• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Don't Be Surprised If....................

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just keep drinking that BB kool-Aid

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe at this point, the only record BB has left is Shula's overall win record.

He wants it and is not going to jeopardize it by alienating the greatest QB to ever play the game and the greatest pass catching TE to ever play the game on his way to get it.

Hard feelings? Yeah, maybe.
They are men and will get over it like men.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the first time. But I just can't keep swallowing it.

If that makes me the enemy, so be it.
It doesn't make you an enemy at all, just unrealistic and opinionated

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Never an enemy.
A friend will call you out on stupid shit, point out the lettuce in you teeth, tell's you when it's time to change that sweaty shirt and voices disagreement when he disagrees.

The enemy laughs at all that behind your back.

I personally do not want friends that only agree with me and never tell me my stupid shit is stupid.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Tom Brady is a big reason BB has 5 of his.
I don't agree, and BB has more than 5.

When they started TB early on it was BB that carried that team, Tommy was an NFL virgin early on it was BB lead defenses that won. And of late lost so I feel its more a BB thing then a TB thing early on. But in the end it matters not one damn bit.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO they each elevate the other...both would've been great, both would most likely have won a lot of games and maybe even a SB or 2 without the other, but the combo of the two together is what yielded the 5 SB juggernaut.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO they each elevate the other...both would've been great, both would most likely have won a lot of games and maybe even a SB or 2 without the other, but the combo of the two together is what yielded the 5 SB juggernaut.
I agree but I fucking hate gray areas.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's gotta suck for you...life's pretty gray lol

Meh you just have to spiritually position yourself for happiness then you learn to shut out the gray areas the things that don't really matter. I'm genuinely one happy mother fucker, drives my old lady nuts. " How are you in a good mood everyday"? " I just am honey, because I choose to be"! Does not go over well with her but hey we eat, sleep, have a home what else does one really need?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree, and BB has more than 5.

When they started TB early on it was BB that carried that team, Tommy was an NFL virgin early on it was BB lead defenses that won. And of late lost so I feel its more a BB thing then a TB thing early on. But in the end it matters not one damn bit.

I know, that's why I said "5 of his" and not "his 5".

Let me ask, who would have won 5?
Bledsoe?
Flutie?
Testaverde?

None of them stuck around because Bill puts the players on the field that give the team the best chance to win, and it's the players that win the games, to use two of Bill's often used comments.

BB did not win 5 SB's for TB any more than TB did it. It's a team sport that takes great OC's and DC's, great QB's, great defensive players, great receivers, great game plans, great play calling etc.

And Bill has done the greatest job of assembling the greatest cast of sustainable players and coaches

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Having, in my opinion, the wrong opinion doesn't make you the enemy. It just makes you wrong.

Butler was a team thing. Butler acted like there was nothing they could do to him. Bill decided to send the message to everyone, better to lose then have players who are not accountable, though he probably thought they would win without him.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better to lose one game by holding "A" player accountable then to lose a shit load of games because you can no longer hold any player accountable...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ken,

You are my friend - not the enemy.
Just for the record, I have a lot of friends who are idiots. Why else would they be my friend?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better to lose one game by holding "A" player accountable then to lose a shit load of games because you can no longer hold any player accountable...
This is exactly what Pete Carroll is going thru. He's trying to regain the locker room he lost by coddling Wilson. Combined with his being a "players" coach. HCs need to be disciplinarians. To what level? That depends on how good of a leader the HC is.

Sorry but as I've said all along this loss belongs to Malcolm Butler and whatever stupid selfish thing/s he did. I don't know that I could've sat him the entire game but that's me. So I won't criticize BB on this matter. He has enough other issues I find fault with.

Butler is 1-1 in SBs as far as I'm concerned.