• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do the Cowboys even win another game?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously feel bad for the Cowboy's ... It's just brutal losing your QB and best receiver ... No team is gonna recover from that...
It was a tough break but the team is still playing hard despite it. Hopefully they can eke out a few wins before Tony comes back.

S

Sierra

I feel bad for the Cowboys. They had so much promise going into this season after being so close last year but then two of their best players got injured and made it so much tougher for them to even make the playoffs. Hopefully they can get healthy though and compete in the second half of the season. Football is always better when teams are healthy and playing each other.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I sit here and read this thread, I began to wonder what irks Hank Kingsley the most, a Seahawk win or a Dallas loss.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remain optimistic.

Defense gets better in 2 games with Hardy and McLain. Gregory a while later?

Just have to hang in there on defense which to me is what lost the game yesterday. Couldn't tackle shit and couldn't cover shit.

Not Weeden. Admittedly his 2nd half was nothing like the first half.

Shows what the fuck I know.....

If you look at my "team logos", 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

But when all you get is place and show, and the #1 team is nowhere to be seen....

It is officially bleak in Dallas.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not likely and I know you're enjoying every bit.

Thata boy...keep your eye on the ball

No props for me calling the 0-4 without Romo? c'mon Pday, you know i'll be there to give you props when/if the cowboys right the ship. But, as we smack talk today...the cowboys are in last place in the nfce. who would have thunk it after 7 weeks right?

week by week league as you say. and, i couldn't agree more.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No props for me calling the 0-4 without Romo? c'mon Pday, you know i'll be there to give you props when/if the cowboys right the ship. But, as we smack talk today...the cowboys are in last place in the nfce. who would have thunk it after 7 weeks right?

week by week league as you say. and, i couldn't agree more.

Washington is lucky in that aspect. 1) if they were in last place no one would think twice of it. 2) they don't have any franchise caliber players to lose to injury.

lucky bastids

Protagonist12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Romo IS coming back. Outside of NFC East games the Giants, Eagles and Foreskins will lose all of their games. Cowboys are a measly ONE GAME BACK from the top of the division.

Here is how the NFC will look after the season is over:
Winners:
East- Cowboys
North- Packers
South- Falcons
West- Seahawks

Wild Card- Panthers, Vikings

/THREAD

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Romo IS coming back. Outside of NFC East games the Giants, Eagles and Foreskins will lose all of their games. Cowboys are a measly ONE GAME BACK from the top of the division.

Winners:
East- Cowboys
North- Packers
South- Falcons
West- Seahawks

/THREAD

Odd that you don't have the Cardinals making the playoffs

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd that you don't have the Cardinals making the playoffs

Yeah predicting how that 6th wild card spot is going to play out in the NFC is like throwing darts at this point.

The Card's do have one hell of a brutal schedule down the stretch. Really every team that doesn't play in the NFCE or NFCS have brutal schedules down the stretch where all the teams in those divisions have just cupcake schedules comparatively.

I still think the really unbalanced schedule strength at play in the NFC will play a factor in a lesser team grabbing that that 6th wild card spot over a team that probably is a better football team before it is all said and done.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's 0-5 without Romo.

I kind of nailed it...

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winners:
East- Cowboys
North- Packers
South- Falcons
West- Seahawks

/THREAD

Good luck with that, Rams are 3-0 in the division, and have already beat the Cards in their house. Of course we beat the Hawks already too. We have the best defense in the West, to go with the best running game in the west. The Hawks have no quality wins.

Rams remaining schedule

Sun, Nov 8 @ Vikings 1:00 PM
Sun, Nov 15 vs Bears 1:00 PM
Sun, Nov 22 @ Ravens 1:00 PM
Sun, Nov 29 @ Bengals 1:00 PM
Sun, Dec 6 vs Cardinals 1:00 PM
Sun, Dec 13 vs Lions 1:00 PM
Thu, Dec 17 vs Buccaneers 8:25 pm
Sun, Dec 27 @ Seahawks 4:25 PM
Sun, Jan 3 @ 49ers 4:25 PM

Only the Vikings, Bengals, and Cards have a better record. And will play the Cards at home.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck with that, Rams are 3-0 in the division, and have already beat the Cards in their house. Of course we beat the Hawks already too. We have the best defense in the West, to go with the best running game in the west. The Hawks have no quality wins.

Rams remaining schedule

Only the Vikings, Bengals, and Cards have a better record. And will play the Cards at home.

Statistically that is incorrect. Seattle has the upper hand in points given up as well as passing and total yards given up. In terms of the running game you are 3rd in the league, while Seattle is 2nd.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Statistically that is incorrect. Seattle has the upper hand in points given up as well as passing and total yards given up. In terms of the running game you are 3rd in the league, while Seattle is 2nd.

We have allowed one TD at home all season, we have the best red zone defense, the least amount of big pass plays given up, the least amount of TDs given up. That is also with us facing better qbs than the Seahawks, Rodgers, Wilson, Big Ben, Palmer. Every since Gurley has started we have ran for more yards then the Hawks.

We have allowed 15 less points but you have played one more game, but again we have played better qbs in those games too. So you can argue it is a wash.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rams remaining schedule

Seattle's D is better than the Rams ... Rams D line is probably the best in the NFL though... But Seattle is still a better defense overall... Plus Seattle has the better QB play and better running game... Don't even tell me the Rams have a back better than Lynch ... Seattle's O-line has been the tough part early, but that's improving as the season roll's on ...

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle's D is better than the Rams ... Rams D line is probably the best in the NFL though... But Seattle is still a better defense overall... Plus Seattle has the better QB play and better running game... Don't even tell me the Rams have a back better than Lynch ... Seattle's O-line has been the tough part early, but that's improving as the season roll's on ...

I said my points why the Rams defense was better. I could care less about yards.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gurley is averaging 6.14 yards a carry and that is after playing some of the better run defenses in this league. Has two hundred more yards rushing then Lynch, one more TD, with less carries and less games played. Of course is average over 2 and half more yards more carry than Lynch.