• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins obviously try to Suck for Luck

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Any one would be a fool if they think teams actually tank in the NFL. The players have too much at stake to tank for an unproven player they likely never met.

I think the goal is to win a game but the other 0-6 teams have to win first. I think teams are strategizing to not look obvious, but dont win to many games. For a team like the Rams they are realy trying, but for a team like Dolphins its obvious, dont win more games than the Colts.

Once the Colts get there first win, then its okay to try hard and win a game.

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think the goal is to win a game but the other 0-6 teams have to win first. I think teams are strategizing to not look obvious, but dont win to many games. For a team like the Rams they are realy trying, but for a team like Dolphins its obvious, dont win more games than the Colts.

Once the Colts get there first win, then its okay to try hard and win a game.

Who is in on the plan? Players? Coaches?

bigpb72

OG Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are we watching the same football mia is not as bad as ppl are making them out to be i think the need another OC they have talent they need a play making TE to go with fasano a true #2 wr to go with Marshall and work on that line and they would be scary if the got luck the would fhang with the whole afc east also the mia D is really good against the run they shut rb down they have all season ppl spread them out so i dont see luck having a problem with going to mia but i think the colts will get the #1 pic