• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Down goes Seattle. Down goes Seattle.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That win by the Cardinals was un $&)@ing believable .... As far as my Seahawks, we’re not doing )&@& this year with this defense, even at 5-0 I knew trouble was coming at some point, our defense is disgustingly bad ... We will be better though on offense getting our running backs healthy, it’s hurting us not having Carson, Hyde, and soon to be back Penny .... My expectations are low though, I just can’t believe how bad our defense has gotten, LOB day’s are long gone ...

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That win by the Cardinals was un $&)@ing believable .... As far as my Seahawks, we’re not doing )&@& this year with this defense, even at 5-0 I knew trouble was coming at some point, our defense is disgustingly bad ... We will be better though on offense getting our running backs healthy, it’s hurting us not having Carson, Hyde, and soon to be back Penny .... My expectations are low though, I just can’t believe how bad our defense has gotten, LOB day’s are long gone ...
Honestly, the extra WC spot may be the only way we get into the playoffs at this point. 10 wins is the max I can envision and it may only be 9. RW has turned into a turnover machine trying to do too much. The Oline is back to being atrocious and as you say @boogiewithstu2007 , the defense is disgustingly bad making every QB we play look like Dan Marino. And frankly, the Rams and Cardinals are just better teams right now.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, the extra WC spot may be the only way we get into the playoffs at this point. 10 wins is the max I can envision and it may only be 9. RW has turned into a turnover machine trying to do too much. The Oline is back to being atrocious and as you say @boogiewithstu2007 , the defense is disgustingly bad making every QB we play look like Dan Marino. And frankly, the Rams and Cardinals are just better teams right now.

Russ has struggled with some poor decisions, which were not used to seeing ... And for Seattle to win right now he has to be almost perfect... Our D gives us very little room for errors...

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we knew the hawks had some deficiencies and they seem to be catching up with them. If Wilson isn't great, they're just not very good

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ has struggled with some poor decisions, which were not used to seeing ... And for Seattle to win right now he has to be almost perfect... Our D gives us very little room for errors...
The defense sucks ass but Russ's decision making has costed this team a lot of points and a couple of victories.

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bump::bump::bump:

LMFAO at this annual fraud dogshit fucking team

gets HUMILIATED at home against the NY Giants

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

i've literally never laughed so hard in my life

all lead by the worthless piece of shit midget QB who's a turnover and sack machine

that sick fucking faggot midget is too busy making perfume in his spare time

and let's not forget about that bozo Pete Carroll and his braindead BLM coaching staff

this team has shit for brains at every single position

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give credit to that young Giants team. They have something to fight for in that garbage division and got it done. I was sure the Hawks were gonna pull this one out, nobody scarier playing from behind than Russ IMO.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give credit to that young Giants team. They have something to fight for in that garbage division and got it done. I was sure the Hawks were gonna pull this one out, nobody scarier playing from behind than Russ IMO.
Agreed. Gmen play hard and close games weekly. They are going to win the division.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Gmen play hard and close games weekly. They are going to win the division.

Wasn't the preseason superbowl favorite supposed to come from the NFCE...that team in Texas???

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bump::bump::bump:

LMFAO at this annual fraud dogshit fucking team

gets HUMILIATED at home against the NY Giants

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

i've literally never laughed so hard in my life

all lead by the worthless piece of shit midget QB who's a turnover and sack machine

that sick fucking faggot midget is too busy making perfume in his spare time

and let's not forget about that bozo Pete Carroll and his braindead BLM coaching staff

this team has shit for brains at every single position

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

fVPzZ7h.gif

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes the experts had them battling Philly for the title. At least Washington and NY are young and playing hard for their new coaches
Not just new coaches but far superior coaching to what Philly and Dallas fans have witnessed this year. Judge and Rivera have done pretty damn good jobs, all things considered. The only knock I have on Rivera is starting Haskins but I think his hands were tied.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not just new coaches but far superior coaching to what Philly and Dallas fans have witnessed this year. Judge and Rivera have done pretty damn good jobs, all things considered. The only knock I have on Rivera is starting Haskins but I think his hands were tied.
yeah I am pretty sure he would have wanted to start Allen. Someone he was already familiar with.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I think Rivera thinks he can win with Smith and Allen ... add in by most reports Haskins was a diva entitled douche didn’t help his cause.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants 5-2 over their past 7 games w/out allowing a team to score over 25pts... Only three teams have scored 20-25 over that stretch - the rest scored in the teens...

Russell Wilson played his worst game of the season today... He's clearly no longer a MVP candidate imo...

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants 5-2 over their past 7 games w/out allowing a team to score over 25pts... Only three teams have scored 20-25 over that stretch - the rest scored in the teens...

Russell Wilson played his worst game of the season today... He's clearly no longer a MVP candidate imo...
I’m hoping Washington’s front 4 treats Russell the same in a few weeks :suds: