• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DK Metcalfe and the Olympics

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many narcissists are constantly hounded by the insecurity that people may not see them as the privileged, powerful, popular, or “special” individuals they make themselves to be, and react intensely when their fears are confirmed. Deep down, many narcissists feel like the “ugly duckling”, even if they painfully don’t want to admit it.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet here you are my little buddy AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

I do get a kick out of son, love that GRRRRRRRRRRRRR......a fucking pit bull hahahaha!!!!!!
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many narcissists are constantly hounded by the insecurity that people may not see them as the privileged, powerful, popular, or “special” individuals they make themselves to be, and react intensely when their fears are confirmed. Deep down, many narcissists feel like the “ugly duckling”, even if they painfully don’t want to admit it.

Dude, trust me on this one, there has nevder been a second in my life where ....ugly duckling.....ever crossed my mind, ok? Hell, I was King Valentine in first grade, my looks have opened many doors.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious

Funny...

poster....you suck
RaZon....so do you
poster...that RaZon always causing trouble

Ha!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, trust me on this one, there has nevder been a second in my life where ....ugly duckling.....ever crossed my mind, ok? Hell, I was King Valentine in first grade, my looks have opened many doors.
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Narcissists:
  • React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior

1. They are highly reactive to criticism.​

Needing so much to protect their overblown but fragile ego, their ever-vigilant defense system can be extraordinarily easy to set off
Then RaZon goes on to prove him right.

Wrong once again is this retard for real?

This freak need help, dude has lost his mind.

Amazing to see this unfold.