• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Domination

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say enough about our team. The coaching staff just keeps grinding no matter who is hurt. I know Cleveland is pretty bad especially on defense, but that game bothered me some going in. It kind of just shows what most have been preaching- these guys have bought in. I've heard it for yrs - u are what your record is. Well that's 7-1. Offense - 6 straight games over 400 yards. Defense, centered around Lee, just swarms. On to Pittsburgh

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team is 7-1 with Dak playing mistake free football for the most part. I do think that the only way I want to see Romo is if there is an injury. I really like how quickly Dak makes his reads and gets rid of the ball. I like Romo,but holy crap he seldom throws the ball away when he should do so. Too many times he forces the ball and it ends up being a turnover. Zeke has been a total stud. The OL has been as good as advertised.

I still am concerned about the defense. I am really hoping that this was the start of something for Collins. I really did like the low hit Lawrence put on the QB as well. I want to see more of that. This secondary is still not getting picks. This will need to be addressed in the upcoming draft.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm only concerned about this next week. Going into PIT, where they play their best and on that field that is a definite home field advantage. I don't see Zeke being able to make the moves he usually does and I know they are going to saturating that field this week. I hope we roll someone over the top of Brown all game and make their other WR's and Bell beat us. This will be a game for our OL to come of age, just own the defensive line and drive them straight back on every play. Make the blitz be required and turn Cole free to scurry around the empty space.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm only concerned about this next week. Going into PIT, where they play their best and on that field that is a definite home field advantage. I don't see Zeke being able to make the moves he usually does and I know they are going to saturating that field this week. I hope we roll someone over the top of Brown all game and make their other WR's and Bell beat us. This will be a game for our OL to come of age, just own the defensive line and drive them straight back on every play. Make the blitz be required and turn Cole free to scurry around the empty space.
Wouldn't that hurt their speed game more than our power game?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't that hurt their speed game more than our power game?

I'd imagine it would hurt stops and starts and cuts more. Their WR can burn us in a straight line.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd imagine it would hurt stops and starts and cuts more. Their WR can burn us in a straight line.
Bell is more of a dancer than Elliott is

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say enough about our team. The coaching staff just keeps grinding no matter who is hurt. I know Cleveland is pretty bad especially on defense, but that game bothered me some going in. It kind of just shows what most have been preaching- these guys have bought in. I've heard it for yrs - u are what your record is. Well that's 7-1. Offense - 6 straight games over 400 yards. Defense, centered around Lee, just swarms. On to Pittsburgh
I predict a 12-4 record.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pittsburgh is doo doo.