• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dodgers Party In The AZ Pool!!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOu won a World series already & i dont see that as an excuse all i'm seeing is bitter AZ fans all over the Internet bashing the Dodgers because they won the division on their field LOL!!!

15 year is a long time now to have a good fan base i dont want to hear it & your not going to get the last word in here...i ain't allowing that in here Sting LMAO!!!

I'm loving this

okay... compare us to the Rays. They entered the MLB the same year as us and have had quite a few playoffs runs and they are 28-30th in attendance every year. AZ is at least usually in the 15-20 range.

I'm done though. Congrats on the division. I'm not here to troll, just voice my opinion yet you're being pretty unreasonable. Thought you were cooler than that but guess not.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
okay... compare us to the Rays. They entered the MLB the same year as us and have had quite a few playoffs runs and they are 28-30th in attendance every year. AZ is at least usually in the 15-20 range.

I'm done though. Congrats on the division. I'm not here to troll, just voice my opinion yet you're being pretty unreasonable. Thought you were cooler than that but guess not.

I don't care if you think i'm cool or not your a D Wack fan what you say is irrelevant to me just like it was when i saw you on the ESN boards along with Sander talking smack now look at you??? bitter that we took a piss in your own pool...oh how sweet it is :laugh3:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-09-19 at 7.42.51 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-09-19 at 7.42.51 PM.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 86

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
put yourselves in our shoes... you're telling me if we clinched on your home field and you guys had a pool that you wouldn't be pissed if we jumped in it? if so you're full of shit

I'd definitely be pissed but if those two teams spent the year smack talking each other and even fighting at one point then I would just accept it. Your players got into it with our players, our players won, nothing to do now but try to get us back next year.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dodgers look poor right now. I don't blame Vin for being embarrassed. It's not fun to see.

And you look even worse in the shit that's going on with the D'backs. I hope that score gets settled early next season because Kershaw needs to grow up and there are a few D'backs that can speed that process up for him. He's a punkass bitch that took that sucker punch and then ran off and hid behind McGwire, a real man. He has his coming.

beefman138

I like cheese
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't really like it all that much either, but I am glad the Dodgers won the division.

I hope the pool water didn't turn yellow...

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was all done in good fun, obviously alot of tension between these 2 clubs

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dodgers look poor right now. I don't blame Vin for being embarrassed. It's not fun to see.

And you look even worse in the shit that's going on with the D'backs. I hope that score gets settled early next season because Kershaw needs to grow up and there are a few D'backs that can speed that process up for him. He's a punkass bitch that took that sucker punch and then ran off and hid behind McGwire, a real man. He has his coming.

Dodgers look poor??? they are popping bottles right now...dont tell me your bitter too?? LMAO!!!

& Kershaw is one of the classiest dude in MLB what are you smoking ??? :laugh3:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dodgers look poor??? they are popping bottles right now...dont tell me your bitter too?? LMAO!!!

& Kershaw is one of the classiest dude in MLB what are you smoking ??? :laugh3:

How old are you?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm old enough how old are you??

Old enough? I probably have socks older than you.

I'm 40 yrs old. Old enough to know that Kershaw is not "one of the classiest dudes in baseball." I was watching live when Gibby hit the HR. When Tommy was the manager and he'd have raised holy hell for bullshit like showing up the opponent by shitting on their turf.

I hope they ask Vin to issue an apology on behalf of the club before tomorrow's game. This is a humiliation to baseball. Like I said, we all expect this sort of nonsense from the Giants; that's what they're about. Not the Dodgers. I think allot of baseball fans are disappointed right now. I am too.

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dodgers_run_to_pool.gif

ryu_runs_to_pool.gif

no class... lots of respect lost for LA after that.

Oh please...

I have no problem with LA celebrating. They earned that. Jumping in the pool is crossing the line though... they did it just to piss us off, not to celebrate. And the guy that "head hunted" isn't even on our team anymore. Get over it. Kershaw started this shit two years ago.

Crossing what line? The 'having fun' line? It's not like they slapped the opposing players' wives on the way out. They jumped in the pool. You don't need to have an emotional breakdown over that.

know the difference between celebrating and mocking... that's all I gotta say. Congrats on winning the division, you guys definitely earned it.

Thanks for the gracious congratulations. I really don't think the players were trying to mock the Diamondbacks, but everyone's perceptions are their own realities. If you want to get mad about it, that's all you.

if only we had your payroll... congrats you bought those wins. Id love to see you put together a better team than us with equal payrolls.

That's a sob story if I've ever heard one. You don't need to have a high payroll to avoid making bad deals like trading for Heath Bell, signing Jason Kubel, giving up on a top prospect after one year, having a terrible bullpen, and giving up your franchise player for MARTIN PRADO!

I'm sorry your GM is incompetent. I don't think money would fix that.

What do you expect man? This is such a young franchise. 15 years old.... and it doesn't help that Phoenix is filled with transplants either. It takes generations to build up good fan bases. Most people in AZ already had a team to root for before they became a franchise. Think about that. A lot of our fans are in the age range from 15-30 years old. Once we get second generation Dback fans you can bet your ass we'll fill up the seats. And we actually had 5 sellouts this year... not zero.

