• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Doug Pederson Fired

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While Wentz's chances of staying have increased he is no lock. Lurie referred to Wentz several times in his press conference yesterday as an asset. He also kept talking about Howie rebuilding the team in 2016. Unless their new HC loves Wentz and is convinced they can fix him then I think they are still going to look to trade Wentz and possibly go QB in the first.

Lurie is in loveeeee with Roseman. Doug wanted some more control, the type of control most HC in this league have, and Roseman the snake he is didn't want to give up any of it and a power struggle started and Lurie sided with Roseman yet again.
Well, Graziano thinks differently.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While Wentz's chances of staying have increased he is no lock. Lurie referred to Wentz several times in his press conference yesterday as an asset. He also kept talking about Howie rebuilding the team in 2016. Unless their new HC loves Wentz and is convinced they can fix him then I think they are still going to look to trade Wentz and possibly go QB in the first.

Lurie is in loveeeee with Roseman. Doug wanted some more control, the type of control most HC in this league have, and Roseman the snake he is didn't want to give up any of it and a power struggle started and Lurie sided with Roseman yet again.
I did tell you if Wentz got benched this season. Pederson would be gone before the 2021 season started. You thought I was full of shit.
This is where you get to say "you were right Schmoop. My Bad!"

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Sal, Eagles reporter....little more plugged in than yourself.

Well the local beats that are fare more plugged in than either of those two are all saying Wentz's status is still up in the air. As I said it is more likely he remains than it was when it looked like Pederson was staying but that is far form a lock. Lurie did not commit to Wentz this season in his press conference yesterday when he had opportunities to with direct questions and instead he kept referring to him MULTIPLE times as an asset.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roseman should have been fired as the fall guy and Pederson next season if they failed to improve.....

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roseman should have been fired as the fall guy and Pederson next season if they failed to improve.....
unless he lost the entire locker room. Then you cant keep him. (& no I dont know if he did or not)

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In before Pederson to the jets.....

Salah brought in for a second interview with the Jets today and local reports he is their guy

I hate the hire

feels like Rex rah rah high energy all over again. Those guys voices get tuned out after some losing sets in

whether it’s Darnald or they draft a QB, makes no sense to me they go with a defensive minded coach

but it’s the Jets

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
buddy of mine sent me a pic that said "Eagles hire Chip Kelly" with a caption of "send this to an Eagles fan to make them shit their pants

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles have reached
Salah brought in for a second interview with the Jets today and local reports he is their guy

I hate the hire

feels like Rex rah rah high energy all over again. Those guys voices get tuned out after some losing sets in

whether it’s Darnald or they draft a QB, makes no sense to me they go with a defensive minded coach

but it’s the Jets
Thought Saleh to the Lions?

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hate the hire

but it’s the Jets
Yeah dc coach hire hasnt worked out for jets recently why this time would be different is a mystery.....jets fans want offense and would be happy to lose 48-45 weekly if the games were exciting.