• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins -49ers fans fight

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said it a bunch of times here on the hoop. I wish all fans to include NE, yes we have our idiots were more like GB.
Too many jokes...

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone think its a coincidence that the main guys involved in the fight were wearing Suh jerseys? Seems like the kinds of guys who would buy his jersey are the same guys who like to get dirty. Just sayin.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone think its a coincidence that the main guys involved in the fight were wearing Suh jerseys? Seems like the kinds of guys who would buy his jersey are the same guys who like to get dirty. Just sayin.
Good point. Wasn't one wearing a Steelers jersey? Where did he come from?

I liked thr red headed chick with the arm tats. She dind't flinch. Probably would've whipped all their asses.:crutch::brick:

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly not even sure though I want to take my daughter to a Broncos game wearing Broncos gear. Just seems like every game I have been to lately somebody around me is completely drunk threatening to beat everybody around them. I don't mind people drinking as that is part of the game but it just isn't as fun as it used to be where now you have that person getting in your face saying all kinds of things then at some point pouring beer on you or somebody around you. Last game I went to in KC a Chiefs fan poured a beer on a 10 year old kid sitting in front of him then to make it up to him offered the kid his other beer and a shot of jack daniels. Then the guy got mad when the dad told the guy to get away from him and his kid.

Haven't been to an NFL game in quite awhile. Been to GS Warrior games and SF Giants games. I haven't had a bad experience in either venue except one time a dumb drunk Giants fan started mouthing obscenities to a Marlin fan in front of my young kids.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't been to an NFL game in quite awhile. Been to GS Warrior games and SF Giants games. I haven't had a bad experience in either venue except one time a dumb drunk Giants fan started mouthing obscenities to a Marlin fan in front of my young kids.

Yeah I have been to some Nuggets games and St. Louis Cardinals games and had 0 issues. Just something about football fans I guess. Almost went to another Broncos game this past year with some friends and will try to go to one probably next season if at all possible but like I said hard to want to take my daughter to a game with the way things are right now. Not sure what the NFL can do to improve that as beer companies pay them way too much to not serve alcohol and honestly wouldn't want them to stop. That is part of the game experience for many is getting to have that gameday beer.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I have been to some Nuggets games and St. Louis Cardinals games and had 0 issues. Just something about football fans I guess. Almost went to another Broncos game this past year with some friends and will try to go to one probably next season if at all possible but like I said hard to want to take my daughter to a game with the way things are right now. Not sure what the NFL can do to improve that as beer companies pay them way too much to not serve alcohol and honestly wouldn't want them to stop. That is part of the game experience for many is getting to have that gameday beer.

Yea, something about football fans. Might take my son to a 49er game sometime in the future only because now I can get tickets dirt cheap. The Warrior ticket prices are getting out of hand. I actually go to alot of the minor league baseball games. Our local team was sold this year. The team belonged to the Colorado Rockies but was sold to the Seattle Mariners so I don't know what to expect with the change.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, something about football fans. Might take my son to a 49er game sometime in the future only because now I can get tickets dirt cheap. The Warrior ticket prices are getting out of hand. I actually go to alot of the minor league baseball games. Our local team was sold this year. The team belonged to the Colorado Rockies but was sold to the Seattle Mariners so I don't know what to expect with the change.
I thought the Mariners were a minor league team :scratch:
:lol:

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's called tailgating.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha! I think that was Purguy.

I laughed at that fan too when he said that... He could careless about the fight and was just watching his Dolphins...

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laughed at that fan too when he said that... He could careless about the fight and was just watching his Dolphins...
Yep. He is probably from a large family and sees that all he time.