• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DJ Fluker admits to taking money

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Smh, what an idiot.

D.J. Fluker - T - Player

NFL Draft insider Tony Pauline reports the Titans and Chargers are both considering Alabama RT D.J. Fluker at Nos. 10 and 11, respectively.

Our best guess is Tennessee ends up with North Carolina OG Jonathan Cooper at No. 10 and San Diego will take Fluker at 11, but it's not out of the question that they flip-flop. The Titans reportedly view Fluker as a "day-one starter" at right guard, and he would offer superior power-blocking ability to Cooper.
Source: TFY Draft Insider

Apr 22 - 10:04 PM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
D.J. Fluker - T - Crimson Tide

NFL Network's Daniel Jeremiah notes there is "a lot of buzz" around T D.J. Fluker being the first Alabama offensive lineman selected.

We believe it. Despite Fluker seemingly stuck to the right tackle or guard spot, that position can be more coveted than Chance Warmack's guard slot. There have been reports of Warmack and Jonathan Cooper potentially landing in the top 14, but we will believe it when we see it. Fluker is a viable candidate for the Chargers at No. 12.
Source: Daniel Jeremiah on Twitter

Apr 23 - 9:05 AM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
D.J. Fluker - T - Crimson Tide

Draft insider Tony Pauline cites sources who tell him the Titans view Alabama T D.J. Fluker as a day one starter at guard.

Pauline notes the Titans and Chargers are both considering Fluker. The obvious question is why would the Titans project Fluker to guard when Chance Warmack, an accomplished player at the position, is sitting there. We wouldn't be surprised if Fluker eventually moves to the spot full-time, however.
Source: TFY Draft Insider

Apr 23 - 10:05 AM

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think Rolando's McClain's brain got hacked

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
As often as football player's accounts get "hacked", I'm starting to think they might need to consider using stronger passwords than 1-2-3-4-5. May the schwartz be with them.

That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
This is the first time I actually beileve a claim someone hacked a twitter account.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage.

That reminds me of when Jerry Seinfeld said that it was ridiculous how people will put their wallets in their shoes when going swimming or to the beach, as if the shoes were some impenetrable guard to thievery and thieves could never figure it out. I guess I don't know the alternative if I can't take my keys with me to the ocean, but that did strike me as funny. Where do you put your keys when you go to the beach if there are no lockers? Can't be the car...

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the first time I actually beileve a claim someone hacked a twitter account.

+1.

I, too, think that this hacking excuse is taken for granted sometimes (when it wasn't hacked), just like how some will claim context, even if someone quotes long passages or provides a link to the whole interview... that is if they don't claim to have been misquoted.

"Oh you thought I said that I hate xxxxx group and wanted them all to burn in Hell? Nah, I really said that I love their food."

"My rant about how xxxxx group are a bunch of animals and should be exterminated from the world? That was taken out of context. I only meant, something else, whatever you find to be socially acceptable."

Yes, I illustrate through extremes that don't happen. At least not often.

But like you said, this one seems to have been really hacked.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

I agree as well.

Judging from the article it doesn't seem like he's big into twitter and even a player with an IQ lower than a box of rocks wouldn't tweet that.