• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draymond Green: NBA's newest Scumbag of the Year winner

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only is this doosh a dirty player, but off the field he beats up men and women (lawsuit coming today, probably). Couple this with his assault charges last year...might be time to suspend this turd for at least a year.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only is this doosh a dirty player, but off the field he beats up men and women (lawsuit coming today, probably). Couple this with his assault charges last year...might be time to suspend this turd for at least a year.

Dude talked shit to Draymond, and he slapped the guy. I mean just because someone has a lot of money doesn't mean you can just go up to him talk shit in his face and believe you're free from repercussions.

If someone walked up to you right now, got in your face and talked shit to you, what would you do?

Just because the guy is an athlete and multimillionaire doesn't mean that he's not an actual person. In my less mature days, I've done a lot worse for a lot less.

In the initial reports there was nothing about him harming a woman. Maybe there's new information, but if this is stemming from that incident in Michigan last year, then dude deserved to be slapped in the face.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude talked shit to Draymond, and he slapped the guy. I mean just because someone has a lot of money doesn't mean you can just go up to him talk shit in his face and believe you're free from repercussions.

If someone walked up to you right now, got in your face and talked shit to you, what would you do?

Just because the guy is an athlete and multimillionaire doesn't mean that he's not an actual person. In my less mature days, I've done a lot worse for a lot less.

In the initial reports there was nothing about him harming a woman. Maybe there's new information, but if this is stemming from that incident in Michigan last year, then dude deserved to be slapped in the face.

New lawsuit. New case. Woman involved. Totally inexcusable

Suspension needed.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you are saying if someone says something you dont like you have the right to hit them?

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying if someone says something you dont like you have the right to hit them?

Not at all. What I'm saying is that if you intend to run your mouth to someone, there are always consequences to be had. I don't know where you grew up, but it's not acceptable to go up to someone and just insult them to their face.

Otherwise if you believe you should have the right to say whatever you want, to whoever you want, go up to a biker gang the next time you see them and talk shit to them. If you have even the slightest hesitation at doing so, you can see why it's clearly not a good idea to just go up and randomly insult people. Athletes are people too and not just here for your entertainment.

Harry Seaword

Hoopla Cash
$ 266.84
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't post a link from work but on the ESPN page it says Green grabbed the dude and his girl by the throat.

Uh oh.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. What I'm saying is that if you intend to run your mouth to someone, there are always consequences to be had. I don't know where you grew up, but it's not acceptable to go up to someone and just insult them to their face.

Otherwise if you believe you should have the right to say whatever you want, to whoever you want, go up to a biker gang the next time you see them and talk shit to them. If you have even the slightest hesitation at doing so, you can see why it's clearly not a good idea to just go up and randomly insult people. Athletes are people too and not just here for your entertainment.
You said if you say something that someone doesn't like there are repercussions. By defending Green you are saying that a physical repercussion is acceptable. Using the "biker gang" example adds nothing to the argument. If someone goes up to the biker gang, MMA fighter, professional athlete or little school girl you cant justify a physical repercussion.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said if you say something that someone doesn't like there are repercussions. By defending Green you are saying that a physical repercussion is acceptable. Using the "biker gang" example adds nothing to the argument. If someone goes up to the biker gang, MMA fighter, professional athlete or little school girl you cant justify a physical repercussion.

Maybe I haven't conveyed my thoughts the best. I'll try to fix them here.

I'm not defending Green. Putting your hands on someone is not acceptable. But I also feel that going up to someone and insulting them is also unacceptable. If you are fully aware that you are intending to insult someone, you should not be shocked if there are consequences. Every action has a reaction and you as a willing participant should be aware of what they could be. The biker gang analogy was not conveyed properly by me and that's my mistake. What I'm saying is that you're clearly aware at a pressing danger and aware that there are multiple outcomes that could happen from that. One, you could simply insult them, they take it on the chin and walk away. Two, they could be upset and act from there.

