• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does your team cheat? Find out!

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
once again, wasnt proven to cheat, and didnt promise full cooperation, then back out of it
how about san diego and stickum?

holy shit lol

"everyone does it" is a fact.

advantages are gained every game, most we dont see or hear about.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this shit i bet is a ne pr bull shitters that runs it . btw roch the skipping tape was a echo in the shitty cbs sound truck .

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this shit i bet is a ne pr bull shitters that runs it . btw roch the skipping tape was a echo in the shitty cbs sound truck .

Except for those that heard it in the stadium. That was just noises in their heads I'm sure you'll claim.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except for those that heard it in the stadium. That was just noises in their heads I'm sure you'll claim.

after what the ne fans said on the int ball by jackson and it was clear it was way under . i don't give a rats ass what any of you say . pats being a least cheat is a dead give away .

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after what the ne fans said on the int ball by jackson and it was clear it was way under . i don't give a rats ass what any of you say . pats being a least cheat is a dead give away .

Good thing we have teams like the Colts to defend the wall of integrity for the game.

Oh wait, I forgot about Suck for Luck.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell me how the fact that the Redskins spent a bunch of money on salary related expenses in 2010 in an "uncapped year" constitutes cheating? I also love how they state the "entire league" is the victim. LOL

The Redskins notified both the NFL & NFLPA @ these moves & were told it would not be an issue. It was only at the 11th hour that they were penalized. This was all simply a lame move by the Giants to get a competitive advantage over two of their NFC-E rivals. If anything the NFL were the cheaters since you can't basically have an under-the-table salary cap or any type of collusion. The Redskins - and Cowboys to a lesser extent - were the victims of this one.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you have to do is read the comments at the bottom by the author of this site and see that they are a Patriots fan. They talk about how Goodell used to be a Jets intern and focus on that one job that he did among many in the NFL. Throw in then the comments geared towards the Patriots cheating and like I said pretty much using every excuse in the book to say they weren't a big deal, or everybody is doing them, or that they haven't been proven enough to justify giving them a big point for what they have done. Yet he can give the Broncos 5 points for something they have done where they got less of a fine and less of a loss of draft picks. Hmm yeah something doesn't quite add up here.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, you guys hate facts about your own teams huh?

tisk tisk tisk

dont throw stones...

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you have to do is read the comments at the bottom by the author of this site and see that they are a Patriots fan. They talk about how Goodell used to be a Jets intern and focus on that one job that he did among many in the NFL. Throw in then the comments geared towards the Patriots cheating and like I said pretty much using every excuse in the book to say they weren't a big deal, or everybody is doing them, or that they haven't been proven enough to justify giving them a big point for what they have done. Yet he can give the Broncos 5 points for something they have done where they got less of a fine and less of a loss of draft picks. Hmm yeah something doesn't quite add up here.
I mean the troll face is a dead giveaway. And I have said this before but if you actually look at the rating system it is a complete joke that is biased towards the patriots.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now now don't give it away that rock made that site..

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter who made the site, that doesn't change the point being made. Which happens to be accurate.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facts! Haha I think for Christmas this year I am going to buy you a dictionary and send it to you.
they are facts.

hot facts.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter who made the site, that doesn't change the point being made. Which happens to be accurate.

It doesn't change the site? So when the Patriots have been penalized for Spygate and now Deflategate with some of the harshest penalties the NFL has handed out yet the author of the site gives them very low rankings on the scale of cheating how does that equal being objective? When he penalizes teams for having some guy in training camp for the 90 man roster that is most likely cut anyway but gets caught with PED's how is that fair when the player doesn't even take a single snap with the team in a meaningful game? When he penalizes teams for illegal hits calling them cheapsgate and considers that as part of cheating when players are making split second decisions at major speeds and sometimes just bad things happen how is that fair or accurate?