• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft 2019

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burns and Tranquill looked good today

Hollins as well

Polite cost himself millions....basically threw away his combine. He was a guy I thought could be in play in a trade down, but I wouldn't be surprised if he fell to the second round now. Maybe worse.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tranquill is a good player very underrated LB with good coverage skills.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Of course they do but if they get Bosa I don't care if they take two interior O-Linemen and a WR in rounds 2-4.

i DID get the gist with Bosa, and know you didn't mean to "forget the rest".

But this is a better way to put it, after Bosa they could just go way to Value and little on Need.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If the Niners are willing to burn their #2 for either OBJ or AB (and I hope to fuck they don't), I'd say screw that and just take DK Metcalf with that pick. Again....I'm not on board with getting a receiver @ #2, but Metcalf just made a lot of coin today.

also agree with not trading for OBJ. We all agree we could use a top Flanker, but unfortunately we our D needs help FIRST.

Does make more sense to draft a Flanker in Round 2 or 3, than give up so much for OBJ? Our receiving corp isn't so bad right now if you factor in Kittle. I'm also a fan of "3rd down, move the chains" Taylor, who is now healthy. While Taylor will not be that high stats guy, he'll get open and get that 1st down.

As is the case with all teams, the passing offense starts with JG and pass protect anyway.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Having said that, there really is gathering steam that the Cards are interested in Murray......literally gifting the Niners Nick Bosa. Now....pray to hell they don't overthink it and go all Josh Allen or some shit.....

Arizona's problem is Josh Rosen, unless someone gives them something 'decent' in a trade.............how do they explain Kyler Murray? They are very different QB's, so one couldn't back up the other.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A 2nd and 5th would probably get you Rosen!:)

I'd think even less because Rosen didn't flash enough last season. Granted, he didn't have the best pass protect, but still.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
https://www.************.com/articl...rest-buckner-devastating-acknowledges-rusher/

Imagine if we take QW at #2, then add an ER late 1st? This is supposedly a strong ER class, so a decent ER can still be there. With such a strong inside presence, the OT's will have to "look inside" first, giving the "wide 9's' more opportunity?

Ok ok, just dreaming. Lets not be cute with it, if Bosa or whomever checks all the boxes, just draft him.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leys say the Cards take Bosa at 1
There's a lot of smoke about the Raiders having a strong interest in Murray.
Suppose we trade down with the Raiders. It still leaves at the every least one of Williams or Allen
And of course what ever else we could reap.
There was some talk of the Raiders not being that high on CB Conley much of last season
2 for 4, 24 and Conley. Too much ? Not enough ? GTFO with that shit?

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona's problem is Josh Rosen, unless someone gives them something 'decent' in a trade.............how do they explain Kyler Murray? They are very different QB's, so one couldn't back up the other.

Easy. Murray fits exactly to what the new coach wants to do, and despite the down season from Rosen/Ariz., they'll get a first for him this year. I'm not saying it's a guarantee or anything, but there is a lot of smoke around this one...and I don't think it's all a smoke screen.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Leys say the Cards take Bosa at 1
There's a lot of smoke about the Raiders having a strong interest in Murray.
Suppose we trade down with the Raiders. It still leaves at the every least one of Williams or Allen
And of course what ever else we could reap.
There was some talk of the Raiders not being that high on CB Conley much of last season
2 for 4, 24 and Conley. Too much ? Not enough ? GTFO with that shit?

This is possible if our team sees at least two ER's in the next "tier"? But otherwise, lets not get cute and walk away with a "3rd tier" ER.

I would think the Jets would take QW after the Raiders take Murray, but agree this trade down is worth the shot.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If we trade #2 pick we should get a 1st, 2nd. 4th?? 3 starters.. to weigh in!

IF Bosa isn't there, a small trade down is ok.

But it is difficult to project a 4th round pick as a starter, from the get go.