• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dodgers Party In The AZ Pool!!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First division title since 2009? Last World Series 1988? Jesus look at your payroll horrible management.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for all the draft picks for Nash. We have a young bright gm while, no one wants to play for Jim Buss shouldn't be long until the suns start kicking the Lakers ass.

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First division title since 2009? Last World Series 1988? Jesus look at your payroll horrible management.

Horrible payroll management? Care to elaborate? Looks to me that this horrible payroll just went swimming in your hot tub.

Thanks for all the draft picks for Nash. We have a young bright gm while, no one wants to play for Jim Buss shouldn't be long until the suns start kicking the Lakers ass.

Yes, the Lakers suck. Now please get that garbage out of the Dodgers' section.

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It comes down to one thing
Dodgers cant act like they have been here before because to be frank and honest they haven't won shit in a long long time.
This is classless considering the request that was given and the tradition of simply celebrating in the clubhouse if you are the visiting team.

When someone gets hit next year dont cry like a bunch of little bitches cause you had it coming.
And blame kershaw his nonsense two years ago has started ALL of this.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK first not a big issue except to the butt hurt Diamondsmacks. I live in Arizona and have watched them since they came into the league and they are a decent organization but are in need of a rival within the division. The Dodgers have the Giants and have since New York and that will never change. The Diamondbacks will return maybe as early as next year but all the Diamondback fans can only reflect on their team didn't win enough games to win the division, period. The Dodgers did and now they go on. They might lose in the opening round like you say, the Braves, Pirates, Reds and Cardinals are all good teams but it is why the games are played. Payroll means nothing if you don't win. Two things though for the Diamondback fans, Goldsmith should win the MVP and I heard the Dodger players were looking for Hanley's homerun balls in the pool. Good luck next year.

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old enough? I probably have socks older than you.

I'm 40 yrs old. Old enough to know that Kershaw is not "one of the classiest dudes in baseball." I was watching live when Gibby hit the HR. When Tommy was the manager and he'd have raised holy hell for bullshit like showing up the opponent by shitting on their turf.

I hope they ask Vin to issue an apology on behalf of the club before tomorrow's game. This is a humiliation to baseball. Like I said, we all expect this sort of nonsense from the Giants; that's what they're about. Not the Dodgers. I think allot of baseball fans are disappointed right now. I am too.

Really dude? If you don't want people swimming in your pool don't be assholes and tell them not to celebrate on the field, WTF is that? The Dodgers earned the right to celebrate, the stupid DBacks did it to themselves by making that request, everyone knows Kirk Gibson was a his asshole and still is, ex-Dodger or not.
Don't see why this is an issue and just laugh at the haters, being you're not a Dodger fan I can see the bias against us
how the Padres doing? LOL. :lol:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dodgers havent been relevant since our freaking manager was on your team. This is the first division title in 4 years for you guys. Congrats. Its easy to get overly excited when it doesn't happen very often.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona also won the season series....

lmao

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL gotta love these crybaby DBack fans....too damn funny.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona has owned LA head to head for 3 years now. Its going to be a short ride in the playoffs. You guys still haven't done anything since the 80's which is probably before most of you "fans" were born.

Last edited by a moderator:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona has owned LA head to head for 3 years now. Its going to be a short ride in the playoffs. You guys till haven't done anything since the 80's, which is probably before most of you "fans" were born.

Get Lost AZ-DbacksAZ you trolling on here just like you where on ESPN & SI you're a joke & all your sports team havn't done jack in years your jut another moron like CaptainCoyoteSander SMH!

LA Clinched on your field & took a piss in your pool LOL!! & 2 years ago LA KIngs knocked out those pathetic Coyotes & you have never won an NBA title & you cardinals are a joke as always....take your tears somewhere else your comments are irrelevant here buddy!!!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get Lost AZ-DbacksAZ you trolling on here just like you where on ESPN & SI you're a joke & all your sports team havn't done jack in years

LA Clinched on your field & took a piss in your pool LOL!! & 2 years ago LA KIngs knocked out those pathetic Coyotes & you have never won an NBA title & you cardinals are a joke as always....take your tears somewhere else your comments are irrelevant here buddy!!!

LOL you are the definition of bandwagon. Like I said Dodgers still haven't done anything in your lifetime.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already asked one poster to bet, you could bet too! lol