• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does winning the superbowl mess with Wentz's Head

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, :scratch: might be Frankie boy in Indy.....Just a hunch....

I love the Reich signing, cant get over how awful that roster has the potential to be though

They need to draft Barkley just to have something dynamic offensively there, even though it probably isnt the best football move

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the Reich signing, cant get over how awful that roster has the potential to be though

They need to draft Barkley just to have something dynamic offensively there, even though it probably isnt the best football move

Who did Pat name DC?

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

200w.webp

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill put SoxFan on it, but if Im right, I believe they hired an entire staff for Mcdaniels?
He asked about Pat, so I'm assuming he's asking who the Giants DC is going to be. James Bettcher is the answer.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No who did the Gmen hire for the defensive coach?

You drinking already?

Ahhh fuck, THC must be lingering

James Beetcher

The most messed up thing though

They wanted to hire the Vikings QB coach to be Ocoordinator, and the Vikings wouldnt allow it

And yet they bypassed this guy for their own OC job, and hired from outside

That is messed up

Now we end up with my worst nightmare, Darren Bavell, he of the "Lets throw to kevin Lockett at the 1 instead of hand it to marshawn Lynch"

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh fuck, THC must be lingering

James Beetcher

The most messed up thing though

They wanted to hire the Vikings QB coach to be Ocoordinator, and the Vikings wouldnt allow it

And yet they bypassed this guy for their own OC job, and hired from outside

That is messed up

Now we end up with my worst nightmare, Darren Bavell, he of the "Lets throw to kevin Lockett at the 1 instead of hand it to marshawn Lynch"

At one point I know Staley was being rumored as a possible O/C for them....I think Dougie shot that one down though since Frank was looking for HC gig

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At one point I know Staley was being rumored as a possible O/C for them....I think Dougie shot that one down though since Frank was looking for HC gig

He was, did Duce get the gig there yet?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not saying it’s true. I’m saying I’d feel that way, so would u

I don't think so...sure, he knows he wasn't a big factor in them winning the championship on SB Sunday, but clearly he was a major part of setting the table for a championship run. He handed the baton to Foles in 1st place, so he knows he contributed during the season. If he gets a 2nd one with him starting...no doubt that one will shine brighter.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so...sure, he knows he wasn't a big factor in them winning the championship on SB Sunday, but clearly he was a major part of setting the table for a championship run. He handed the baton to Foles in 1st place, so he knows he contributed during the season. If he gets a 2nd one with him starting...no doubt that one will shine brighter.
U wouldn’t be upset if u didn’t get to participate in the biggest moment of players career, not one ounce of th playoffs as u watch u back dominate? Inside it would eat at me

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U wouldn’t be upset if u didn’t get to participate in the biggest moment of players career, not one ounce of th playoffs as u watch u back dominate? Inside it would eat at me

Does it eat at him to some extent? Definitely (and Wentz has publically admitted that).

However, I would surprised if it became a problem to the point where it negatively impacts his performance on the field - one reason being that he knows he is the nr 1 QB. Second, apparently, his faith (stuff happens for some reason because of some divine plan).

Sure, there is no guarantee that Wentz will win a Super Bowl as well. However, the way the team is currently set up, the future is as bright as pretty much could be.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it eat at him to some extent? Definitely (and Wentz has publically admitted that).

However, I would surprised if it became a problem to the point where it negatively impacts his performance on the field - one reason being that he knows he is the nr 1 QB. Second, apparently, his faith (stuff happens for some reason because of some divine plan).

Sure, there is no guarantee that Wentz will win a Super Bowl as well. However, the way the team is currently set up, the future is as bright as pretty much could be.
No troll here.

So your assuming? Correct? You really don’t know...just as I raise the question that it MAY. Affect him....

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No troll here.

So your assuming? Correct? You really don’t know...just as I raise the question that it MAY. Affect him....

You might have a solid point about this, it could very well be in the back of his mind at some point...

He's an athlete, he's a competitor I'm sure it will sneak inside him

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might have a solid point about this, it could very well be in the back of his mind at some point...

He's an athlete, he's a competitor I'm sure it will sneak inside him
That’s all I’m
Saying:suds: