• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DLine and Marinelli

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could give plays to rave on ... or ones to bitch about .....

Clue I learned a few years back.... when you dont hear a kids name.... means he didnt do much wrong ;)

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could give plays to rave on ... or ones to bitch about .....

Clue I learned a few years back.... when you dont hear a kids name.... means he didnt do much wrong ;)
just like O-lineman!

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did Wilcox play this weekend?

He got in on some tackles. He had an INT in which he returned about 40 yards but it got called back. He was right in his hands . He did pretty well I thought. Actually the only guy that played that I didnt think contributed much was the rookie WR. Now he didnt have much thrown his way either. I really thought Claiborne had his best game as a Cowboy

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is more than just lee as a LB. I don't think the front four have done bad so far & Lee hasn't had a monster day. I think everyone is doing their jobs. Not just Lee. (well except maybe the DBs)
He monster game doesn't have to be only on tackles. If he has a game like 10 tackles, 2 picks, a ff, or a fumble recovery or something like that. He is highly capable of having a game like that.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He monster game doesn't have to be only on tackles. If he has a game like 10 tackles, 2 picks, a ff, or a fumble recovery or something like that. He is highly capable of having a game like that.
Oh I know he will have monster games. he is a bad ass. I was just saying with everyone doing their jobs he doesn't have to have them for us to kick ass.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I know he will have monster games. he is a bad ass. I was just saying with everyone doing their jobs he doesn't have to have them for us to kick ass.

and based on what I know about how Marinelli coaches his front 4 to get up field, I'd say he's counting on Lee and Carter for monster games running downhill and filling gaps in the run game and the middle of the field in coverage. I think Dallas is doing what they are doing on defense BECAUSE of Lee's football abilities. Monster games will be in store

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and based on what I know about how Marinelli coaches his front 4 to get up field, I'd say he's counting on Lee and Carter for monster games running downhill and filling gaps in the run game and the middle of the field in coverage. I think Dallas is doing what they are doing on defense BECAUSE of Lee's football abilities. Monster games will be in store
I believe he will have monster games as well. Which is why he is on my fantasy football teams.
Was just saying he doesn't have to have them for this defense to succeed. Everyone swarming to the ball carrier, I am cool if he just leads in assisted tackles. Where as last year I thought he had to have monster games. this year I don't believe he has too, for this defense to succeed. trust me I am stoked about this defense. Don't think we are pinning our success on any one player. Of course MLB usually will lead in tackles

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe he will have monster games as well. Which is why he is on my fantasy football teams.
Was just saying he doesn't have to have them for this defense to succeed. Everyone swarming to the ball carrier, I am cool if he just leads in assisted tackles. Where as last year I thought he had to have monster games. this year I don't believe he has too, for this defense to succeed. trust me I am stoked about this defense. Don't think we are pinning our success on any one player. Of course MLB usually will lead in tackles

who said we were planning our success on one player? I said it's because of Lee's abilities....that is not the same thing. It's a hair split on monster game definitions, but make no mistake, everything relies in solid backer play. Look at Chicago....their LB's abilities is why they played they way they did

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who said we were planning our success on one player? I said it's because of Lee's abilities....that is not the same thing. It's a hair split on monster game definitions, but make no mistake, everything relies in solid backer play. Look at Chicago....their LB's abilities is why they played they way they did
dude I am not arguing with you. I agree. All I said way back when is he doesn't have to have a monster game for us to kick ass. The whole front 7 are playing well (whether Frye wants to admit it or not)

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude I am not arguing with you. I agree. All I said way back when is he doesn't have to have a monster game for us to kick ass. The whole front 7 are playing well (whether Frye wants to admit it or not)

then YOU should drop it cause you are wrong about all that
16 different chapters to this novel

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then YOU should drop it cause you are wrong about all that
16 different chapters to this novel
LOL Our defense has done well & he hasn't had a monster game yet. That's proof enough to what I am saying. have no idea why you felt defensive.
BTW I had moved on, you brought it back up. I was more curious how Wilcox was doing.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be ok Pday

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes, did you guys realize we are #2 in rushing defense? i don't remember anyone really running wild on us, but didn't think we were that high up there in the stats.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes, did you guys realize we are #2 in rushing defense? i don't remember anyone really running wild on us, but didn't think we were that high up there in the stats.

hey fordman....Nice Banner at the top of the SportsHoopla page. Good choice of players and uni's.
Still can't believe I like a blue Dallas jersey, but I do the one Dez has on. Must be the white helmet combo. I think we get our butt kicked more often than not when we wear them.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think some other mod did it for us. Somebody from Tennessee maybe. Im not trying to steal Fordmans thunder but I believe he posted it a week ago when you were MIA. ha