• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins obviously try to Suck for Luck

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Did anybody see the play where Marshall had the easiest TD in NFL history? He starts running down the sidelines with 5 yards on the closest defender and "stumbles" out of bounds. Not only that but that Hartline catch that he kept telling the team to challenge but they didn't. Even the announcers believed they would've won it.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do suck. It's between them and the Colts. I really can't imagine it going either way. Either they get Luck at 1, or Landry Jones at 2.

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Luck stays in school.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was similar to Garcon fumbling the ball right to Cincinnati late in yesterday's game. That would truly suck if Indy gets Luck.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd feel bad for Luck if he wound up in Miami. They really need a new front office and HC for starters.

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd feel bad for Luck if he wound up in Miami. They really need a new front office and HC for starters.

I second that, good thing Harbaugh didnt go there. The defense sucks also no pass rush. Mike Nolan will be looking for another job

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Dolphins will be a totally different organization next year for better or worst. I will not be surprised if the coach gets fired in the next few weeks (better odds for Luck). I also would not be surprised if a lot of front office people get kicked out as well. That whole organization is on the verge of a full on re-build from top to bottom.

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
if the dolphins draft luck i think he will pull a eli manning in demand to be traded to the 49ers!!

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Did anybody see the play where Marshall had the easiest TD in NFL history? He starts running down the sidelines with 5 yards on the closest defender and "stumbles" out of bounds. Not only that but that Hartline catch that he kept telling the team to challenge but they didn't. Even the announcers believed they would've won it.

Lol did anyone notice #51 for the Dolphins on the pick 6 by Revis? He was running along behind Revis and at around the 50 yard line decided to do a flip for some reason. He was untouched when that happened. Just thought it was kinda strange.

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LUCK will want to be a NINER

If we gave up our next three 1st round picks it would be worth it. We wont need those picks anyways. If we got him

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol did anyone notice #51 for the Dolphins on the pick 6 by Revis? He was running along behind Revis and at around the 50 yard line decided to do a flip for some reason. He was untouched when that happened. Just thought it was kinda strange.

I'm temporarily lifting the shunning on you to agree. That was strange as hell. He wouldn't have caught Revis anyway, but it reminded me of the BWW commercial where the maintenance guy is triggering sprinkler heads to trip the runners. I would have to call point shaving if I was the commish, or maybe just lazyness.

Okay...shunning back on!

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have little doubt colts are trying for Luck. Wouldn't be surprised to find out other teams are too.

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'm temporarily lifting the shunning on you to agree. That was strange as hell. He wouldn't have caught Revis anyway, but it reminded me of the BWW commercial where the maintenance guy is triggering sprinkler heads to trip the runners. I would have to call point shaving if I was the commish, or maybe just lazyness.

Okay...shunning back on!

LMAO!! :smile:

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You guys think teams are tanking on purpose this early in the year? I guess it is possible but if the fans knew they would be fools to attend any games.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any one would be a fool if they think teams actually tank in the NFL. The players have too much at stake to tank for an unproven player they likely never met.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any one would be a fool if they think teams actually tank in the NFL. The players have too much at stake to tank for an unproven player they likely never met.

... and for at least one player (whoever is the current QB), an unproven player who will replace them.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ehh i usually think that, but i can't rule it out completely. eventually a team will try it, and when that day does come I'm sure it will be over an extremely hyped sure thing QB. There is some people out there willing to strategist long term, this is why this discussion of tanking comes up every draft. There is no shortage of people thinking it, get enough of them together at the right time and it's going to happen.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see Manning making a case for that strategy. He seems like he wants to continue coaching for the Colts when he is done. Having Luck would make his job much easier.

I admit it's only a gut feeling, but something seems off to me.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the dolphins draft luck i think he will pull a eli manning in demand to be traded to the 49ers!!

I doubt it. All though i have a feeling his Dad is going to be quite involved during the draft process. I would hate to get him that way but i would get over it quickly.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Well said Clyde!