• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tucker fired

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh, you'd think this thread would have more traffic

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How hard do you think the MSU brass was looking for something, ANYTHING, to cut their losses with his stupid fucking contract for cause?

The AD has to be doing a fucking jig right now.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the initial reports, that I should have known better than to trust got it wrong

The firing will be held on a later date

Some as saying this is just following protocol until they check all the boxes, then he's gone.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was reading a bit about this. She said on a zoom call or something he just started masturbating. She sat there frozen in shock.

I was like this has to be made up. He's going to deny that for sure. I wonder if there's any records of it.

Instead he comes out and says everything was consensual. He doesn't dispute anything except that he says it was consensual.

Bye.

Always thought Kenneth Walker should have gotten at least half of that contract he got. Would have solved some of those NFL RB contract issues. If it weren't for him transferring to State, Tucker might have already been fired for his product on the field. Now add a tunnel fight, sexual abuse charges at Larry Nassers old school, losing a bunch of good to star players in the transfer portal AND he sucks on the field? Ciao.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was reading a bit about this. She said on a zoom call or something he just started masturbating. She sat there frozen in shock.

I was like this has to be made up. He's going to deny that for sure. I wonder if there's any records of it.

Instead he comes out and says everything was consensual. He doesn't dispute anything except that he says it was consensual.

Bye.

Always thought Kenneth Walker should have gotten at least half of that contract he got. Would have solved some of those NFL RB contract issues. If it weren't for him transferring to State, Tucker might have already been fired for his product on the field. Now add a tunnel fight, sexual abuse charges at Larry Nassers old school, losing a bunch of good to star players in the transfer portal AND he sucks on the field? Ciao.
I love the people coming out to defend him based on his statement.

I'm like. Bro admitted to everything and his entire defense is "she wanted it". No way that shit flies. But at the end of the day, he knows he's fired and is just looking for some of that $100m on his way out the door.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the people coming out to defend him based on his statement.

I'm like. Bro admitted to everything and his entire defense is "she wanted it". No way that shit flies. But at the end of the day, he knows he's fired and is just looking for some of that $100m on his way out the door.

Yeah, not sure what folks are defending. Even if he is telling the truth and it was completely consensual...it's still a fireable offense.

He's either a sexual harasser or he's an adulterer.

Either way...he gone.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, not sure what folks are defending. Even if he is telling the truth and it was completely consensual...it's still a fireable offense.

He's either a sexual harasser or he's an adulterer.

Either way...he gone.
what if he's a....hadultasserer??? :oops:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bye.

Yeah, in the current climate, "it was consensual" does not mean jack squat any more. Any time you throw in a power dynamic, it can not be termed consensual. In the sexual harassment training we get at work, it straight up says that even if it starts out consensual, if one of the parties changes their minds later, and yet the behavior doesn't stop, then you have no defense.

Men need to accept this and adjust their lifestyles accordingly.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their catchphrase "Tuck comin'" takes on an entirely new meaning now

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol I was wrong. Last time they had just announced their intent to fire him in the future. Now he is officially fired.

Even this process is a joke. MSU is a joke.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol I was wrong. Last time they had just announced their intent to fire him in the future. Now he is officially fired.

Even this process is a joke. MSU is a joke.
They can’t handle anything right.

Aside from my cat when she broke her legs. Had a whole team of Vets down in EL working to get her back on feet.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can’t handle anything right.

Aside from my cat when she broke her legs. Had a whole team of Vets down in EL working to get her back on feet.
You know cats are free right? Just get a new one.