• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Wisconsin play a ranked team this year?

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope.

Not only that, but not one team they will have faced will have an offense ranked in the top 50%.
How in the hell does this happen in a P5 conference? Hell, my Miners will have played several of those and we damn sure ain't P5!

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but most likely as #4 playing Alabama or Georgia which won't go well for them
I think that'd be a better match up for them than an OU or Clemson type. JMO.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
‘Retarded’ is even opening your mouth when your OOC consists of teams like Idaho, Portland State and Montana over the last two years, with your best OOC opponent being a pathetic Rutgers team, not once, but twice — and the best game on your schedule is against who? Stanford, who just battled Oregon State to a 15-14 game? Or was it Arizona State?
Yep, you are functionally retarded when you jump on someone for their own schedule WHEN THEY ALREADY BROUGHT IT UP THEMSELVES. :L
Washington's is bad,

Learn to fucking read before you keep embarrassing yourself. Why not actually see what was being said before jumping to conclusions and saying really stupid things.

I said in more than one post here, and pretty much dozens on this site this is a growing problem with a lot of teams adding to it and haven't ever in any way excused or diminished Washington's hand in it. Not once ever anywhere.

I actually go to the games and have complained about paying good money for shit games literally for years up here. Wake the fuck up. You just look really really stupid when you post garbage like this given what was actually said and what my history on the subject is.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have serious doubts that they would be able to do much on offense against either Alabama or Georgia.
Pay attention..it has been stated repeatedly that Wisky has the super best OL, and all world RB and would run it down Bama's and Georgia's throat.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bowl game? Who cares? If you aren’t in the CFP, they are meaningless. So I couldn’t care less what bowl game UM plays in. I’m all for UM emptying the bench and getting guys experience for next year.

That being said — I’d be ecstatic to face Arizona State. I hear they have one of the top defenses in the NCAA, to see how UM stacks up:lol:

Umm . With your offense you shouldnt be wishing that.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As stated above, the adults are posting, I'd post in crayon, but the board doesn't have that option.
https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F429300%2F164abf71-4f7a-49c3-8a60-0a4d94171a67.jpg

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny about Michigan being ranked this week? MSU, South Florida and WVU will drop out. Arizona, Mis State and Michigan will replace them. IMO

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny about Michigan being ranked this week? MSU, South Florida and WVU will drop out. Arizona, Mis State and Michigan will replace them. IMO
Six tall midgets?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your argument is that we deserve to be punished for scheduling a true road game against a team ranked 5 of the last 6 years and coming off 60 wins in 6 years (at the time we scheduled them)? That's the best you got?

Meanwhile the Huskies scheduled Rutgers a historically terrible team While BYU was historically superior but happened to have their worst season almost ever.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asking for a friend.

Potentially the same number of ranked wins as the "unquestioned" #1 ranked Bama and both have the same # of ranked wins right now.

Discussion over

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your argument is that we deserve to be punished for scheduling a true road game against a team ranked 5 of the last 6 years and coming off 60 wins in 6 years (at the time we scheduled them)? That's the best you got?
Yes, teams should be 'punished' if you like, for the schedule they actually play. It doesn't matter why the schedule is bad. The committee should be grading off results, not prior years history or thoughts about why a schedule looked good 6 years ago.

Until the committee stands up and puts in worthy one loss team over undefeated teams with nothing on their resume this will happen on purpose more and more in the future. The SEC isn't punished for their 3 shit OOC games for most teams because they get a pass for possibly having a 4th one that is good and/or the notion their league schedule makes up for it, which it obviously doesn't always do.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pay attention..it has been stated repeatedly that Wisky has the super best OL, and all world RB and would run it down Bama's and Georgia's throat.

You can mock us all we want, but before the second half of the Illinois game where Taylor didn't play, we were #10 in yards per play while running a predominantly power-run offense. Yes, that is partially based on the schedule, but it's not exactly easy. I'm not saying we would beat Georgia or Alabama, but our offense is a hell of a lot better than it was a year ago when we played three top 10 teams to within a TD.

We had 494 yards on 9 drives against Purdue
Mizzou put up 204 yards on 13 drives against Purdue
Mizzou scored 28 on Georgia.

Again, I'm not saying it would happen. I saw what Georgia's DL did to Notre Dame and Josh Adams. But I also wouldn't be surprised if we could run it down their throats either.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao @ stupid Husky fans bitching about Wisconsin's schedule this season. The irony is just comedic gold.

Husky fans bitching about the Badgers schedule would be similar to Obama supporters complaining that Trump golf's too much.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize you lost to Arizona State. ARIZONA STATE. At least UM lost to ranked teams — Washington lost to a cupcake, who defense gives up 500 yards a game and had a string of 11 games where they gave up 30 or more points until................Washington — who put up 7 points. :lol:
:wtf:

The only reason MSU worked their way in the rankings is they beat overrated Michigan, they won't stay there all year. Lol at you trying to flip shit for offensive trouble.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Potentially the same number of ranked wins as the "unquestioned" #1 ranked Bama and both have the same # of ranked wins right now.

Discussion over

The only real difference is that Alabama has been destroying those unranked teams Wisconsin has not. Beating Purdue 17-9 and Illinois 24-10 isn't the same as beating Vanderbilt 59-0, Ole Miss 66-3, Arkansas 41-9, or Tennessee 45-7.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In terms of the impact on wisky's resume it doesn't matter. Michigans ranking only makes a difference for them if wisky beats them and Michigan is ranked at years end. By default that gives them at least one more loss than they have now. And they finish with Ohio State so it's unlikely they finish with less than 4 losses IF we are still talking about an undefeated wisky, which isn't a given.