• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DJax Signed

Brock2005

Intellectual Bully
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have friends in SE DC who tote guns, have been shot and have committed numerous murders. I know them well. When I go to the city, I hang and take photos with them. Does that make me a murderer? NO, It means I'm from the city. I've never been convicted of a crime, nor will I be. I know not to involve myself in their activities and the places I should not be. But when they want to hang, drink and shoot the shit, they are still my boys. I'm sure the same goes for DJax.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have friends in SE DC who tote guns, have been shot and have committed numerous murders. I know them well. When I go to the city, I hang and take photos with them. Does that make me a murderer? NO, It means I'm from the city. I've never been convicted of a crime, nor will I be. I know not to involve myself in their activities and the places I should not be. But when they want to hang, drink and shoot the shit, they are still my boys. I'm sure the same goes for DJax.

They have committed numerous murders? Somehow I don't believe you considering they aren't in prison.

If it's true, no you are not a murderer but you are an idiot. It only takes a moment for you to be implicated in their activities.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're kidding right?

First, you said it was an acquaintance.

Now, you say it's his friend and he may not have done anything wrong. Innocent until proven guilty is for the court room for his friend.

Oh and STY, I don't care what color you are. If you are white and you have white friends who are "less than human, you want to separate yourself from them.

Where? Where did I say it's an acquaintance? Though it doesn't really matter how close he is to the guy, to be honest; the point still holds.

You're judging a guy based on the alleged past actions of someone who has not even been convicted of anything, who there is not enough public information to draw a reasonable conclusion that it was cut and dry (OJ practically admitted it, for example), and most importantly, who isn't desean.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't be implicated based on vague knowledge that someone has killed someone. To be an accessory you need either some specific knowledge or to actively help them get away with it.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say let this play out and hope for the best, I think it was a steal for us and now we just need to work on the other key spots to be a contender.

I agree. Keep working toward that.

Personally, I kind of like the negative pub The Skins and Jackson are getting for this deal. Usually it turns into a personal thing for the player and/or bulletin board material.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is only a 3 year deal for a very good player in his prime. D-Jax has EVERYTHING to play for the next 3 seasons and his career will not be even close to done at the end of this contract. Its pretty simple, if he behaves himself and plays very well (over the next 2 or 3 years), he will be extended or offered another lucrative contract (hopefully with us) that could take him to the end of his career. If he screws up ... NOONE will want him and/or our team will part ways with him ... and it will in all likelihood be a career killer. Sure, losing the money would suck... but the only way this would be an epic fail is if he does us like that sumbitch Haynesworth did..

or Hernandez...

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't be implicated based on vague knowledge that someone has killed someone. To be an accessory you need either some specific knowledge or to actively help them get away with it.

Never said you could.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said he could be implicated, which is extremely unlikely, since you not only have to actually know, but they have to be able to demonstrate that.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where? Where did I say it's an acquaintance? Though it doesn't really matter how close he is to the guy, to be honest; the point still holds.

You're judging a guy based on the alleged past actions of someone who has not even been convicted of anything, who there is not enough public information to draw a reasonable conclusion that it was cut and dry (OJ practically admitted it, for example), and most importantly, who isn't desean.

I am not judging DJ, as anything other than an idiot for keeping association with murderers. It is a fact that Crips are responsible for murders. The guy in the picture is a murderer.

The rest you are rambling.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is not a fact that the guy in the picture is a murderer. It is not a fact that anyone desean is known to associate with is known to be a murderer.

Brock2005

Intellectual Bully
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, here's where I say FUCK YOU gkekoa. You stupid holier than thou, opinionated, brick-headed fuck. You don't know one tenth as much as you think you know and when you open your yap, you just prove it to everyone. You are acutally dumb enough to think that EVERY murderer goes to prision? LOL that is possibly the most clueless, clown shit I have ever heard. Sometimes, when people talk about things you know nothing about, it's better to just shut the fuck up, instead of opening your mouth and showing us all how much of a bone-headed, dumbfuck you truly are.

So, if my friends are at the bar or in the neighborhood, I should not talk to or take flicks with them because they've killed the guys who were trying to kill them, or sold drugs because they had no other options? ......makes perfect sense to an uppity, moron, suburbanite, who doesn't know jack shit about urban life or how underprivledged folk have to survive....

...keep living the American fuckin dream gkekoa.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow this just got ugly.

I hate the off season. things just get ugly.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

Brock2005

Intellectual Bully
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice its the same culprit who starts talking shit every time......used to do the same thing on the ESPN board.......thinks he knows everything in God's creation and sits in judgment. Well this ain't ESPN.....

....fuck outta here with that bullshit.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and STY, I don't care what color you are. If you are white and you have white friends who are "less than human, you want to separate yourself from them.[/QUOTE]

....................So ends the U.S. Military and all who's ever taken a life in armed conflict. Now I know that you're going to come back with some nonsense, but before you do consider this, taking a life by your own standard makes a lot of us "less than human." Just admit it, your bias (to be kind) is showing and you'll go to great lengths to deny it for what it is.

BTW: because you don't know this, it takes a certain mindset, separation from character, animalistic departure from reality to take a life, even in defense of the country........and......those characteristics become a permanent part of you. Maybe you all who's never done so, should separate yourselves from those of us who have. We are "LESS THAN HUMAN!"

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, here's where I say FUCK YOU gkekoa. You stupid holier than thou, opinionated, brick-headed fuck. You don't know one tenth as much as you think you know and when you open your yap, you just prove it to everyone. You are acutally dumb enough to think that EVERY murderer goes to prision? LOL that is possibly the most clueless, clown shit I have ever heard. Sometimes, when people talk about things you know nothing about, it's better to just shut the fuck up, instead of opening your mouth and showing us all how much of a bone-headed, dumbfuck you truly are.

So, if my friends are at the bar or in the neighborhood, I should not talk to or take flicks with them because they've killed the guys who were trying to kill them, or sold drugs because they had no other options? ......makes perfect sense to an uppity, moron, suburbanite, who doesn't know jack shit about urban life or how underprivledged folk have to survive....

...keep living the American fuckin dream gkekoa.

its one thing to run your mouth about friends you grew up with in the inner city then to have to do it .

GK has no clue on how that is . to be truthful i dont either .

i do know this when these guys go home to their old neighborhoods they better pay respects because you are on their turf .

flashing gang signs and spelling jaccpot on your record lable doesnt make you a gangster . most gangsters laugh at the notion of DJ being a gangster

you are right brock most of those guys have no other options and if they did they would pursue them

guys like GK fail to see the other side of the story before accusations and the holier then thou crap flows out

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys.. lets defuse this thread already. We all have some opinions that clash. But lets just remain civil and keep the extra Bullshit to ourselves.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said he could be implicated, which is extremely unlikely, since you not only have to actually know, but they have to be able to demonstrate that.

I wasn't referring to things that have happened already. I was stating at some point in time, if you hang out with these guys, you will be in the wrong place at the wrong time, and be guilty of association...thus implicated in a crime.