• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins in talks for Chiefs' Bowe

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JasonColeYahoo on @560WQAM, #Dolphins are potentially negotiating a deal for #Chiefs stud WR Dwayne Bowe.

Courtney Fallon ‏@CourtneyNBC6

Bowe told our very own @JoeRoseShow that he would LOVE to come back home and play. Alum of Norland High School. #Dolphins

I don't think it goes through, but it's huge if it does.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they lose Bowe then they are absolutely done. It is hard for them to be worse off than they are now but losing Bowe would be HUGE. Dude is an absolute stud and if he has a QB to throw him the ball he will put up big numbers every game.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he goes somewhere else. KC look horrible. He deserves better then that team. They have issues

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he goes somewhere else. KC look horrible. He deserves better then that team. They have issues

They are poorly coached. They made the same mistake with Crennel as we did with Singletary.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I always kinda wanted the Niners to trade for Bowe, but I'd hesitate to sign a 29 year old WR to a huge deal. Not a lot of long term bang for yer buck.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big more for Miami... if anything, Colts should look into Bowe for Luck's sake.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For fantasy football reasons, I'd like to see Bowe traded to the Patriots for Welker :)

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If they lose Bowe then they are absolutely done. It is hard for them to be worse off than they are now but losing Bowe would be HUGE. Dude is an absolute stud and if he has a QB to throw him the ball he will put up big numbers every game.

they have to start looking ahead............wouldn't Bowe get them a 1st rounder? in any case, they could use a high pick to chase a QB prospect.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Shit. That'll make me claim Tannehill off waivers.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wanted us to pursue Bowe in the off season, but obviously he was franchised. That really sucks for KC. I thought Baldwin would at least be a solid number 2 WR by now.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they have to start looking ahead............wouldn't Bowe get them a 1st rounder? in any case, they could use a high pick to chase a QB prospect.

No they really don't. They have the talent to win now, they just have to get a QB in there that can run an offense and a coaching staff that can lead them. They are easily the most talented team in that division. They have the best weapons at WR, a great run game. Their defense is top notch with play makers and high draft picks all over the field. At some point they need to bring in the right guy at HC (or OC) to get them over the hump. Their biggest problem is at QB though.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wanted us to pursue Bowe in the off season, but obviously he was franchised. That really sucks for KC. I thought Baldwin would at least be a solid number 2 WR by now.

Baldwin is coming along, they guy seems to get better and better each game. It doesn't help his cause that he sat out half his rookie season with an injury that was sustained while fighting a teammate. Breaston isn't so bad either but their x-factor is McCluster, that guy is absolutely amazing.

Think Wes Welker combined with Sproles.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No they really don't. They have the talent to win now, they just have to get a QB in there that can run an offense and a coaching staff that can lead them. They are easily the most talented team in that division. They have the best weapons at WR, a great run game. Their defense is top notch with play makers and high draft picks all over the field. At some point they need to bring in the right guy at HC (or OC) to get them over the hump. Their biggest problem is at QB though.

so how do you obtain this QB?

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so how do you obtain this QB?

Draft, FA or trade. Theres no other way to get a player that i know of. As we've seen this year (and last) if a QB is talented enough they can make a huge difference as a rookie.

If they had Geno Smith with this current team, they'd be in much better shape. Cassel can't throw a pass longer than 6 yards, if you think Smith it bad try watching a Chiefs game.

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have a strange feeling that Alex Smith will be this QB one day, or atleast attempt to be this QB ;)

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a strange feeling that Alex Smith will be this QB one day, or atleast attempt to be this QB ;)

If they lose Bowe they have no chance of landing any FA QB who has other options as a starter. I'm guessing they'll go for the draft and take either Geno or Barkley if they are in position to get either of them. If they trade Bowe they'll probably go WR too.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baldwin is coming along, they guy seems to get better and better each game. It doesn't help his cause that he sat out half his rookie season with an injury that was sustained while fighting a teammate. Breaston isn't so bad either but their x-factor is McCluster, that guy is absolutely amazing.

Think Wes Welker combined with Sproles.

Everyone is always on Sproles nuts. He does a lot for his team, but it's not like he's the best at any one particular thing. McCluster is in a similar boat IMO.