinal. He lost his footing, smacked his jaw on the big metal part at the top of the urinal and shattered his jaw. He had to crawl halfway out on his own before someone finally helped him to the police where he was rushed to the hospital. The kid was a 6 foot hockey player, so he was really badly hurt to be knocked out that bad. They never identified anyone because it was while he was peeing and from behind. He had said nothing, was just wearing the wrong colors.

2. The Penguins. I am a Caps fan and they have broken my heart so many times and have everything that I want; stanley cups, playoff success, consistency. It is pure jealous hatred. The fact that I did my PhD in Pittsburgh and live here now as a Caps fan makes it worse.

3. Michael Vick. I knew him and college, and as obviously a huge fan, as I was a student at Tech at the time and lifetime Tech fan. HOWEVER, I am also a dog lover, ambassador to the pit bull breed and owner of two rescued pit bulls. What he did was horrid and even though he served hard time for it, I will never be a fan again. In a twisted way, his actions brought more attention to the breed and all of the myths about them and now breed hate and breed specific legislation is dying at an exponential pace, so the fallout ended up being good (in fact a moratorium on BSL has reached the governors office in Ohio and will most likely be signed, only Colorado left to go :)).

4. The Cowboys and Eagles. As a Redskin fan I grew up to hate these guys as division rivals. The Giants never brought out the hate in me for some reason but the Cowboys and Eagles can fuck off, along with their fans. My girlfriend is an Egales fan from PA as well, ha ha ;).

5. Boston fans in general, just because they are obnoxious as hell.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Anybody can get in on the hate. I also dislike WVU. I'm not even sure why. I haven't had any experiences like you've had. I guess it's because I live in KY, right on the border. We used to say West Virginia's state motto was "Almost heaven" because it was right next to Kentucky.

drewhark85

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Brett Favre
Peyton Manning
Matt Ryan
Rex Ryan
Carson Palmer
Joe Flacco
Hines Ward
Kobe Bryant
Pau Gasol
John Stockton
Tim Duncan
Manu Ginobli
Adam Morrison
Mariano Rivera
Chase Utley
That's my short list. I might add the long list later
How can you hate tim duncan? An elite player that never show boats...simply puts his head down, runs to the otherend and plays d after each score. He must have done something to Ky while at Wake that im not remembering.

Also i will never understand why so many people hate Duke. Do they hate kids that go to school for 4 years, play the game as a team, or dont get ncaa violations?

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No we hate cocky pieces of shit like Laettner, Wojo, reddick, etc. also having Laettner's fucking shot rubbed in our faces year after year doesn't help.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you hate tim duncan? An elite player that never show boats...simply puts his head down, runs to the otherend and plays d after each score. He must have done something to Ky while at Wake that im not remembering.

Also i will never understand why so many people hate Duke. Do they hate kids that go to school for 4 years, play the game as a team, or dont get ncaa violations?

1. Not a UK fan I'm a UNC fan therefore I hate Duke. I don't hate Reddick or Hill or Brand or a lot of players from there once they leave. I just have to hate the school period.

2. I just hate Tim Duncan because he shows no emotion. I like guys who talk a little smack, show some emotion. Reggie Miller is my favorite player of all time. Love Ochocinco, Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett, Allen Iverson. Love them.

NYK7

The Real Big 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was good - the ewing
these are some of mine
Tom Brady
Tony Romo
Dan Marino
Grant Hill
Dennis Robbman
Larry Bird
Reggie Miller
LeChoke James
Alex Rodriquez- Sadly because im a Yankees fan

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was good - the ewing
these are some of mine
Tom Brady
Tony Romo
Dan Marino
Grant Hill
Dennis Robbman
Larry Bird
Reggie Miller
LeChoke James
Alex Rodriquez- Sadly because im a Yankees fan

Has James won anything? Nope, but ask yourself what have the Knicks won in the last little while? And on top of that what has Carmelo or Amari ever won?

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, LeQuitter would definitely be very close behind the guys on my initial list, along with Karl Malone, Bob Knight, Barry Bonds, Ray Lewis, and of course Mike Brown.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh comon how can you hate Bobby Knight?

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bobby Knight is the man. I might have to throw a chair at you.

TrinDaddy

Trinconceivable!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

All of my friends hate Time Duncan. I'll never understand why.
And I hate Duke because I hate any team who has fans exclusively because they win. It's just so cheap to me. Yeah, I know, I'm a life time Bulls fan in Ohio and grew up loving MJ so it makes me a little hypocritical, but I still loved them when they sucked and love them now. Every single one of my friends who are Duke fans praise the Buckeyes in the slight chance that Duke is having an off year and are die-hard Buckeye fans for football.

I just don't understand how someone can pick different favorite schools for different sports. I like Texas. I like Texas football, basketball, and baseball. Hell, when I see Texas winning at something stupid like swimming or track and field I make sure to rub it in somebody's face just to be a douchebag and go the extra mile.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the Bengal haters at, lol.

All season long for years and years we've been reading the irrational ramblings of Bengal haters.