• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dodgers Party In The AZ Pool!!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
& you AZ fans dont even actually show up to the games 22nd in attendance what a joke :yahoo:

Cool. Before this season Dodger Stadium was lucky to be 1/3 full if that. Bunch of bandwagon, delusional, un knowledgeable gangbangers.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Hey look someone is wearing a jersey of a team we don't like. Lets beat him senseless in front of his kids"

-Dodger fans

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool. Before this season Dodger Stadium was lucky to be 1/3 full if that. Bunch of bandwagon, delusional, un knowledgeable gangbangers.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!! Dogder attendance last year was also in the top 5 stupid & has had great attendance even when McCourt was still an owner...major fail by you do your research 1st before making a relevant statement genius but keep it coming your tears are only making it even sweeter!

I'm loving this :laugh3:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!! Dogder attendance last year was also in the top 5 stupid & has had great attendance even when McCourt was still an owner...major fail by you do your research 1st before making a relevant statement genius but keep it coming your tears are only making it even sweeter!

I'm loving this :laugh3:

You realize the Dodgers count the amount of tickets sold and not the actual people that show up. dodgers Stadium was a ghost town last season. Lay off the crack pipe.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Look at this sellout crowd in Dodger Stadium today. The bottom bowl is almost half full. What a brilliant crowd"

Vin Scully in 2012

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize the Dodgers count the amount of tickets sold and not the actual people that show up. dodgers Stadium was a ghost town last season. Lay off the crack pipe.

Are you really fucken stupid??? last year they had much more fans in the seats then AZ....your a joke you take pride in trolling the Dodgers like you did on ESPN & SI & now you cant stand that we took the division the fan base in AZ is a joke the whole nation knows it nice try though! now dont :lol:wet your bed tonight

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really fucken stupid??? last year they had much more fans in the seats then AZ....your a joke you take pride in trolling the Dodgers like you did on ESPN & SI & now you cant stand that we took the division the fan base in AZ is a joke the whole nation knows it nice try though! now dont :lol:wet your bed tonight

Arizona was just named the best franchise in MLB and the 6th best franchise in pro sports by ESPN. :nod::nod:

Feel bad for all of you. Its going to be hilarious when you exit in the first round. The baseball gods dont like when you disrespect the game.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona was just named the best franchise in MLB and the 6th best franchise in pro sports by ESPN. :nod::nod:

Feel bad for all of you. Its going to be hilarious when you exit in the first round. The baseball gods dont like when you disrespect the game.

LOL!! we are losing in the 1st round because you say so wow your such a genius...coming from a troll

Deal with it buddy Dodgers are the NL West Champs if anything get mad at your fan base & franchise for choking away the season

You think i'm gonna let you just come in here & troll...oh no i eat trolls for breakfast..the more you beetcch!! the more i laugh at you nothing you say is going to ruin what the Dodger fans are enjoyin. You are just 1 person living in AZ problaby still with his mom on the internet mad at the world LMAO!!!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!! we are losing in the 1st round because you say so wow your such a genius...coming from a troll

Deal with it buddy Dodgers are the NL West Champs if anything get mad at your fan base & franchise for choking away the season

You think i'm gonna let you just come in here & troll...oh no i eat trolls for breakfast..the more you beetcch!! the more i laugh at you nothing you say is going to ruin what the Dodger fans are enjoyin. You are just 1 person living in AZ problaby still with his mom on the internet mad at the world LMAO!!!

Im not trolling... But I do recall you doing a fair amount of trolling on ESPN. Its hilarious how hypocritical you are. Troll.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not trolling... But I do recall you doing a fair amount of trolling on ESPN. Its hilarious how hypocritical you are. Troll.

Incorrect i would always see your post i know because i was always on..if i felt you where right i would agree with you...i would very rarely go on an AZ board & do what you are doing right now i was mostly on my board sometime s i would go to other boards but not that much & everybody would troll us..fact & you expect us to stay quite when you talk smack...FUCK NO!!!!

& your picking the wrong place to troll you can get banned here quickly...a debate is one thing but now you are trolling...say those trolling comments for your board no Dodger fan in here is going to agree with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dodgerblog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if someone gets hit we will throw down on you chumps just like the last time

Dodgerblog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
named by who? Nobody cares and the baseball gods gave us don and we still won

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incorrect i would always see your post i know because i was always on..if i felt you where right i would agree with you...i would very rarely go on an AZ board & do what you are doing right now i was mostly on my board sometime s i would go to other boards but not that much & everybody would troll us..fact & you expect us to stay quite when you talk smack...FUCK NO!!!!

& your picking the wrong place to troll you can get banned here quickly...a debate is one thing but now you are trolling...say those trolling comments for your board no Dodger fan in here is going to agree with you.

This whole thread is trolling. The Dodgers acted classless and clueless. The DBacks asked them to not go back on the field and what did they do? Go right back on the field and not just that, they go and celebrate in the pool? You kidding? How is that not classless? Guarantee the Dodgers are the only team who would have done that. Deliberately disobeying a request from the Diamondbacks.

Dodgerblog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We sell more in one year than you do in five

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if someone gets hit we will throw down on you chumps just like the last time

The only people that got thrown down was Alan Trammell (a senior citizen) and some assistant coach who is like 50. Awesome. Our players didnt get thrown down at all.

Dodgerblog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We dont care who or what you respect

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole thread is trolling. The Dodgers acted classless and clueless. The DBacks asked them to not go back on the field and what did they do? Go right back on the field and not just that, they go and celebrate in the pool? You kidding? How is that not classless? Guarantee the Dodgers are the only team who would have done that. Deliberately disobeying a request from the Diamondbacks.

Heres the thing though your missing the point...who the hell are the D Backs to tell the Dodgers how to celebrate?? i mean come on WTF is that?? they didnt even want to celebrate on the field & didnt even want Dodger fans to wear Dodger gear behind homeplate...I'm surprised they didnt say you are not allowed to also have beer & champagne in the club house LOL!! give me a break!!

Its a fucken swimming pool get over it it was a priceless moment & i enjoyed every bit of it & just because of that doesnt mean you can come in here & say such stupid comments...get real dude you are bidder & it shows all over bringing up things from the past..well i can do that to if you want to go on all night...no way i'm gonna stay quite i defend my team just like you do yours...fact!!