• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft post djax

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been saying for months that I'd love a big Wr like Benjamin at 34 over anything else but now things change. With djax and Clark on board we really can look at BPA at RT, OG, DL, ILB, OLB, CB and S.

I think that's shows the kind of off-season we've had so far that we came in with so many needs but are now going to be able to draft basically bpa. We certainly still have needs and areas to get better in both short and long term but this is a big step up from a month ago.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been saying for months that I'd love a big Wr like Benjamin at 34 over anything else but now things change. With djax and Clark on board we really can look at BPA at RT, OG, DL, ILB, OLB, CB and S.

I think that's shows the kind of off-season we've had so far that we came in with so many needs but are now going to be able to draft basically bpa. We certainly still have needs and areas to get better in both short and long term but this is a big step up from a month ago.

If Moses is sitting there when we pick I hope they run to the board to select him

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this..

Last edited by a moderator:

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will have options. If one of the top Tackles are not there, then there is a very good possibility that a top notch S will be. IF they are gone also, we need to think about trading back to later in the round and pick up both picks and the next best ILB after Mosley.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you risk taking OT Kouandjio with #34 pick if Moses or Fio are gone?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon Thompson is an good prospect. He did shutdown Clowney. Plays both guard and tackle.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant Thomas. Brandon Thomas.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if we trade down its a good target.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Brandon Thomas but not at 34.

I don't like Koudingiijjoiniono at all. I'd prefer the tackle from Tennessee whose name escapes me.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon thomas. Would be perfect

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you guys that OL would probably be the best to address and I would love if Moses was there abd graded out well to be the pick at 34. But I'm just saying it's nice that I think we could sit there and say hey look at this OLB or this TE who has a first round grade let's take him. I want a great player at 34 and I think this off-season has positioned us so that we can take the best possible player.

SkinFaninATL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how to signings just eliminated the positions we thought we draft at #34 and that's WR and safety. Ryan Clark's signing brings a starter, who has a veteran presence. Not to mention, serve as a mentor for Rambo, Thomas, and Gumbs. All have talent. One is virtually a rookie. Then, there is the signing of DeSean Jackson. We obviously do not need a WR at #34 because we have Garcon on one side. Then, Jackson on the other. Andre Roberts will be the slot guy. We'll see Aldrick Robinson, Moss, and Hanks on occasion. We are good there. Now, we can focus on getting an OL, preferably a RT. I don't really want to go into another season with Tyler Polumbus as the starter. That's just me.

SkinFaninATL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Brandon Thomas but not at 34.

I don't like Koudingiijjoiniono at all. I'd prefer the tackle from Tennessee whose name escapes me.

You're talking about Antonio Richardson. He's a good player.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're talking about Antonio Richardson. He's a good player.

With no 1st rounder I would stay away from Richardson because of his injury. We have to make the 2nd round pick count.

Antonio Richardson*, OT, Tennessee
Height: 6-6. Weight: 336.
40 Time: 5.30.
Projected Round (2014): 1-3.
3/16/14: Richardson didn't have a good Combine. Sources have told WalterFootball.com that teams are worried about a micro-fracture injury with Richardson.

Tennessee failed to qualify for a bowl game, but Richardson had a good junior season. Sources said that Richardson looks like a first-round pick, but they have concerns about his injuries.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how to signings just eliminated the positions we thought we draft at #34 and that's WR and safety. Ryan Clark's signing brings a starter, who has a veteran presence. Not to mention, serve as a mentor for Rambo, Thomas, and Gumbs. All have talent. One is virtually a rookie. Then, there is the signing of DeSean Jackson. We obviously do not need a WR at #34 because we have Garcon on one side. Then, Jackson on the other. Andre Roberts will be the slot guy. We'll see Aldrick Robinson, Moss, and Hanks on occasion. We are good there. Now, we can focus on getting an OL, preferably a RT. I don't really want to go into another season with Tyler Polumbus as the starter. That's just me.

Polumbus was not nearly as bad as some make him out to be. The real problem was pressure up the middle. And if a guy like Benjamin is there at 34, you have to take him.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Polumbus was not nearly as bad as some make him out to be. The real problem was pressure up the middle. And if a guy like Benjamin is there at 34, you have to take him.

Exactly...people like to copy somebody when they hear them bashing a player such as Polumbus but they can't really justify their thoughts. It usually goes like this...I remember this one play where he got beat off the edge...name another and name a player who have never been beat.

Do you take Benjamin at 34 over Kousidgiioaugh...hell yes you do.
Do you take Benjamin over Calvin Pryor...won't happen but we can dream.
Do you take Benjamin at 34 over Moses...nope
Do you take Benjamin at 34 over Hageman or Tuitt...I'd say no.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With no 1st rounder I would stay away from Richardson because of his injury. We have to make the 2nd round pick count.

Antonio Richardson*, OT, Tennessee
Height: 6-6. Weight: 336.
40 Time: 5.30.
Projected Round (2014): 1-3.
3/16/14: Richardson didn't have a good Combine. Sources have told WalterFootball.com that teams are worried about a micro-fracture injury with Richardson.

Tennessee failed to qualify for a bowl game, but Richardson had a good junior season. Sources said that Richardson looks like a first-round pick, but they have concerns about his injuries.

Why does not having a first rounder affect what we do in the second? If the guy is ranked there on your board, then you take him...injury affects where you rank him.

Now I have been reading about the injury, and am concerned though. Maybe I do trade down instead of taking him.

After they look over his medical issues, then they can place a value on him...I'll leave it at that.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly...people like to copy somebody when they hear them bashing a player such as Polumbus but they can't really justify their thoughts. It usually goes like this...I remember this one play where he got beat off the edge...name another and name a player who have never been beat.

Do you take Benjamin at 34 over Kousidgiioaugh...hell yes you do.
Do you take Benjamin over Calvin Pryor...won't happen but we can dream.
Do you take Benjamin at 34 over Moses...nope
Do you take Benjamin at 34 over Hageman or Tuitt...I'd say no.

Gk... if he is there, I think you think real hard about not taking Benjamin over any of the guys you named considering how the team is configured now. 6'5" WR with good hands dont grow on trees. I can see why you would take an O-line or D-line. And a week ago I would have agreed you pass on WR. But I get the feeling that unless its a day one sure fire RT, ILB or Safety... you cant pass on Benjamin if he is there. Now if he isnt there then Im hoping we take Coleman in the 4th. But we do need some one over 6 foot at the position. And I am not sure Hank will be ready before mid season.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We can't have Polumbust at RT again. Every game I watched showed the right side collapsing and Polumbust getting beat around the edge. I want a RT at 34 and BPA rest of the draft. Our Oline is still a concern.