• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dodgers Party In The AZ Pool!!

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would have thought anyone in the division could have made bigger dicks of themselves than the Giants? I think everyone is going to be celebrating when they make an exit in the first round.

Wanna bet? Lol.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah... another thing. The Dodgers hit 5 Dback batters in the last 2 games of this series. Dbacks didn't hit ONE.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really ?? so when you AZ fans would come & troll we would just have to stay quite please??? so many times many times i saw you trolling...dont come in here & try & act like if you where the classy one you & Sander where a joke every Dodger fan knows this!

I would never go to other boards really i would stay on our boards & only talk smack if trolls came in asked Theresa??? i even defended her so many times from idiots!! when we where just talking baseball & AZ fans would come in & talk trash & your calling me a douche is funny because i havnt called you any names look who's being classy LOL!!

Please! if you cant handle a debate then you dont belong here because that all it is i havn't called you any names or disrespected you & you know it...we are just having a strong debate about todays Celebration but i'm seenig alot of AZ fans that cant take it & i'm seeing all Dodger fans agreing on this...FACT!!

lolz, you're so full of shit it's actually funny :laugh3:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah... another thing. The Dodgers hit 5 Dback batters in the last 2 games of this series. Dbacks didn't hit ONE.

Dude get over it i know it's hard i've been there & had it far worse i know talking about helps but this one is not good for you Sting..I;m really worried about you now dont do anything stupid tonight try & take deep breaths & drink some tea :drink:

If you need someone to talk to come & talk to XATNLwestboard me & Theresa will be there buddy we are here for you even though we hate AZ fans in the end its just a baseball game brotha DJ Sting

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude get over it i know it's hard i've been there & had it far worse i know talking about helps but this one is not good for you Sting..I;m really worried about you now dont do anything stupid tonight try & take deep breaths & drink some tea :drink:

If you need someone to talk to come & talk to XATNLwestboard me & Theresa will be there buddy we are here for you even though we hate AZ fans in the end its just a baseball game brotha DJ Sting

I'm good bro. At least my team has won a WS in the past 30 years... It's you I'm worried about.

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona made a very simple request. They wanted the celebration in the clubhouse, where since the Civil War the division champ has celebrated. Instead the Dodgers brazenly disregarded the request and made asses of themselves.

And now you're going to give us a lesson about "class?" Puhleeeeeease. :rollseyes:

Throw this "class" bullshit out immediately. They had fun celebrating by jumping into a gimmicky swimming pool. Get over it.

Hammer- don't worry this guy is just a douche... he was the same way on ESPN. We'll see how long he lasts on here.

Yeah, please don't let LALAKERSBOI be the standard by which Dodger fans are judged.

Good. Because all 5 of those hits were unintentional (come on, Fife had like 50 pitches in the first two innings. Zero control) and HBP retaliation is stupid, just like most "unwritten" baseball rules. I'm glad the Diamondbacks had the restraint to not get all butt hurt by getting free bases.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throw this "class" bullshit out immediately. They had fun celebrating by jumping into a gimmicky swimming pool. Get over it.

Fanboy brought the "class" stuff up. But you're right. It has no place in a discussion about the Dodgers right now.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm good bro. At least my team has won a WS in the past 30 years... It's you I'm worried about.

If it makes you feel better then don't worry about me because i'm doing great & have a great life & if theirs ever anything wrong with me i have a great family & friends to fall back on easily...so yeah dont worry sting i'm in great hands in case of anything & i'm a pretty strong minded person anyways & always handle my own I got that from my Dad so i'm good. I just want you to be okay brotha! but thanks for worrying :nod:

And you are welcome anytime on our Xat board

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it makes you feel better then don't worry about me because i'm doing great & have a great life & if theirs ever anything wrong with me i have a great family & friends to fall back on easily...so yeah dont worry sting i'm in great hands in case of anything & i'm a pretty strong minded person anyways & always handle my own I got that from my Dad so i'm good. I just want you to be okay brotha! but thanks for worrying :nod:

And you are welcome anytime on our Xat board

You are either the most sarcastic or most bipolar person I know. Not sure which.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's just a frontrunner who thinks MLB has a salary cap. Please respond my my earlier post instead of demeaning your character by bantering with him: http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/3644007-post34.html

Dont even start with me Villain because you dont know me bro I'm here celebrating like all DODGER fans!

I know this guy from the ESPN boards & many of them would roll us trust me on this but lets just leave it at that man!

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to run right now but when I get home I'll be sure to reply to all of your comments, sir.
Later :wave:

Take it easy sting & catch you next year bro...you should still come tou our Xatboard we havn't seen you in a while their...Dry_Heat & Bolts come on alot with us good luck man!

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont even start with me Villain because you dont know me bro

That is one of the best things I've ever heard. "because you dont know me bro" ... That should be tattooed right below a barbed-wire arm band.

I'm here celebrating like all DODGER fans!

Yeah, clearly. We're all just like you. Be a "bro" and hold my beer while I go see how much cap space the Dodgers have to work with this winter

I know this guy from the ESPN boards & many of them would roll us trust me on this but lets just leave it at that man!

I don't know what that even means.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is one of the best things I've ever heard. "because you dont know me bro" ... That should be tattooed right below a barbed-wire arm band.

Yeah, clearly. We're all just like you. Be a "bro" and hold my beer while I go see how much cap space the Dodgers have to work with this winter

I don't know what that even means.

If you want to troll lets go at it then all send you the link if you want just let me know bro...lets do this you got me pumped now i destroy idiots like you...but rather do it on another site so what do you say you ready??

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to troll lets go at it then all send you the link if you want just let me know bro...lets do this you got me pumped now i destroy idiots like you...but rather do it on another site so what do you say you ready??

Did you seriously just challenge me to go to a different website so you can talk shit? :laugh3:

I feel like I'm in some very nerdy twilight zone.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already read alot of these tweets the problem is AZ is making too much of a big deal about it!

& its really no big deal!

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you seriously just challenge me to go to a different website so you can talk shit? :laugh3:

I feel like I'm in some very nerdy twilight zone.

No not really its just so we can have a great debate since they are kind of strict in here & besides it is alot of Dodger fans there...if you say you are a big Dodger fan...lets do this