• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do whatever it takes to get a new QB

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there anyone out there who is really still holding out hope that Ponder is going to magically turn into a legitimate starting NFL QB? I would hope that everyone has accepted the reality by now that he sucks. Neither Freeman nor Cassell are answers. They failed on other teams for a reason. The Vikings need to do whatever it takes to draft their favorite guy in 2014, or trade for a vet. This team has so many issues right now though, that I'd say the draft is definitely the way to go. I really don't want to see them pull off any more wins just so they wind up with too low of a draft pick to get their guy, repeating the vicious cycle again.

They really need to work on the O-line too. I have no idea what team people are watching when they say the O-line is even average. They are terrible. Oh, and the defense is a joke as usual. It's time to clean house for a change. New coaches, get rid of expensive old vets who are underperforming, and focus on getting new, younger guys.

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah last year must've been a mirage cause this team has so many issues ...:doh:where do we start