I'm sorry, you don't get the "young franchise" excuse if you've already won a World Series. The Phoenix metro and Arizona in general are not a small market. I'm not saying that the Dbacks have the same size market as LA or NY, but it's not like you're the Brewers or Rays out there.

Sure, it takes time to have fans grow up as life-long lovers of a franchise, so there's work to be done and I'll grant you that. But you can't tell me you believe that if the Diamondbacks became contenders then they wouldn't be packing in the house.

put yourselves in our shoes... you're telling me if we clinched on your home field and you guys had a pool that you wouldn't be pissed if we jumped in it? if so you're full of shit

Oh, dude. I'm positive there would be fire and brimstone. I'm sure a ton of LA fans would lose their shit.

Speaking for myself, I wouldn't like it. I would surely be salty. But I'd shake it off. It is what it is and sometimes you need to remind yourself that this is just a child's game being played by freakish millionaires.

This is just what happens, though. You lose and you don't get to have any fun. You get to watch everyone else have fun. It sucks, but if you can deal with it graciously and stick by your team then you get to be on top of the mountain with them once they put it all together. It feels awesome.

Trust me, I know all about being there while the enemy is dancing. As I'm sure you're aware, the Dodgers number one and hated rival is also the reigning World Series Champion. 2 of the last 3 years. My girlfriend and her whole family are from San Francisco. Do you know how much it sucks to have to sit and watch your number one enemy dancing LITERALLY in your living room?

That shit burns like hell and then I had to buy them all beer. Then I get reminders ALL YEAR. Two of the last three years of my life have included reminders of how awesome the fucking San fucking Fran fucking Cisco fucking Giants are.

What did I do? Bought beer. Opened their bottles for them. Took my loss with dignity. Now, I think I'm going to go jump in the pool.

Yet, they are competitive in the most competitive division in MLB. What's your excuse?

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old enough? I probably have socks older than you.

I'm 40 yrs old. Old enough to know that Kershaw is not "one of the classiest dudes in baseball." I was watching live when Gibby hit the HR. When Tommy was the manager and he'd have raised holy hell for bullshit like showing up the opponent by shitting on their turf.

I hope they ask Vin to issue an apology on behalf of the club before tomorrow's game. This is a humiliation to baseball. Like I said, we all expect this sort of nonsense from the Giants; that's what they're about. Not the Dodgers. I think allot of baseball fans are disappointed right now. I am too.

Ive been a Dodger fan for over 25 years like i said if you think Kershaw is not one of the classiest dude in baseball then your smoking just like AZ fans being bitter ?? As far as an apology you can keep on dreaming it ain't happening....No Dodger fan right now gives a shit if people are dissapointed...please give me a break!

I'm surprised also that AZ didnt also ask the Dodgers not to have Alcoholic Beverages to celebrate...what a joke SMH!!

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive been a Dodger fan for over 25 years like i said if you think Kershaw is not one of the classiest dude in baseball then your smoking just like AZ fans being bitter ?? As far as an apology you can keep on dreaming it ain't happening....No Dodger fan right now gives a shit if people are dissapointed...please give me a break!

I'm surprised also that AZ didnt also ask the Dodgers not to have Alcoholic Beverages to celebrate...what a joke SMH!!

Arizona made a very simple request. They wanted the celebration in the clubhouse, where since the Civil War the division champ has celebrated. Instead the Dodgers brazenly disregarded the request and made asses of themselves.

And now you're going to give us a lesson about "class?" Puhleeeeeease. :rollseyes:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:
Arizona made a very simple request. They wanted the celebration in the clubhouse, where since the Civil War the division champ has celebrated. Instead the Dodgers brazenly disregarded the request and made asses of themselves.

And now you're going to give us a lesson about "class?" Puhleeeeeease. :rollseyes:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-09-19 at 8.19.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-09-19 at 8.19.08 PM.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 91

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer- don't worry this guy is just a douche... he was the same way on ESPN. We'll see how long he lasts on here.

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would have thought anyone in the division could have made bigger dicks of themselves than the Giants? I think everyone is going to be celebrating when they make an exit in the first round.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer- don't worry this guy is just a douche... he was the same way on ESPN. We'll see how long he lasts on here.

Really ?? so when you AZ fans would come & troll we would just have to stay quite please??? so many times many times i saw you trolling...dont come in here & try & act like if you where the classy one you & Sander where a joke every Dodger fan knows this!

I would never go to other boards really i would stay on our boards & only talk smack if trolls came in asked Theresa??? i even defended her so many times from idiots!! when we where just talking baseball & AZ fans would come in & talk trash & your calling me a douche is funny because i havnt called you any names look who's being classy LOL!!

Please! if you cant handle a debate then you dont belong here because that all it is i havn't called you any names or disrespected you & you know it...we are just having a strong debate about todays Celebration but i'm seenig alot of AZ fans that cant take it & i'm seeing all Dodger fans agreing on this...FACT!!

Last edited by a moderator: