• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dre'Mont Jones Appreciation Thread

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks. 3 year 51 m. (17 M a year)

About what we expected.
Love you Dre'Mont but just like an ex that crushed your heart they say I have to move on!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What am I suppose to do with my Dre'Mont Jones jersey now?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll miss him. Tip of the hat - request for a handshake and an autograph. Wish him well.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably fair. Was it fair that these things were addressed and he still seems to have treated the team and owners through the same prism? Time will tell.

I don't typically tend to like players who throw shade at an organization after they leave unless its discussing something well documented. Like a Mirsa infection situation in Cleveland. But to throw shade at an organization or coaches and they've since addressed the situation, you're just being petty. Grow up.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably fair. Was it fair that these things were addressed and he still seems to have treated the team and owners through the same prism? Time will tell.

I don't typically tend to like players who throw shade at an organization after they leave unless its discussing something well documented. Like a Mirsa infection situation in Cleveland. But to throw shade at an organization or coaches and they've since addressed the situation, you're just being petty. Grow up.

I agree with this... It seems like an easy thing to do after you leave an organization but it doesn't seem like the right thing as a professional. Not a fan of this. You handle your business with the organization behind closed door. Social media has made this much easier for players to do. He then goes off on a tweet about how great his time was here and thanked everyone... I prefer lowkey. A little goodbye tweet save the other negative comments for your friends and family.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this... It seems like an easy thing to do after you leave an organization but it doesn't seem like the right thing as a professional. Not a fan of this. You handle your business with the organization behind closed door. Social media has made this much easier for players to do. He then goes off on a tweet about how great his time was here and thanked everyone... I prefer lowkey. A little goodbye tweet save the other negative comments for your friends and family.
Can’t believe you were in love with this immature A-hole. :banplease::cool: