• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do Your Job

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mother Marge...

Do You know anything about deflated chin nuts?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You act like people can't read what was posted.

A little bit of advice...the next time you want to start throwing out "5th grade" insults to someone, freaking learn how to spell the word "obviously" first.

Your post literally looks like a 5th-grader wrote it.
Well done spelling NAZI. Did you get that definition of "exactly" yet? Now go work on that reading comprehension will ya?

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everytime I refresh the latest posts and see this thread staring at me, I feel a little guilty... STOP JUDGING ME THREAD!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW...male-secretary? WTF???
Yep that's what I'm thinking as well? Not sure about the straight part though? If you consider this >Obviuosly< horrendous spelling you have much more serious issues than reading comprehension.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well done spelling NAZI. Did you get that definition of "exactly" yet? Now go work on that reading comprehension will ya?

You do understand the hypocrisy of insulting someone's intelligence in a post that looks like it was written by a grade school student? Right???

Now go root for the "hardest working" team in the NFL :L

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do understand the hypocrisy of insulting someone's intelligence in a post that looks like it was written by a grade school student? Right???

I understand insulting someone's intelligence or lack there of WRT reading comprehension.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

...GO PATS.....!!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a great idea. Let's do the modern American way of having inept adults and parents involved in sports.

Play the games. Don't keep score. No winners, no losers. At the end of a 16 game schedule every player gets a Super Bowl Trophy and Ring. No one has bad feelings, everyone is a winner.

Sound familiar? Some states boards of education are considering this at the high school sports level. They're starting to chime about every kid who wants to play should be able to play and winning isn't important.

Let's all write to the NFL office and get this moving forward.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a great idea. Let's do the modern American way of having inept adults and parents involved in sports.

Play the games. Don't keep score. No winners, no losers. At the end of a 16 game schedule every player gets a Super Bowl Trophy and Ring. No one has bad feelings, everyone is a winner.

Sound familiar? Some states boards of education are considering this at the high school sports level. They're starting to chime about every kid who wants to play should be able to play and winning isn't important.

Let's all write to the NFL office and get this moving forward.
I was wrong..:L

hey big ken....run those preseason stats again

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cannot compare the Patriots success to the Yankees success as organizations. There are many sports organizations that rival the Patriots' run of success. Not so much with the Yankees.

It's a mixture of success, arrogance and other factors that cause them to be hated more than other franchises by other fans. That's been my point from the beginning and the Yankees and Celtics are both great examples of what the Patriots are going through.

Ask Mike Tomlin..

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a mixture of success, arrogance and other factors that cause them to be hated more than other franchises by other fans. That's been my point from the beginning and the Yankees and Celtics are both great examples of what the Patriots are going through.

Ask Mike Tomlin..

The only reason success factors in is because it puts the arrogance and other factors on full display for everyone to see.

I never liked Ray Lewis as a person. He annoyed the crap out of me with his preaching. I don't like Suggs. He makes me laugh sometimes, but I think he's an asshole. I loved/love them on the football field because they helped the Ravens win a lot of football games. I totally get fans of other teams not liking the Ravens. I'm not going to make up some lame excuse as to why (like jealousy). The whole "you hate us because you ain't us" BS.