• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Don't really hold that fumble against Montee.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was just a bad exchange. The fact is when RBs are interchanged like that, there is a stronger possibility of that happening. Although Moreno and Ball are the same height, one may bring his arm up slightly higher than the other.

There is a proper way too on how you bring your arms up too. Ball brought his arms up properly.

If the QB is on your left, your left arm comes up and your right arm is low.

r620-44c753917554fa96b3d3fdd1c7c007b0.jpg

r620-f19b414b69e7af42617c39e6a8299b1f.jpg

Sometimes, when there is an audible to another hole, or if the QB goes to the side the RB is not expecting (that happens frequently on draws) the wrong arm goes up. If it is the opposite that you see in that picture, is the more likely a fumble will happen.

It takes heavy reps with all of the RBs to get that down. Especially with the way Manning changes plays at the line incessantly. They all need to on the same page.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point. I don't hold it against him. He clearly had his best game of the season and has begun coming on the past several weeks. Could be a critical player going forward. At the same time, no room for anymore mishaps on exchanges.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And nice upgrade on your av, BB. LOL

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say the fact that the coaches let him back in the game should show they didn't at least put all the blame on him on that one. He is beginning to show he might be the best pure runner on this team and especially our best goal line/short yardage guy that could be huge come playoff time. He seems to really be getting it a little more and it is shown in the number of plays he is getting per game.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I got the impression the only people blaming Ball on that one were the announcers. (Besides maybe a few here) The fact Del Rio and Co. kept him in the game, and gave him Red Zone runs showed the coaches still trusted him. He could be coming on at a very good time for Denver!

Also, I think Collinsworth tries TOO hard at times. Most of the game he and Michaels were talking about how well our tackles were playing in the game. Franklin got pushed back on one play, and suddenly Collinsworth is extolling how Franklin's struggling to take on Houston. Then a few plays later it's back to the Tackles playing great. Plus, he was completely wrong on a play where Welker let go of the ball after being down, only to get it again. It wasn't a fumble, but ol' Chris was convinced otherwise. I think he just likes to hear himself talk sometimes.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to them talk I kept thinking "You would think with how much they are lifting up the Chiefs that either they want them to win or are acting like they are winning." They truly were all over the place on things in this one.

I mean I give the Chiefs credit for how they played but this game really wasn't that much in question after the Broncos got a 10 point lead. I was hosting a big party that was half Chiefs and half Broncos fans and the Chiefs fans were about ready to leave by half time of the game because they knew how this would play out.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning took the blame for it in post game presser. He said he rushed the hand-off because he saw pressure coming and it was on him.

FFSparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning took the blame for it in post game presser. He said he rushed the hand-off because he saw pressure coming and it was on him.

My limited viewing of it seemed to be that. Being the true professional Manning is it's nice to see him take ownership.

Go Broncos
:suds:

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And nice upgrade on your av, BB. LOL

Actually that is a photo from a magazine cover.

I know the girl on the right side. She is my friends sister, and she did a few photo shoots. Kind of funny. I have a timeshare with that friend and she was there a couple weeks ago in the Bahamas.

Pretty cool. Young.