• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does winning the superbowl mess with Wentz's Head

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sorry, which of our good QBs are you referring to? Foles? Wentz? I can't tell from your post.

I think Nate Sudfeld might be better than Dak btw. Hopefully we don't see him on the field much next year but if he does we may find out.

You are so funny.

And I gave Wentz props in this thread. I know, I should never give someone props when they play for the eagles. Their fans don't know how to act .... civilized.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s the perfect answer to this silliness outside of Wentz being a lot better. There’s a thread on here discussing if Philly might be able to flip Foles for a 1st. We could get 4 firsts for Wentz. Just listening to ESPN radio recently and the topic was, “Who would you start a franchise with if you could have any player in the league” and they all said one player (and it wasn’t Foles)

Foles was the Super-Bowl MVP ... think about that ...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he deserves that chance to compete and try. You put the best players on the field regardless of draft position

Thats exactly why he has no chance.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s the perfect answer to this silliness outside of Wentz being a lot better. There’s a thread on here discussing if Philly might be able to flip Foles for a 1st. We could get 4 firsts for Wentz. Just listening to ESPN radio recently and the topic was, “Who would you start a franchise with if you could have any player in the league” and they all said one player (and it wasn’t Foles)

bullshit, you didn't hear that on ESPN

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bullshit, you didn't hear that on ESPN

Yeah, I did and I will PayPal you $1000 if you post the link if me saying Wentz will win the MVP. I think it was ESPN and the 3 people were discussing it. 2 said Wentz and the other said Rodgers even the Rodgers is older he's better.

I said Wentz would have won MVP

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I did and I will PayPal you $1000 if you post the link if me saying Wentz will win the MVP. I think it was ESPN and the 3 people were discussing it. 2 said Wentz and the other said Rodgers even the Rodgers is older he's better.

False,

Nobody in there right mind would say Wentz as he is hurt and not 100% sure of returning to former glory. Same with Rodgers, they are both fragile right now. You misheard or more likely you're making shit up again.

the link is in my signature, you said it and you were WRONG. Wentz did not win MVP

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s awesome... hopefully we can flip him for a 1st cause Wentz is much MUCH better than Foles.

How many playoff games has Wentz won ? Do you honestly think Wentz would have performed better than Foles in the NFC title game and Super-Bowl ? Careful what you wish for, you might see the end happen soon, and the guy that just led you team to it's first ever Super-Bowl will be long gone... Chemistry is a fine line..

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many playoff games has Wentz won ? Do you honestly think Wentz would have performed better than Foles in the NFC title game and Super-Bowl ? Careful what you wish for, you might see the end happen soon, and the guy that just led you team to it's first ever Super-Bowl will be long gone... Chemistry is a fine line..
Wentz had great chemistry, especially with Ertz and Agholor. That's why they won all those games to get home field advantage. But I agree I'm not excited about immediately flipping Foles. Ideally you keep both, but if for some reason Foles is not happy with that and makes you choose, I'd pick Wentz.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
False,

Nobody in there right mind would say Wentz as he is hurt and not 100% sure of returning to former glory. Same with Rodgers, they are both fragile right now. You misheard or more likely you're making shit up again.

the link is in my signature, you said it and you were WRONG. Wentz did not win MVP

That’s not a link... you typed that, cause I NEVER said that. It’s really lame when you put words in people’s mouth or attribute things to them they did not say. Extra lame but we all know you’re not here to talk football. You’re a grown man that spends every single night trying to start shit.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz had great chemistry, especially with Ertz and Agholor. That's why they won all those games to get home field advantage. But I agree I'm not excited about immediately flipping Foles. Ideally you keep both, but if for some reason Foles is not happy with that and makes you choose, I'd pick Wentz.

I don't blame you for leaning Wentz, I would just be cautious as a Philly fan, because with Foles you know he's capable with the pressure on, he proved it... Also, that knee injury is something else to consider with Wentz...

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s not a link... you typed that, cause I NEVER said that. It’s really lame when you put words in people’s mouth or attribute things to them they did not say. Extra lame but we all know you’re not here to talk football. You’re a grown man that spends every single night trying to start shit.

And you are a grown man that spends every single night crying and whining like a little girl. Gotta wear your big boy pants in here, no safe space. You can't just make shit up as you go and hope it sticks. Provide a link to this absolute bullshit claim that everybody would take Wentz or Rodgers to start a franchise.

We'll wait.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
youre complaining about something that you do ALL THE TIME

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lmao your so full of shit

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao your so full of shit

@MiamiVice used to do the same thing. He'd get all butt hurt and start offering to pay for plane tickets for people to come hang out with him then fist fight. hahahaha, that dude was crazy. PE1 is on the way down crazy street takin' the crazy train.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MiamiVice used to do the same thing. He'd get all butt hurt and start offering to pay for plane tickets for people to come hang out with him then fist fight. hahahaha, that dude was crazy. PE1 is on the way down crazy street takin' the crazy train.
He should of been tagged for an alert