• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Down on the Farm (2023)

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since we cant attract worthwhile free agents we need to kick ass in this department.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What can we do to correct this ?
We? You and I?

Nothing.

The org?

The Alou Center is a good start, in theory, but it has produce exactly jack shit to date. And having a Pres and GM who are theoretically draft-centric is also a good start. Although that too as produced jack shit in 5 years so far.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We? You and I?

Nothing.

The org?

The Alou Center is a good start, in theory, but it has produce exactly jack shit to date. And having a Pres and GM who are theoretically draft-centric is also a good start. Although that too as produced jack shit in 5 years so far.

Who is this Jack that you keep referring to? Is he a weak hitting middle infielder perchance?

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jacke Shite is a mythical god within the Sportsphere nebula. He has often been associated with the sport of Baseball. It has been said that he possesses the greatest level of pure skill, talent and luck of any humam who has attempted to play the game of baseball at any of the 10 defined positions (includes the DH for some unknown reason).

It has also been thought that he sometimes takes on the appearance of a human ..... simply known as FZ ... this has yet to be proven

It has also been thought that Jacke Shite is sometimes simply referred to as the God of Churn ....

I guess this is what somewhat disappointing offseason does too me .....

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jacke Shite is a mythical god within the Sportsphere nebula. He has often been associated with the sport of Baseball. It has been said that he possesses the greatest level of pure skill, talent and luck of any humam who has attempted to play the game of baseball at any of the 10 defined positions (includes the DH for some unknown reason).

It has also been thought that he sometimes takes on the appearance of a human ..... simply known as FZ ... this has yet to be proven

It has also been thought that Jacke Shite is sometimes simply referred to as the God of Churn ....

I guess this is what somewhat disappointing offseason does too me .....
I thought he was the polar opposite of Nick Lowery. He really cannot do anything well (or even mediocrely) but he still gets multiple opportunities.

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he was the polar opposite of Nick Lowery. He really cannot do anything well (or even mediocrely) but he still gets multiple opportunities.
Ahhh yes .... it has been questioned .... what if Jacke Shite and Nick Lowery were infact the same indivudual but with very different personalities and various skills .... and the ability to morph their appearance. Are we infact dealing with the Sybilchum complex. Is FZ actually Nickie Shite. Or is it Jacke Lowery?

DAMN.... I'm confused ......

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Jacke Shite the shadow of Nick Lowery, or is Nick Lowery the shadow of Jacke Shite?

sf1giantfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have heard of a strong rumor of a 50+
new superstar that might be helping us soon.
The rumor may have started here, don’t remember.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants have signed Sanchez and Level as Int Am FAs. Neither are considered top 30 in this year’s class. Both reportedly got approx 1M deals.