• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Down goes Seattle. Down goes Seattle.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m hoping Washington’s front 4 treats Russell the same in a few weeks :suds:

I like the Skins tomorrow, as much as I want them to lose

Steelers feel ripe for the upset to me

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks are still a good team that are tough to beat, but this is an 'Any Given Sunday' league. If you don't bring your A-game you're vulnerable, and it's damn near impossible to bring your A-game every week. Heck, the #32 ranked Jets almost beat the 6th best team in the NFL today. :wink:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want the Steelers to take the game off, heal, rest, let Washington win. Then, Arizona to fix their issues To beat NYG. Then, one more Seahawks loss at Washington. The rest of the games Seattle and Steelers should win.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m hoping Washington’s front 4 treats Russell the same in a few weeks :suds:
2-3 weeks ago I felt the Skins would be the toughest matchup for us... RW doesn't do well against good DL... He can't scramble in the pocket as well, which forces him to run too much or get sack'd.... He's locking in on DK too much and when it doesn't develop, he struggles against a good DL... DK isn't able to bail him out and he's struggles when that's the case... The last 5-6 games have been arguably the worst stretch so far for his career... Big reason why he shouldn't be in the MVP discussions any longer...

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks are still a good team that are tough to beat, but this is an 'Any Given Sunday' league. If you don't bring your A-game you're vulnerable, and it's damn near impossible to bring your A-game every week. Heck, the #32 ranked Jets almost beat the 6th best team in the NFL today. :wink:
Wait, did you just call the Raiders the 6th best team in the NFL?

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wait, did you just call the Raiders the 6th best team in the NFL?
He’s referring to this.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin sucks his own penis, and his dog is gay.
Aren't all dogs, happy? Also, doesn't, "fag" mean stick... if so, Dogs like to chase fags because it makes them very Gay...

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s referring to this.
Well.....................

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2-3 weeks ago I felt the Skins would be the toughest matchup for us... RW doesn't do well against good DL... He can't scramble in the pocket as well, which forces him to run too much or get sack'd.... He's locking in on DK too much and when it doesn't develop, he struggles against a good DL... DK isn't able to bail him out and he's struggles when that's the case... The last 5-6 games have been arguably the worst stretch so far for his career... Big reason why he shouldn't be in the MVP discussions any longer...
Who still has him in the MVP discussion?

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who still has him in the MVP discussion?
Nobody should... There was discussion with him being in there the past few weeks... He lost that mention 3-4 weeks ago imo... He's been an average NFL QB over the past 5-6 weeks...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody should... There was discussion with him being in there the past few weeks... He lost that mention 3-4 weeks ago imo... He's been an average NFL QB over the past 5-6 weeks...
Agreed during the first few weeks he was a strong canidate.

Now he's almost Wentz-like.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, the extra WC spot may be the only way we get into the playoffs at this point. 10 wins is the max I can envision and it may only be 9. RW has turned into a turnover machine trying to do too much. The Oline is back to being atrocious and as you say @boogiewithstu2007 , the defense is disgustingly bad making every QB we play look like Dan Marino. And frankly, the Rams and Cardinals are just better teams right now.
I wish there was another category the NFL could add to separate interceptions that are the QB's fault and interceptions that aren't. Because lots of times QB's will put the ball right on the money and the receiver bobbles it or knocks it up for grabs and it gets picked. Those really aren't the QB's fault. RW's pick yesterday was like that. Carson had that ball hit him right in the gloves but he let it bounce off his helmet and it got picked. Not really Russ's fault on that one. He's had a few more like that this season too (Greg Olson one for example). And it happens to all QB's all the time so I wouldn't mind seeing a stat line that represented that. Kind of like in baseball with errors and unforced errors.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish there was another category the NFL could add to separate interceptions that are the QB's fault and interceptions that aren't. Because lots of times QB's will put the ball right on the money and the receiver bobbles it or knocks it up for grabs and it gets picked. Those really aren't the QB's fault. RW's pick yesterday was like that. Carson had that ball hit him right in the gloves but he let it bounce off his helmet and it got picked. Not really Russ's fault on that one. He's had a few more like that this season too (Greg Olson one for example). And it happens to all QB's all the time so I wouldn't mind seeing a stat line that represented that. Kind of like in baseball with errors and unforced errors.
Yeah, Carson took his eyes off it and was looking to run before he secured it. And to that point, Colt McCoy's int was only because of a great breakup by Neal that knocked the ball up into the air.
My biggest issue with Russell yesterday is that he was holding onto the ball too long looking fir the big play. At least half the sacks, he had decent protection. Now, I'm not sure what routes were being ran but on a couple of the replays, I saw Seattle receivers open on short routes in the soft part of the zone. Wilson looked like he couldn't read man or zone yesterday and he was really rattled by the pressure. It was not good.

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bump::bump::bump:

EVERY SINGLE YEAR i have told all you delusional Hawks fans this team is a complete fucking fraud

EVERY SINGLE YEAR i have told all you delusional Hawks fans the worthless piece of shit midget QB is a washed up fat bum

AND EVERY SINGLE YEAR i have told all you delusional Hawks fans that bozo Pete Carroll and his braindead BLM coaching staff should be executed

EVERY.

SINGLE.

YEAR.

I.

TELL.

YOU.

THESE.

THINGS.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i literally could not stop LMFAO today watching the Rams end this pathetic Hawks' season...

LMFAO i loved every single minute of it! :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Quote Quote

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Of course this clown shows up ^^^^^^^^^^^^^