• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins -49ers fans fight

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they banned the dildo tossers in Buffalo.

No wonder attendance and fan interest is down....

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's embarrassing that 40-50 year old men drink like frat boys when they can't handle their shit.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's embarrassing that 40-50 year old men drink like frat boys when they can't handle their shit.

It's funny, whenever I go to NFL games. 99% of the time the most fall down drunk guys you see are at least in their late-30's, 40's or older. I suppose they don't get the opportunity to do it much anymore, so they really let loose and forget that they can't drink like they used to.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im glad this type of behavior doesn't happen at Raiders games.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But @NWPATSFAN told me only Century Link has asshole fans. These are clearly Seahawk fans in disguise, what with all the time we had to train as drunken fighters before we all became fans in 2011.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But @NWPATSFAN told me only Century Link has asshole fans. These are clearly Seahawk fans in disguise, what with all the time we had to train as drunken fighters before we all became fans in 2011.
Poor poor podunk, doesn't matter how many other teams' fans have come on and backed up my claim you'll continue to deny. Good for you. You're consistent, dead wrong but consistent. At the same time being just a tad bit overly melodramatic dln't you think? Because, I'm quite sure you can show us where I said "only" the Clunk has asshole fans. Poor poor Podunk panties still twisted. It's becoming like a pantydemic for you.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor poor podunk, doesn't matter how many other teams' fans have come on and backed up my claim you'll continue to deny. Good for you. You're consistent, dead wrong but consistent. At the same time being just a tad bit overly melodramatic dln't you think? Because, I'm quite sure you can show us where I said "only" the Clunk has asshole fans. Poor poor Podunk panties still twisted. It's becoming like a pantydemic for you.

I was melodramatic for the sake of sarcasm.

You were melodramatic for the sake of misrepresentation. See, you tried to paint Seattle as some haven for brutality because a few police officers attended a game in plain clothes. I couldn't possibly find the time quoting all those posts when I have to get to Century Link to beat up anyone I see in an opposing team's jersey.

I'm sure you'll be citing all these other posters and their anecdotal accounts of being pummeled by Seattle fans, right? All of them post 2011 though, because, as we all know, there weren't any Seahawks fans prior.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never will understand this kind of behavior

IT'S A FUCKING GAME PEOPLE!!!!!!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was melodramatic for the sake of sarcasm.

You were melodramatic for the sake of misrepresentation. See, you tried to paint Seattle as some haven for brutality because a few police officers attended a game in plain clothes. I couldn't possibly find the time quoting all those posts when I have to get to Century Link to beat up anyone I see in an opposing team's jersey.

I'm sure you'll be citing all these other posters and their anecdotal accounts of being pummeled by Seattle fans, right? All of them post 2011 though, because, as we all know, there weren't any Seahawks fans prior.
Are you a total Diva queen or what. First was I said the only place...You were wrong and instead of manning up you chose to deflect again. So queen there was only one game where there was violence? Go back and read thd thread. I posted 3 seperate incidents not ONE. There are plenty more. Again you believe these other fans are making this shit up? Wow! Carry on get to the Clink with the other hooligans along the way you'll likely find a protest to join.
You got stuffed in a locker quite often didn't you?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're absolutely correct. So now families of opponents avoid going to games in places like Seattle, Philly and Oakland. Too bad more fans aren't like GB. Loved the game I attended there. I guess when your football knowledge only dates back to 2012 you have to release your frustration somehow? Seattle fans were a lot less angry back before they started winning. Maybe it's all the bandwagoneers? I'm not sure? But, attending games in the Kingdome were fine even though it was a dump.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck you. Fuck Aaron Rodgers. Fuck the hail Mary in front of my seats last year. Fuck the Packers. It's a good thing you are not in front of me right now or we would be throwing down like @Used 2 B Hu on whip and chains night.