What I think is bogus is the lawsuit. It's a clear money grab. You insulted someone and you got slapped. Deal with it. It's not like Green walked up to the guy picked a fight and slapped him without any catalyst. The guy knowingly walks up to Green and starts to talk shit to him. The shit talker should be aware that there are multiple outcomes that could happen here being the initiator.

If you (or I) go up to someone and talk shit in their face, it's reasonable to assume that there is a potential for you to get slapped in the face or potentially worse. Going up to someone and assuming they're going to nod and smile back is just naive.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New lawsuit. New case. Woman involved. Totally inexcusable

Suspension needed.
Dude, at least be factual.

Same case from last year, he hit a Dude, not a girl.

It happened in front of a police officer and he pled guilty to a INFRACTION.

MLive.com's Brendan F. Quinn reported an officer at the scene heard "a loud slap sound," and another officer wrote of seeing a black man "open-handedly slap another black male across the face."

I can't stand this bitch. But, it's because he kicks the shit out of my team on the regular.

Yes, he's guilty for putting hands on Dude.

But, let's not make him out to be OJ Simpson over a money grab.

Draymond Green's Alleged Assault Victim Says He Wakes Up Crying After Incident

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I haven't conveyed my thoughts the best. I'll try to fix them here.

I'm not defending Green. Putting your hands on someone is not acceptable. But I also feel that going up to someone and insulting them is also unacceptable. If you are fully aware that you are intending to insult someone, you should not be shocked if there are consequences. Every action has a reaction and you as a willing participant should be aware of what they could be. The biker gang analogy was not conveyed properly by me and that's my mistake. What I'm saying is that you're clearly aware at a pressing danger and aware that there are multiple outcomes that could happen from that. One, you could simply insult them, they take it on the chin and walk away. Two, they could be upset and act from there.

What I think is bogus is the lawsuit. It's a clear money grab. You insulted someone and you got slapped. Deal with it. It's not like Green walked up to the guy picked a fight and slapped him without any catalyst. The guy knowingly walks up to Green and starts to talk shit to him. The shit talker should be aware that there are multiple outcomes that could happen here being the initiator.

If you (or I) go up to someone and talk shit in their face, it's reasonable to assume that there is a potential for you to get slapped in the face or potentially worse. Going up to someone and assuming they're going to nod and smile back is just naive.
I agree with all of that except for the law suit. You are right that for every action there is a reaction. Green (from initial reports would could end up being wrong) illegally assaulted someone. His choice and his action now he gets the consequences.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with all of that except for the law suit. You are right that for every action there is a reaction. Green (from initial reports would could end up being wrong) illegally assaulted someone. His choice and his action now he gets the consequences.
Agree.

This guy is full of shit with his waking up crying stuff.

* I can probably believe he's getting threats from stupid fans*

But, even if he is, the assault still occurred and Draymond is gonna be out of some money.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree.

This guy is full of shit with his waking up crying stuff.

* I can probably believe he's getting threats from stupid fans*

But, even if he is, the assault still occurred and Draymond is gonna be out of some money.
The crying is BS. If he is then someone else needs to slap the shit out of him for that. Or maybe Green since he will be paying regardless. He needs to get his moneys worth.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't post a link from work but on the ESPN page it says Green grabbed the dude and his girl by the throat.

Uh oh.

That's not what it says at all. Lern too reed bro

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure but I have no problem with Green here. Some dude baited him and it worked and he's getting paid. Dray will let his boys handle it next time.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude talked shit to Draymond

If someone walked up to you right now, got in your face and talked shit to you, what would you do? I would try to avoid a fight if I could, but if he put his hands on me, there would most likely be a fight.

Just because the guy is an athlete and multimillionaire doesn't mean that he's not an actual person. True but a judge might not see it that way...if you're a multimillionaire and known to have a short fuse...if you're out in public, there's a much better chance of someone getting your face talking shit just to bait you.

Maybe the judge throws this out, but I can see Draymond having to stroke a check here.