• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

do the ducks still want Bama

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe im just not a bias sec fan...but I think bama capitalizes on schedule, rankings, weak sec teams, etc...its not like they are playing south Carolina, Georgia, every year. its common knowledge Alabama coasted for 5 or 6 straight weeks between a&m and lsu games not to mention bye weeks before both.
See you count Ole Miss as coasting while Texas considers them the marquee game they played at home this year.

Funny how that works. For instance Stanford can get beat by Utah but they still would be a great match for Alabama.

At some point credit has to given to SEC teams instead of making excuses why they win because at the end of the day they (meaning all of us) have stepped up and won the games on the field.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe im just not a bias sec fan...but I think bama capitalizes on schedule, rankings, weak sec teams, etc...its not like they are playing south Carolina, Georgia, every year. its common knowledge Alabama coasted for 5 or 6 straight weeks between a&m and lsu games not to mention bye weeks before both.

No, i think you are the exact opposite, you cant see the reality because of some kind of other type bias against them. You say Bama coasted for 5 or 6 straight weeks after A&M but fail to realize that while many teams were playing FCS and weak FBS opponents, Bama started with a VT team that has the number 3 defense in the nation(and won by 25 points), then they played a top 5 A&M team at their house and won. This is when most teams had played two or three very weak to horrible teams and Bama had already played two FBS teams and won both.

They then got CSU at home, followed by an Ole Miss team that has given many teams problems including a 2 loss, Big 12 leading Texas team, who they beat on Texas's hallowed ground by 3 touchdowns. Bama, by the way, is the only team to hold Ole miss to under 3 touchdowns in fact, they held them to a big goose egg. so out of our first 4 games we played 3 FBS teams, two in conference games, two OOC of which one was nobody to speak of.

The next 4 games were Ga. St., UK, Arkie and Tennessee. and this is when we coasted because we could beat all those teams easily. Then comes a top 15 team in LSU and we wore them down and beat them by 21 points.

What i find funny is you see coasting and i see Ole Miss who is no slouch by any stretch, but you dont respect them because you havent had to play them this year. WE respected them so much we laid a goose egg on them after they disrespected us by claiming they could score on anyone right before our game. I hope people like you continue to think Bama is weak and should taken lightly because they havent played anyone and have benefited from a schedule that is set up the way it is on purpose, to give breaks during a long season of play when even the toughest of players could use a rest. lastly i will simply say the formula seems to work looking at 3 of the last 4 and a possible third in a row looming larger with each win.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2ac3bc237c156cd301ca59fc318c18122055994849-600x592.jpg

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. A group of Oregon fans started chants and made the shirts, Not all the fans, not the team.
2. different teams different matchups. just because Oregon lost to Stanford doesn't mean they would automatically lose to Alabama just like if Oregon would have won doesnt mean they would automatically beat Bama either.

They wouldnt beat Alabama. Their o line is even better than stanford's. And unlike stanford, bama could win a shootout AND a grind it out slugfest.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait for the college football season to end. It's been miserable.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5diMImYIIA]If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding! - YouTube[/ame]

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never figured out why anyone would bring a duck to an Elephant fight anyway.:noidea:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never figured out why anyone would bring a duck to an Elephant fight anyway.:noidea:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxiKlfq-Sw8]Imperial Walker - Star Wars 1981 - YouTube[/ame]

?

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two years in a row, Oregon was set to play in the NC game and two years in a row, Oregon got upset. I love watching the Ducks play and would have loved to see Oregon Play Alabama last year, however that wasn't going to happen as Notre Dame was ranked Nr 1. At any rate, now is not the time to be claiming Oregon can do "whatever" to Alabama. Chances are both Alabama and FSU will be at the NC game and Oregon will not and who's fault is that? IMO, Oregon has a wonderful program aaaaaand, IMO,Oregon has had a lot of opportunities squandered.