Good luck this year in the MLB picks.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're absolutely correct. So now families of opponents avoid going to games in places like Seattle, Philly and Oakland. Too bad more fans aren't like GB. Loved the game I attended there. I guess when your football knowledge only dates back to 2012 you have to release your frustration somehow? Seattle fans were a lot less angry back before they started winning. Maybe it's all the bandwagoneers? I'm not sure? But, attending games in the Kingdome were fine even though it was a dump.

Honestly not even sure though I want to take my daughter to a Broncos game wearing Broncos gear. Just seems like every game I have been to lately somebody around me is completely drunk threatening to beat everybody around them. I don't mind people drinking as that is part of the game but it just isn't as fun as it used to be where now you have that person getting in your face saying all kinds of things then at some point pouring beer on you or somebody around you. Last game I went to in KC a Chiefs fan poured a beer on a 10 year old kid sitting in front of him then to make it up to him offered the kid his other beer and a shot of jack daniels. Then the guy got mad when the dad told the guy to get away from him and his kid.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you. Fuck Aaron Rodgers. Fuck the hail Mary in front of my seats last year. Fuck the Packers. It's a good thing you are not in front of me right now or we would be throwing down like @Used 2 B Hu on whip and chains night.

Good luck this year in the MLB picks.

HEY! Don't drag me into your kweer fantasies...I have my own to think about

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly not even sure though I want to take my daughter to a Broncos game wearing Broncos gear. Just seems like every game I have been to lately somebody around me is completely drunk threatening to beat everybody around them. I don't mind people drinking as that is part of the game but it just isn't as fun as it used to be where now you have that person getting in your face saying all kinds of things then at some point pouring beer on you or somebody around you. Last game I went to in KC a Chiefs fan poured a beer on a 10 year old kid sitting in front of him then to make it up to him offered the kid his other beer and a shot of jack daniels. Then the guy got mad when the dad told the guy to get away from him and his kid.
I've been to 10 NFL Stadiums. 3 are no longer in exsistence. I was hoping to see all 32 teams. But it's getting to the point it's just not worth the cost and the hassle.
I've said it a bunch of times here on the hoop. I wish all fans to include NE, yes we have our idiots were more like GB. Those fans are awesome. Didn't matter if you wore opposing colors. They offered us beer, brats, shots in the tailgating area. A lot of good natured ribbing. Wanted to take photos with us. During the game lots of fun jabbing back and forth. Then offered us to party after the game. Good good fans:yo: Not very smart though. Look at some of their SportsHoopla posters.:yield:I'm joking

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to 10 NFL Stadiums. 3 are no longer in exsistence. I was hoping to see all 32 teams. But it's getting to the point it's just not worth the cost and the hassle.
I've said it a bunch of times here on the hoop. I wish all fans to include NE, yes we have our idiots were more like GB. Those fans are awesome. Didn't matter if you wore opposing colors. They offered us beer, brats, shots in the tailgating area. A lot of good natured ribbing. Wanted to take photos with us. During the game lots of fun jabbing back and forth. Then offered us to party after the game. Good good fans:yo: Not very smart though. Look at some of their SportsHoopla posters.:yield:I'm joking

Haha honestly I have enjoyed most of my experiences when going to the Chiefs stadium. I remember tailgating before the game and the guy that was supposed to bring all the plates and silverware completely forgot. The Chiefs fans next to us not only offered us plates and silverware but then to share in their food. And I have had some good conversations even while wearing my John Elway jersey with some of the Chiefs fans I have sat next to. Like I said though it only takes one idiot in a section to ruin it for everybody else that is just trying to enjoy a game they love. I understand fans get passionate and when you mix passion with alcohol it can end poorly but man some of these fans just irritate me with how much they ruin it for others. I would love to take my daughter to a game when she gets a bit older as she loves football more than cartoons. At least twice a day she asks for me to put a football game on my phone for her to watch. I would love to see that be a passion we share and have one of those moments at a game but just have to see how things continue as all I have seen is it get worse and worse since i was a kid.