• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft is finished

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked 10th and kept Rodgers and good thing because Ball was off the board and Stacy went before I picked. When it came to 3rd round I just didnt like the RBs there for where I was. But I am willing to make trades if I need to.

2nd-Bell(got him back)
3rd-Jeffery
4th-Patterson
5th-CJ1K
6th-Cooks
7th-Sankey
8th-Rudolph
9th-Denver
10th-Miller(listened to Audible breaking down Lazor system)
11-Jennings
12-Michael
13-Andre Williams
14-Freeman(trade bait)
15-Josh Brown(stream kicker)

QB-Rodgers
RB-Bell
RB-CJ1K
WR-Jeffery
WR-Patterson
Flex-Cooks/Sankey/Miller/Jennings
TE-Rudolph
D-Denver
K-Brown
Backup RBs-Miller, Michael, Williams, Freeman

If you see where I need to tweak let me know.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is by far the best draft I have seen you do. Nice work. I would have kept Bell and drafted an elite WR in the first, but that is not a huge deal.

I think taking the Broncos in the 9th was a terrible pick because they are not even a difference making D, so why reach? Otherwise though, you have good RB depth and your bench RBs have upside.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Tlance this was clearty brees best draft we have seen...

The only nitpicky thing i would say is that i dont like the WRs... He has the WR 1 and decent 2, but the 2 is still a question mark, and the 3 is a rookie... He went so heavy on RB depth that his WR paid the price and he has no depth...

I like cooks a lot, but for him to be the only WR that can be Flexed or benched, I just dont like that...

But that is just me nitpicking, overall its a good draft....

TK21775

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Milk, seeing Cooks taken that early for WR3 or flex would be a reach for me but overall pretty nice draft

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Tlance this was clearty brees best draft we have seen...

The only nitpicky thing i would say is that i dont like the WRs... He has the WR 1 and decent 2, but the 2 is still a question mark, and the 3 is a rookie... He went so heavy on RB depth that his WR paid the price and he has no depth...

I like cooks a lot, but for him to be the only WR that can be Flexed or benched, I just dont like that...

But that is just me nitpicking, overall its a good draft....

Wait a minute. . Did Spiller just say a rookie WR is a bad thing?? Go get yerself checked out, you're obviously not feeling well

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute. . Did Spiller just say a rookie WR is a bad thing?? Go get yerself checked out, you're obviously not feeling well

Didnt say it was bad... I said i dont like patterson and Cooks to be the 2 and 3 with no other depth... Not to mention cooks in the 6th is too soon... Even if you look at suicide, i did not pick my first rookie WR in the 7th round( i know that is not much of a difference)...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I do love my rookies... so Treff has me on that one...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still dont like keeping rodgers.......

Bell as a workhorse, no solid 2 rb, cj1k is in a timeshare.........miller and sankey both have potential but arent locks.....so you have three upside picks.....i like to have at least two solid backs and 1-2 with big upside

wr-jeffrey is good, patterson maybe.....not as my 2......im worried about jeffrey, marshall just gets too many targets.....i dunno if he can replicate, i like him just not as my stone cold #1 in a 10 team league where you didnt get a top 5 rb.......

Also theres no real wr depth, jennings is meh, cooks could offer value.

te- love rudolph love him

9th round for a D come on.....

i dunno i mean its better than most, but still think keeping a qb is the wrong move

TK21775

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still dont like keeping rodgers.......

Bell as a workhorse, no solid 2 rb, cj1k is in a timeshare.........miller and sankey both have potential but arent locks.....so you have three upside picks.....i like to have at least two solid backs and 1-2 with big upside

wr-jeffrey is good, patterson maybe.....not as my 2......im worried about jeffrey, marshall just gets too many targets.....i dunno if he can replicate, i like him just not as my stone cold #1 in a 10 team league where you didnt get a top 5 rb.......

Also theres no real wr depth, jennings is meh, cooks could offer value.

te- love rudolph love him

9th round for a D come on.....

i dunno i mean its better than most, but still think keeping a qb is the wrong move

It's Rodgers, either him, Peyton or Brees and I don't think you can go wrong with those 3 keeping for a QB

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, I told you guys Brees was just fucking with us..............dude reminds me of Dog from the original MBBRL.................that's a good team.......................still would have tossed Rodgers back though

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Rodgers, either him, Peyton or Brees and I don't think you can go wrong with those 3 keeping for a QB

im a proponent of not using ur first pick on a qb u sacrifice to much

TK21775

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im a proponent of not using ur first pick on a qb u sacrifice to much

On a redraft maybe, in a keeper league I don't mind it since so many players are being kept you have to take that into consideration

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
take it how u want its proven the difference between top qbs and the 10-15 range guys is far less than that span with rb's or wr's...........wait and load up your other spots for glory

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not too too bad but i also do not like 1st round Qbs

Jeffrey could break to Wr1 but i wouldnt bank on it

therefore

i think you are weak at Wr Jeffrey a 2 Patterson a 2 and not a lot off depth

round 9 D as mentioned above too early

and CJ1k could break through as a Rb2 (being in this situation) i feel is the direct result of the Early QB pick

Rb depth beyond CJ1K is solid some really nice picks

do not limit yourself by naming Freeman as trade bait any and many can become trade bait

You never know maybe S Jackson goes down and Freeman explodes anything is possible..

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not too too bad but i also do not like 1st round Qbs

Jeffrey could break to Wr1 but i wouldnt bank on it

therefore

i think you are weak at Wr Jeffrey a 2 Patterson a 2 and not a lot off depth

round 9 D as mentioned above too early

and CJ1k could break through as a Rb2 (being in this situation) i feel is the direct result of the Early QB pick

Rb depth beyond CJ1K is solid some really nice picks

do not limit yourself by naming Freeman as trade bait any and many can become trade bait

You never know maybe S Jackson goes down and Freeman explodes anything is possible..

Also, what do you think you would get for Freeman? I think he has potential, but he was a 14th round pick. His trade value is nil right now.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, what do you think you would get for Freeman? I think he has potential, but he was a 14th round pick. His trade value is nil right now.

Agreed, but i would trade him right away after his first big game or even better the first game after jackson gets hurt... He is way to short to be the workhorse, and will likely be nothing more than a darren sproles.... There is nothing wrong with that, but someone will likely think he has more value than that...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, but i would trade him right away after his first big game or even better the first game after jackson gets hurt... He is way to short to be the workhorse, and will likely be nothing more than a darren sproles

:scratch:

Too short? This isn't a roller coaster ride. He's about the size of Ray Rice. He is a good inside runner... he's nothing like Darren Sproles.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch:

Too short? This isn't a roller coaster ride. He's about the size of Ray Rice. He is a good inside runner... he's nothing like Darren Sproles.

Not sure why but i remember looking him up and seeing 5 foot 6... I guess he grew 2 inches since i imagined the first lookup...

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, but i would trade him right away after his first big game or even better the first game after jackson gets hurt... He is way to short to be the workhorse, and will likely be nothing more than a darren sproles.... There is nothing wrong with that, but someone will likely think he has more value than that...

that is the whole point
If S Jack goes down maybe you do not want to trade him..
It is feasible that he out performs your Rb2 CJmaybeK in this scenario