• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do you guys think Damian Lillard is a "chucker"

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOu have a chub for Lillard? Or you just a dick riding black lover like most every nba fan?
WTF is that supposed to mean bitch? Every team would take Lillard over Drag. There is a reason he cant stay in one place.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF is that supposed to mean bitch? Every team would take Lillard over Drag. There is a reason he cant stay in one place.

Stfu! He got traded once to Houston and even we said it was a dumb trade then he showed what he could do in Houston and came back to phx via free agency much like Nash pussy!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's only been to 2 teams.... Drag shits on Lillard every time they play bitch! Stop dick riding black people!

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook is a clear example... the guy takes more shots than Durant but shoots an abysmal percentage for someone taking so many shots.

Lillard takes 16 FGA per game, but 7 are from long-range (where he's among the best in the league at 44%)... so he's (maybe) a borderline chucker.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook is a clear example... the guy takes more shots than Durant but shoots an abysmal percentage for someone taking so many shots.

Lillard takes 16 FGA per game, but 7 are from long-range (where he's among the best in the league at 44%)... so he's (maybe) a borderline chucker.

Nah 44 % aint Lillard a great player his shooting % was just low at the beginning of the year. Always been a Lillard fan just was wondering..........

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah 44 % aint Lillard a great player his shooting % was just low at the beginning of the year. Always been a Lillard fan just was wondering..........

I would be inclined to agree... 16 FGA a game at a 42% clip isn't great; however as you noted, he's picked up his shooting efficiency lately AND he shoots great (and often) from long-range.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's only been to 2 teams.... Drag shits on Lillard every time they play bitch! Stop dick riding black people!

Jahii, we all know you love basketball but if you keep posting this mess, you're going to get lifted from the general board. You have to stop and you know it's far from the first time you've been warned.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lillards been to only 1. His play has been such that no one wold make a "mistake" and trade him. Drag was not that good if he was in that situation. You should STFU because i am Black white boy.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lillards been to only 1. His play has been such that no one wold make a "mistake" and trade him. Drag was not that good if he was in that situation. You should STFU because i am Black white boy.

Sorry that comment was un called for but at the same time nba fans like people with Swag more players like Bledsoe get more hype than Dragic idk why. Or Swaggy P gets more hype than Gerald Green who ever has more swag in the nba gets more attention from nba fans it seems like. This wasn't meant to be racist because black people have the most swag guarantee you have more swag than me LOL.

But yea wasn't trying to be racist man. Lillard>Dragic and Lillard>Dragic in terms of swag.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jahii, we all know you love basketball but if you keep posting this mess, you're going to get lifted from the general board. You have to stop and you know it's far from the first time you've been warned.

Sorry all stop.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just need to shut up but its like the time when people thought Harden was better than Eric Gordon, just because Harden had the beard in all when at the time Gordon was better now Harden is way better........

Its like Brandon Jennings with his sick mohawk players with more style in flair get more attention.

Man im the farthest thing from racist I shouldnt of said that im sorry. It was more about how nba fans love the players with more swag and more flair how they look on the court etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry that comment was un called for but at the same time nba fans like people with Swag more players like Bledsoe get more hype than Dragic idk why. Or Swaggy P gets more hype than Gerald Green who ever has more swag in the nba gets more attention from nba fans it seems like. This wasn't meant to be racist because black people have the most swag guarantee you have more swag than me LOL.

But yea wasn't trying to be racist man. Lillard>Dragic and Lillard>Dragic in terms of swag.

You have no idea how absurd that sounds.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But hammer quick question why does Bledsoe get more attention than Dragic? Even though Dragic has had a better year? Bledsoe is my favorite player Dragic second but it makes no sense.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Swag? You can have all the swag in world and never sniff a spot on an NBA roster. Its not about swag unless you are effective and have swag to boot. You sound like one of those dudes back in the day that used to say Blacks could not compete at a high level in basketball and you see how stupid they look now don't you?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jahii.... you are showing your age again. However, even 10 year olds dont sound as stupid as you do when you talk about anything involving sports.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who wouldn't trade Bledsoe for lillard is a moron and most likely a suns homer. Carry on.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jahii.... you are showing your age again. However, even 10 year olds dont sound as stupid as you do when you talk about anything involving sports.

I'm just an idioit I'm sorry but I do know a lot about the nba I can name most starting 5s and most of the players if that means anything. :L

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who wouldn't trade Bledsoe for lillard is a moron and most likely a suns homer. Carry on.

Bledsoe hasn't even reached his potential yet also man Bledsoe is better on the defensive end his upside could be greater than Lillards. Even though Lillard right now is better his 3 is money but why would the suns trade one of there back court players when they have been playing so well together? Suns homer? More like keep the 2nd best back court in the nba together Lillard is obv better than Bledsoe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bledsoe hasn't even reached his potential yet also man Bledsoe is better on the defensive end his upside could be greater than Lillards. Even though Lillard right now is better his 3 is money but why would the suns trade one of there back court players when they have been playing so well together? Suns homer? More like keep the 2nd best back court in the nba together Lillard is obv better than Bledsoe.

If the suns were offered lillard for Bledsoe, they would do it in an instant and the blazers would be the laughing stock of the nba again. Bledsoe is a good player, but lillard is a budding superstar who is actually younger than Bledsoe, by a couple months. Both players have high ceilings, but lillard has a higher floor and is currently better. You always go with talent over potential at that age.