• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do you want your team to trade for big ben?

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, the chiefs are doing fine and I don't need more competition with the young ladies...keep his ass in Pit .

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game against the Lions is looking more like the Steelers of old, complete change in second half. Besides the hideous unis today, Steelers looking good down the stretch.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stick to soccer.

Good game by your team today, good to see you guys back. It was weird watching such crappy football by the Steelers.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Cardinals fan, no thank you. He might be better than Palmer, but the cost of acquiring him & his salary make him a no go in the desert. I'd rather continue building through the draft with our new GM. Palmer is good enough that we can get a QB in the early rounds of the 2014 draft & groom him behind Palmer while improving the O-line. Ben is also going to want a new contract that will probably average $17+ mil a season.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pittsburgh's asking price is going to be way to high. Ben is near the end of his career (He's had to many injuries to be playing as long as Peyton or Brady). His best days are behind him BUT he's got 2 rings and multiple playoff wins to his credit. He's managed to win a lot of games he should have lost by being a gun slinging gambler.

So while we'll be asking for a lot I don't think teams will be willing to trade, especially given the # of great QB's coming out this year.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pittsburgh's asking price is going to be way to high. Ben is near the end of his career (He's had to many injuries to be playing as long as Peyton or Brady). His best days are behind him BUT he's got 2 rings and multiple playoff wins to his credit. He's managed to win a lot of games he should have lost by being a gun slinging gambler.

So while we'll be asking for a lot I don't think teams will be willing to trade, especially given the # of great QB's coming out this year.

He's 31, hardly near the end of his career